Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 37336
-
03-09-22 14:51 #24346Senior Member

Posts: 295$$ her donations are listed in the add.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:24 #24345Senior Member

Posts: 64Jessy
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:11 #24344Senior Member

Posts: 295Jessy
I saw her today and she is very much GFE and had good fun. Hosting near innsbrook area easy verification.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
I think she is leaving tomorrow but would be visiting next month again.
-
03-08-22 18:30 #24343Senior Member

Posts: 1449Welp somebody giving to them and until they get no dates they will continue to do so. I refuse to do so I'll probably be missing out on new talent. Gonna stick with my 3 rotation for now. Be safe no deposits.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 17:37 #24342Senior Member

Posts: 530Thanks for info!
Thanks for info! You guys are great. I've tried to get info in the past from Charlotte and Greensboro and received zero response. You guys responded within an afternoon. Very helpful group, thank you. I've got a UTR date tomorrow but hope this one will stick around until Friday to give me some time to recover. I'll let you know if I get to see her.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 15:32 #24341Senior Member

Posts: 475Sara
There is one review here. About three pages back. If you see her, please post. She is supposed to come back to RVA and looks amazing. By the time my warden let me out of solitary, she was gone.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:14 #24340Senior Member

Posts: 139Staxx
Hit up Staxx last night. Responded quick. BBBJ Cim $0.6. Great visit.
-
03-08-22 13:48 #24339Senior Member

Posts: 127The deposit war
I was working at getting a dream with a lady from MEGAP and was working around putting down a deposit. So per the lady whom I was trying to recruit to be a UTR she is part of a group of professional escorts in the area who have a mutual agreement that is strongly honored to get a deposit or no service. Needless to say I did not get the dream but find it interesting that there is a co-operative here in RVA that is establishing guidelines. This also explains why all the ladies on MGAP do asl for deposit.
Peace out.
SG.
-
03-08-22 13:28 #24338Senior Member

Posts: 163Latina
Yes, one of the seniors did. I texted her but I think I was late, she was already gone. Scroll down, you will find the review.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:11 #24337Senior Member

Posts: 530Did anyone see this provider?
She was in Richmond last week. I can't find any reviews but curious if anyone saw her and can PM a verification and any details. I am in Raleigh where she is currently posting. There are a few listcrawler reviews but those are difficult to verify. Any help is appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...933/7404612844
-
03-08-22 07:58 #24336Senior Member

Posts: 64Jessy
No but if you try it out let us know. Looks like my speed.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 06:20 #24335Senior Member

Posts: 295Jessy
I can't seem to find any reviews of her. Anyone has any intel?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...7.htm?cat=1224
-
03-08-22 00:35 #24334Senior Member

Posts: 1772Whats up with it? Commerce! Making those dollars.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:10 #24333Senior Member

Posts: 1449Been like this for weeks I hate it. On some there is a disclaimer that the girl you get may not be same girl in picture Duh! Never ever is. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 21:53 #24332Senior Member

Posts: 115Acs
It's just marketing. And some move back and forth from Midlothian to Broad during their stay.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





