Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18424

    Chilly Red

    Exchanged a few texts and agreed to meet.

    The neighborhood was really ghetto and the house too.

    As far as appearance, she actually looks like the pictures on her ad and her prices are pretty standard for LC girls.

    Everything was covered and her ass looks exactly like her pictures when she bent over on the bed. She had a slightly hairy ass hole in case anyone wants to know.

    Her attitude was very laid back and quite friendly.

    Overall not a bad experience but because of the ghetto location and the lack of cleanliness I will most likely never see her again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7735310536

  2. #18423

    Looking for blonde or Latina

    Would appreciate some help with finding a incall blonde or Latina, inbox me with a link.

  3. #18422

    Cameron Lust

    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still around?.
    I posted about her on "whatever happened to" a few months ago. I always had a great time with her. Unfortunately, I don't think she is around anymore.

  4. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by WhtTheFk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still around?.
    Skinny bitches in Chicago? WHERE?

  5. #18420

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3.htm?cat=2683

    When I first saw her ad it was with an agency. Now its a different number.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  6. #18419

    Cameron Lust

    Anyone know if she's still around?.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3153d351-a1ef-5437-88c1-72d4b19ee6be.jpg‎  

  7. #18418
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/76567388

    Had a dream I recently went to see her. She is definitely on something, could totally tell when I saw her and spoke with her otp.

    Seems like a disaster waiting to happen to an extent. If you plan on seeing her, go during the day when she's not out of her mind.

    On the same note the service was average.
    YES. She is beyond strung out and yeah, she is below standards on all services. But cheap pop if you are in a pinch. She used to have a couple other girls she hung with that you could see at the same time. As long as you watch your items and are ok with hard drugs, you could have a good time.

  8. #18417

    Anybody seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...504/7734912976

    Thinking of taking the plunge and going to see her. Seems like it could be fun.

    Anybody have any info on her?

  9. #18416

    Ca $hmere

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/76567388

    Had a dream I recently went to see her. She is definitely on something, could totally tell when I saw her and spoke with her otp.

    Seems like a disaster waiting to happen to an extent. If you plan on seeing her, go during the day when she's not out of her mind.

    On the same note the service was average.

  10. #18415
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    That being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a good escort for outcall to downtown?
    This is starting to sound like the prices thread.

  11. #18414
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't pick a random listcrawler girl for $500, but that's the going rate for a proper established escort in Chicago now.

    That's still less expensive than what I saw the last time I was in San Francisco, which was closer to $800 for the equivalent girl. Miami, LA and NYC have the same problem the last time I was there. Vegas continues to have a huge range, as high as $1200 and as low as $300 for similar quality. Seattle was still reasonable last I checked, about $400. So were Dallas and Houston, around $400.
    One of the reasons to stick to agencies, no (or should I say a lesser degree of) GPS.

  12. #18413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Chicago girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't pick a random listcrawler girl for $500, but that's the going rate for a proper established escort in Chicago now.

    That's still less expensive than what I saw the last time I was in San Francisco, which was closer to $800 for the equivalent girl. Miami, LA and NYC have the same problem the last time I was there. Vegas continues to have a huge range, as high as $1200 and as low as $300 for similar quality. Seattle was still reasonable last I checked, about $400. So were Dallas and Houston, around $400.
    That being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a good escort for outcall to downtown?

  13. #18412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking at some of the latest eacoet reports and just wanted to check, is $500/ hr really the going rate for outcall in Chicago?
    I wouldn't pick a random listcrawler girl for $500, but that's the going rate for a proper established escort in Chicago now.

    That's still less expensive than what I saw the last time I was in San Francisco, which was closer to $800 for the equivalent girl. Miami, LA and NYC have the same problem the last time I was there. Vegas continues to have a huge range, as high as $1200 and as low as $300 for similar quality. Seattle was still reasonable last I checked, about $400. So were Dallas and Houston, around $400.

  14. #18411
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    $500 is the new $250. It has just gotten crazy and then there is sorting through all the scammers. Deposit for this, deposit for that, F that!

    I'm taking some three day weekends as the pandemic is winding down. First stop is Toronto.
    I hear you bro. We all feel your pain. There is no golden pussy. I've found my indy regulars and Alenas lineup for the most part and try not to go above $500 if I can help it. Guys keep paying for it which hurts most. Supply and demand.

  15. #18410

    Binky Belize

    I was in Cicero Illinois this past weekend, so I jumped on list crawlers looking for some hot fun. I called up this fine young lady that go's by the name of Binky Belize. I called her up and asked her what's her donation she replied 300 a hour for a outcall which I thought wasn't a fair price. As I talked to her over the phone her voice was so sexy I said why not give it a try. I assisted on bbl and she said everything safe so I rolled with it all I can say is I spent the best 300 hundred dollars of my life. If you are near Cicero Illinois please stop by and have an experience with her you want go wrong with this provider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24015023

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape