Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 1066 1566 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18439
    Thank you for the insight on Annabelle. I have scheduled something with her in the up coming weeks.

    In the mean time ahs anyone seen any of these girls?

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/kamilla-lovely/

    https://twitter.com/kelanichi

    Also is this page legit?

    https://twitter.com/EliteSecretCa

  2. #18438

    Katy at LLchicago

    Saw her again, here are some details.

    So I can't even describe how gorgeous this girl is. Pictures don't do her justice. She comes to the door in sexy lingerie, and greets me with a nice kiss. She is absolutely model quality.

    Anyway I go in and wash up and we get down to business. After some nice DFK, starts with an awesome BBBJ which was mind blowing. We squirm all around the bed in various positions. Next she mounts me for a little camel slide, my favorite. I can't take it anymore and she covers me up and I start on top in mish, but then we move into doggie, which is too much and I cum, exhausted. We chat a bit, she is extremely friendly and sweet, and she was gently caressing my arm as we talked, almost like an old flame.

  3. #18437

    Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Skinny bitches in Chicago? WHERE?
    No s**t! I'm already in line with my mad money in hand! She looks european, however I'm not interested in hearing an accent from her mouth. It's what I want to put into her mouth!

  4. #18436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she was on SA, this was a couple years ago.

    I don't have any input on her pricing structure now.

    If you like to smoke weed and bring some for her, you'll likely have a good time.

    Snapchat is sk8ingbridge.
    What was her menu like? What did she want on SA?

  5. #18435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I would love to get a more detailed report on her. She has a rate structure that I would normally find suspicious. For a girl who looks like that, her hour rate seems normal. But they don't usually offer half hours, and those multi hour discounts are suspiciously steep. One hour for $600, two hours for $700 and four hours for $1000? The only time I see rates like that are either a) if it's a scam and she'll ask for a % deposit b) is a dasher who will convince you to upgrade, come by, collect the money and then find a reason to leave or c) has a one pop policy no matter how many hours you book so will leave no matter how much time you book the moment you pop.

    I've never seen anything other than those scenarios for prices that drop that much after the first hour. I am happy to be wrong if you share more details.
    I saw her back when she was on SA, this was a couple years ago.

    I don't have any input on her pricing structure now.

    If you like to smoke weed and bring some for her, you'll likely have a good time.

    Snapchat is sk8ingbridge.

  6. #18434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Scarlett Trippi Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    This is her * https://onlyfans.com/trippirose.

    For $12, well worth the preview you are getting, she has tons of pics and vids up.

    She is real and for the most part a fun time.
    I would love to get a more detailed report on her. She has a rate structure that I would normally find suspicious. For a girl who looks like that, her hour rate seems normal. But they don't usually offer half hours, and those multi hour discounts are suspiciously steep. One hour for $600, two hours for $700 and four hours for $1000? The only time I see rates like that are either a) if it's a scam and she'll ask for a % deposit b) is a dasher who will convince you to upgrade, come by, collect the money and then find a reason to leave or c) has a one pop policy no matter how many hours you book so will leave no matter how much time you book the moment you pop.

    I've never seen anything other than those scenarios for prices that drop that much after the first hour. I am happy to be wrong if you share more details.

  7. #18433
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    This is her * https://onlyfans.com/trippirose.

    For $12, well worth the preview you are getting, she has tons of pics and vids up.

    She is real and for the most part a fun time.
    Thank! So I take it you have seen her? Can you share more details? DM if you prefer and thanks in advance!

  8. #18432

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this goth pixie beauty?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7943104.htm

    I'm thinking of splurging for a 3 hour date and get drained over and over. Can't find reviews anywhere.

    She looks a bit like a cut goth young sexy friend who I've always secretly lusted for, but alas she's half my age and married.
    This is her * https://onlyfans.com/trippirose.

    For $12, well worth the preview you are getting, she has tons of pics and vids up.

    She is real and for the most part a fun time.

  9. #18431

    Chyna

    Anyone seen Chyna? Legit? https://sumosear.ch/phone/857-232-8951.

  10. #18430

    Devyn

    I've learned a lot on this site. Researched number and name, come up with not much info. A few reviews and that's it. She's a traveler, looks like from Ohio.

    Last night, nice hotel room, in Glenview area where I came to drop my load (pun intended). Didn't feel rushed in the slightest. Greeted me at the door with a smile, relieved to see she was the same woman in the photos (and not the older or worse yet, never been woman in the photos).

    Her pics are 100%. She's what you would expect from a girl with big tits and a big ass. She has long dark hair which she likes to use to tease.

    We chit chatted for a bit and then got started. I don't know if she does it with everyone, but with me she really seemed eager. She helped me undress, rubbing in all the right places, took her shirt off and bent down in front to take off my shoes. Straight into a BBBJ. I didn't plan on multiple pops but she has a trick with her finger during BBBJ.

    She was GFE and worked hard to get that second nut out of me, and I appreciated her efforts there.

    Her ass is perfect for doggy, and she didn't clock watch, so bonus. 250 for an hour, offered to bring a friend but I wasn't feeling it. Said she is leaving town in a few days.

    Def do again if ever in the same city.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dirteedevyn

  11. #18429

    Do your research

    Check for REVIEWS on the Eros girls.

    Most don't have any and the ones that do are OFTEN very bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1009  [View Original Post]
    Bunch of newbies on Eros. Some are replying via text with reasonable asks.

    Are these photos TBTBT?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...4163.htm?cat=1

  12. #18428

    Eros goth hottie

    Does anyone have any experience with this goth pixie beauty?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7943104.htm

    I'm thinking of splurging for a 3 hour date and get drained over and over. Can't find reviews anywhere.

    She looks a bit like a cut goth young sexy friend who I've always secretly lusted for, but alas she's half my age and married.

  13. #18427

    Lots of new faces on EROS

    Bunch of newbies on Eros. Some are replying via text with reasonable asks.

    Are these photos TBTBT?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...4163.htm?cat=1

  14. #18426

    Cashmere

    I wrote this in another thread too, but:

    So I saw her in a duo with Reina last year. She is def very hoodie, aggressive and very PSE like. She was literally telling us all what to do and how to do it. That said, if she says she's going to eat out Reina while I slam her in doggy. I didn't complain.

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...icago/76306478

    Good menu, wondering if anybodys seen her.

  15. #18425

    Lindsey Alenas

    Finally took the plunge and set up an appointment to see Lindsey at Alenas. Can you guys tell me a bit about the Alenas location? Nothing specific obviously just curious about parking and if they have a shower. Also I believe others have mentioned that Lindsey is down for BBBJ / CIM and rimming but can someone confirm that for me? Are the sessions MSOG? Appreciate y'all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape