Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 18820
-
03-08-22 18:35 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 141Correct
I divorced many years ago and was single for almost 20 years. I met a Filipina and it was the luckiest day of my life. I am the center of her world, not only will she do anything I ask. She will suggest it. She will do nothing without my permission, even though I have told her over and over that she does not have to ask. That is how she was raised and in my heart, I am one of the luckiest men in the world. I am allowed to do whatever I choose with no questions asked. In a relationship with a Filipina, the man is God and is never questioned. Just some food for thought for all of you considering a relationship. Vacations to Manila, Davao or Cebu are dirt cheap. The average wage of a woman working as a saleslady is $8. 00/ day. I guarantee you that you will have an abundant number of beautiful Filipinas trying for your attention and from this selection, you will definitely find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by StevePope
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 16:24 #13629Senior Member

Posts: 1670Tracphone
Target on university has a $30 model that I ended buying.
A couple different options there. Still trying to figure it out though, it is a smart phone. Trying to transfer my number.
Stay safe and have fun!
.
Originally Posted by Gander0101
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:01 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 388Great Advice
There's a reason why the rest of the world look at American women as disgusting, self-entitled, delusional and gold-digging ho's. Because they are. They have been programmed to hate and disrespect men, what makes anyone think they would be a worth-while partner? If I'm ever back into the game, my best bets are Asian and Latino women. After 18 happy years with a Colombian woman who loves pussy as much as me, I wouldn't waste any of my time on a spoiled, mean-spirited, self-centered American biatch.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
But, I got to admit it's entertaining as hell to play the game better than them, out-smart them and watch them lose their mind when they realize they lost and just got played, by me. Priceless!
SP.
-
03-08-22 14:00 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 58I been married 12 years just need more. 2-3 times a month not cutting it for me.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
My problem is lately AMP all want to do BBBJ can't take the risk I need the latex right away.
-
03-08-22 13:08 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 80Tracfone
Well my hobby phone quit because of the 5 g crap. Looks like all you mongers already bought all the cheap $19.99 flip trac phones. Can't find one anywhere. Let me know if you know anyplace that has them.
-
03-08-22 12:29 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 1172The pussy is mightier than this forum. You can give people the best advice in the world about marriage but as long as the women know to fuck the guy right and make him feel good about himself then that advice is pointless. I will say that if marriage was a thought for me, I'd head out to Asia. The mentality towards men out there is completely different. They actually put the man first and want you to be happy. I'm sure there are outliers but your odds are better out there that's for sure.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 12:21 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 135Florida hotel
This place safe to stay a few days? Can I dream of a lady walking up to my room with no hassle? Thanks.
-
03-08-22 10:57 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 203Any young men thinking of getting married?
I suggest you read the last 10 or so posts here.
-
03-08-22 10:53 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 123Inflation
Hmm. Possibly. IMO the rise of OF/manyvids + covid made less girls available to mongering and drove up rates. Why see clients in person when you show your pussy online and stay way from sickness is their thoughts perhaps. Now I'm hoping with high gas prices and goods, the one good thing is that some mongers may have less money, so less visits and demand, driving down rates like the stock market. We shall see.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:42 #13621Senior Member

Posts: 225Hating sex is far from normal
The only people that hate sex either are mentally ill or have something wrong with their sex organs. All animals with higher intelligence have sex for fun. Unfortunately American women like to have sex with themselves instead of naturally pleasing their men, which leads to obvious problems they couldn't care less about. Ask an Amazon warehouse worker what the top selling item is to women in this country and they will tell you DILDOS! That's why I stand with Russia, the last European country that fights feminists and fags.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:26 #13620Senior Member

Posts: 878Just menopause
She had a really hard menopause because her doctor stopped her birth control cold turkey. Spent almost an entire year crying 24/7. Then after that was over just had no interest and would usually start crying during sex so she just stopped. Relationship is still as strong as ever, just no sex, which is fine since after menopause she put on 30 or 40 pounds and aged 20 years LOL. I'm fine with tapping 20 year old pussy and paying for it and don't have to worry about where she's at since she has no desire. It's a win win for me.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:13 #13619Senior Member

Posts: 1670Dynamic
See you have a dynamic that works.
How does someone hate sex. The book men are from mars and women are from venus comes to mind!
Crazy!
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:51 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 878S. O. S
Same situation basically. Mine quit after menopause. No permission given per se, but she knows what I do and never says a word about it. She knows when I am supposed to go out and usually asks if I'm going to see my side b!ch this week or not. The last 3 or 4 weeks I have left at 8 Saturday morning and not returned until Sunday afternoon.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 09:47 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 1670Relationships are really hard. I think people try to find a dynamic that works for them. If you are on here, then at least sexually you are not satisfied. I don't know if it is possible to find yourself in a sexually satisfying relationship. In my experience if that is the primary need then you are better off switching relationships every 2 years or so. I guess the old adage of why the bride is smiling, because it's the last blowjob she has to give.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and have fun!
-
03-08-22 09:46 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 1150The life
With the wife for 25 years. Still fuck a couple times a month, not as wild or hot as we used to be of course. We're both old and tired and the only time we have a chance is late at night or if we get a room for weekend somewhere. She's about to quit her job and work with me at my business so maybe with the empty house and home alone might get more and quit spending as much money LOL.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




