The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 37342
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24337

    Did anyone see this provider?

    She was in Richmond last week. I can't find any reviews but curious if anyone saw her and can PM a verification and any details. I am in Raleigh where she is currently posting. There are a few listcrawler reviews but those are difficult to verify. Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...933/7404612844

  2. #24336

    Jessy

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find any reviews of her. Anyone has any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...7.htm?cat=1224
    No but if you try it out let us know. Looks like my speed.

  3. #24335

    Jessy

    I can't seem to find any reviews of her. Anyone has any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...7.htm?cat=1224

  4. #24334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.
    Whats up with it? Commerce! Making those dollars.

  5. #24333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.
    Been like this for weeks I hate it. On some there is a disclaimer that the girl you get may not be same girl in picture Duh! Never ever is. Be safe.

  6. #24332

    Acs

    It's just marketing. And some move back and forth from Midlothian to Broad during their stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.

  7. #24331

    Acs

    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.

  8. #24330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    She's real and a good dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen her?.
    She's a bit more expensive than my normal run but the pics are accurate, she's charming and VERY sexy IRL. Her incall location is clean but in a so-so apt complex and she requires condoms for all contact. As much as I enjoyed her look, body and personality I doubt I'll return.

  9. #24329

    Bambi Breland

    Anyone met with Bambi yet? I've got an appointment set up for tomorrow, I see one review on here. Lookin for any other thoughts. Will be reporting.

  10. #24328

    New Talent

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/942685771748

    Anybody tried the new talent in Petersburg yet. Will try when I get paid. Everyone be safe out there.

  11. #24327

    Hennessy

    Anyone actually seen her?.

  12. #24326

    Axxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.
    Well she responded to me, set up date then silence. I'm done.

  13. #24325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.
    Probably just the timing. Last Sunday, I texted at 3:45, drove to Chester from Richmond, and was balls deep by 4:15. As for the review, nothing new to report. Same location as the last several months, candles, same donation, same routine, same same.

  14. #24324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Saw some sexy new pics of staxx, so I closed my eyes and dreamed of being very dominant to one of our areas best subs.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/357687064615
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.

  15. #24323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or lately these chicks has been asking for $ for some headstart program?
    Yup low hanging fruit asking top $. Guess guys have little extra money to throw around to chicks that should be lucky to get 100/ hr multiple pops. But once one provider gets it they all see and think they should too. I'm done with all these. I will pay the top providers so only only be able to go couple times a month. Screw it. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape