Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 658 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7886

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you have class, generous and a nice guy. Now, all girls are going to expect a Benjamin or more for shit service as well. I said this before that some witch near Attleboro had me DIY and wanted 100. Why? Because she said other clients gave her 100. Well, thanks asshole. DIY, I may give 20 just for the massage tip. DIY is myself rubbing one out. I get it if they don't want to touch you. But, don't ask for 100 for a no touch, vice another girl who touched you, rubbed one out for you and cleaned up for you. It's fine if you want to tip your favorite girl. I've given extra myself because she was friendly, accommodating and just a nice person. But, don't give extra for little to no service because you think it's the correct amount. I may sound like an asshole here. But, I'm not a rich monger that can give huge tips for bad service.
    I've tipped $100 for a HJ and also $20. How other mongers want me to spend my money is BS. Seems like it's been $40 forever. Inflation and cost of living have all gone up in last 20 years so I think that tipping should also. If you're too cheap or have financial issues, pick up sws or something but don't tell me how to spend my 💰.

  2. #7885
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Tipping for a HJ is like tipping for good service at a restaurant. If you like the waitress and she delivers excellent service why not give her a little extra. If someone is giving me good service for a massage I always tip a little extra. Don't worry it's not hurting the industry. It shows you have class.
    Yes, you have class, generous and a nice guy. Now, all girls are going to expect a Benjamin or more for shit service as well. I said this before that some witch near Attleboro had me DIY and wanted 100. Why? Because she said other clients gave her 100. Well, thanks asshole. DIY, I may give 20 just for the massage tip. DIY is myself rubbing one out. I get it if they don't want to touch you. But, don't ask for 100 for a no touch, vice another girl who touched you, rubbed one out for you and cleaned up for you. It's fine if you want to tip your favorite girl. I've given extra myself because she was friendly, accommodating and just a nice person. But, don't give extra for little to no service because you think it's the correct amount. I may sound like an asshole here. But, I'm not a rich monger that can give huge tips for bad service.

  3. #7884
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    2 posts tells you all you need to know about this non starter. I hate calling grown men rookies. If you are past 40, even 30, there is nothing to be a rookie about. It's a waste of your time to spend explaining or elaborating on it for them.

    Your energy and expertise would be better spent making the continued contribution that we can all use for further advancements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    If you can't figure out why from past posts you're in the wrong forum.

  4. #7883
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerOG  [View Original Post]
    Why'all really out here snapping pics of them, then sharing 'them on here?
    If you can't figure out why from past posts you're in the wrong forum.

  5. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    For those who don't know LSW Maria, she's in the white jacket. I called her Ms. Papi. I avoid her at all cost. Not sure of the other one in black. I think I've seen her before. But, she looked tired and could barely walk. Didn't get any action this morning as I was out and about.

    Have fun.
    Why'all really out here snapping pics of them, then sharing 'them on here?

  6. #7881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    It's been awhile

    BillyBaloney / Jack617 is an old retard! Fuck him.

  7. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSexorcist  [View Original Post]
    Man! Who's the moderator for this thread?! My kinda guy letting this kind of comment through!
    Where have you been? You missed out on the royal rumbles. It was almost no holds barred in here at one point.

  8. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    You be the judge.

    Looks like our guy is Phishing hard for that Wei Wei info. Kinda reminds me of somebody that is damaged goods, can't post anywhere because he's lost complete credibility, and creates new account to "Phish" for info.

    Anyone want to take a guess?
    LOL, he's just an impotent moron with nothing to add. It's beneath me really, but I do enjoy picking on the ole codger.

  9. #7878
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Is this who we think it is?

    You be the judge.

    Looks like our guy is Phishing hard for that Wei Wei info. Kinda reminds me of somebody that is damaged goods, can't post anywhere because he's lost complete credibility, and creates new account to "Phish" for info.

    Anyone want to take a guess?

  10. #7877

    Jethrine

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    As I predicted, Jethrine showed up! Speaking of Time, Isn't it Time you asked another Dozen questions Phishing for Info and write some more Fake Reviews?
    A Beverley Hillbillies reference? I actually had to look that up. You're a fossil lololol.

  11. #7876
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Cheeze, Cheeze, Cheeze, you are so desperate for attention that you actually think there are levels of banning? LMFAO.

    You are so pathetic, always craving acceptance and attention. That is the difference between us, I only post here to expose all your handles and you need acceptance on the other threads. At the end of the day you need to understand that A2 hates us equally and would relish if we never posted again. But you keep inventing handles, posting fake reviews, backing up yourself with puppet accounts so yeah, I end up repeating myself.

    If you didn't have a thousand accounts this would be easy, A2 bans both of us and things settle down. But if he bans Andir then DumDum or OldTimerMa, or Trickster, or Dentist Bob, or ThoatMonger, or. Takes over and it never ends.
    Hate is a strong emotion. Why would anyone hate an insect like yourself? You are too insignificant for that.

  12. #7875
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Go Ahead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    LOL! I was warned for poking Billy on the massage review thread, instead of Massholes. Billy posted on the fight thread on RI forum and was warned not to spread his BS to other cities. The administrator also expressed their dissatisfaction with Billy posting essentially the same shit over and over and over again for 2 years. What is exactly the commonality here? How fucking stupid you are. I am actually 99% sure that Billy and you the same crazy old motherfucker.
    The commonality is simple "Do it again and Your Account will be Banned!" It's amazing that the concept escapes your grasp of logic. You truly are a Moron or such a Megomaniac you don't thing the rules apply to you. So since you think what you did was so Trivial, just repost your post. According to your logic, the most that will happen is just another Slap on the Hand. For in your Mind, this Website couldn't exist without you.

  13. #7874
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    ThroatMonger00

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I see you have a lot of time on your hands. Enjoying your retirement?
    As I predicted, Jethrine showed up! Speaking of Time, Isn't it Time you asked another Dozen questions Phishing for Info and write some more Fake Reviews?

  14. #7873

    Teachers pet Cheeze

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    The administrator also expressed their dissatisfaction with Billy posting essentially the same shit over and over and over again for 2 years. What is exactly the commonality here? .
    Cheeze, Cheeze, Cheeze, you are so desperate for attention that you actually think there are levels of banning? LMFAO.

    You are so pathetic, always craving acceptance and attention. That is the difference between us, I only post here to expose all your handles and you need acceptance on the other threads. At the end of the day you need to understand that A2 hates us equally and would relish if we never posted again. But you keep inventing handles, posting fake reviews, backing up yourself with puppet accounts so yeah, I end up repeating myself.

    If you didn't have a thousand accounts this would be easy, A2 bans both of us and things settle down. But if he bans Andir then DumDum or OldTimerMa, or Trickster, or Dentist Bob, or ThoatMonger, or. Takes over and it never ends.

  15. #7872

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I did read both. Here they are for Comparison..
    I see you have a lot of time on your hands. Enjoying your retirement?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape