Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46918
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Man,

    Those sound like the good old days. Reminds me of a quote.

    "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them" - Andy Bernard.
    Too easy. You are living in the "good ole days" right now because, from a mongering standpoint, it will decline later. That's how life goes and that's why you have to take advantage of every good opportunity now. I've had a shit ton of great, great times that will never return. That said, I wasn't old enough to experience hippie communes and all of the "free love" shit in the '60's where free pussy was the norm (as was VD).

    If you ever talk to an old geezer in a nursing home and ask what his greatest regret was, you'll always hear the same answer: "I missed out because I didn't take the chance. " I missed out on wingsuit flying, which would've made my day. Not entirely my fault because it didn't exist when I was young. All I got to do was to jump out of perfectly good airplanes with a standard-issue, Army chute packed by an unknown name. YMMV.

  2. #46917
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Helen warms up on repeats. She is my favorite, Alice is a close second.
    Can you tell us more about Helen? Will be up that way Thursday but not sure I'll have time to stop by.

  3. #46916
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LightTouch11  [View Original Post]
    Tried once. Ok massage but nothing more. I posted in NW Georgia section. I've read good things on Royal but never tried. I'm more of a massage guy anyway.

    Good luck. And RTFF 😀.
    I probably RTFF more than anyone, just not the NW GA thread because I rarely venture up that way.

  4. #46915

    And so the same question back to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    Kerry told me to come try out the new girl, and I am glad I did. I am always leave happy after seeing Kerry or Angela, but it is good to have a new girl in the lineup. She has a great technique, so I will return.
    UTC in the Fire Down Below?

  5. #46914

    They're using the same names

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sasa 2 weeks ago at iSPA.
    That Sasa returned to LA (not lower Alabama). The one at Katy is a little older, pretty, and a helluva body. I'd like to see her nude, please.

  6. #46913

    Spring sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Glad you posted this as I didn't know there were any KAMPs in Dalton. When I Googled Royal Spa, I also found GQ Spa. Called both and the lady who answered at Royal sounded like a grandmother. Also saw Spring Massage but they didn't answer the phone.
    Tried once. Ok massage but nothing more. I posted in NW Georgia section. I've read good things on Royal but never tried. I'm more of a massage guy anyway.

    Good luck. And RTFF 😀.

  7. #46912
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    Would you please pm me her cell #. Thanks!
    Just google Asian Wellness on Canton road and ask for an appointment with her, Cindy is the boss.

    Doesn't matter what you call yourself, MassageAverage or whatever, your content gives you away because you're an asshole and I'm going to keep merging them into the Petey1015 account.

    A2

  8. #46911

    Ebony Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlMongerer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few reviews on here for the Ebony Health Spa and it's hard to find anything concrete about it anywhere else online. I wanted to check it out this week but didn't want to waste my time or money. Any of you guys have any luck with this place? I see they update their IG account pretty regularly and it looks like they've got some decent looking talent. Been craving a BBBJ from a hot black girl lately and was thinking this may be the place.

    TIA.
    No one wants to waste their time or money. Sometimes one must TOFT to gain creditability.

  9. #46910

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Went to Li in Marietta couple of weeks ago and had Helen. It was an OK session but nothing to write home about. Probably would not repeat. Just HE for $.2 OTD.
    Helen warms up on repeats. She is my favorite, Alice is a close second.

  10. #46909

    Sasa iSpa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    I made three attempts to see Sasa today but her book was full. I did get a good glimpse of her though on one the attempts, she's as advertised, good looking and busty with a plump ass.
    Kerry told me to come try out the new girl, and I am glad I did. I am always leave happy after seeing Kerry or Angela, but it is good to have a new girl in the lineup. She has a great technique, so I will return.

  11. #46908
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sasa 2 weeks ago at iSPA.
    Not the same girl, the one you described went back to LA.

  12. #46907
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    She's appointment only, you'll need to call ahead.
    Would you please pm me her cell #. Thanks!

  13. #46906
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sasa 2 weeks ago at iSPA.
    If I m not wrong formerly sunlight spa. (same place?) They used offer f. S while back.

    Now it change to HE place or more on menu??

  14. #46905

    Passing through atlanta

    I'm passing through Atlanta on my way to Athens on Saturday. I have some time to kill so looking for some recommendations for massage with HE that's not super pricey. Thanks!

  15. #46904

    Li

    Went to Li in Marietta couple of weeks ago and had Helen. It was an OK session but nothing to write home about. Probably would not repeat. Just HE for $.2 OTD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape