Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 9865
-
01-31-22 18:07 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 566Cheeze's cock obsession
I knew he was a degenerate tranny hunter but his obsession with other members cocks and his proclivity of wanting his fudge packed is a double whammy. Below are some examples and there are many more but I was super grossed out.
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
Originally posted by Negsiro:
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Toujula
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:07 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 566Can't believe I missed that one Wiseass. Nice job!
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
I love that this one is black ink, clearly authentic and written by the TrannyHunter in Chief, Cheezefist (AKA DumDum, Mattis, OlGary, and a hundred more).
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
I had thought I hit them all on my Cheeze the Tranny Hunter Expose (click here).
-
01-31-22 11:42 #7628Banned Member

Posts: 1036Hmmmm, There is someone who fits these words. Didn't you get the Memo? Or ignored it for Personal Reasons?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 09:52 #7627Banned Member

Posts: 660Watch your words sugar tits.
Be careful you don't want to go ahead and get yourself blue inked.
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 09:09 #7626Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487CrazyCretin
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
OUCH, Well said. CrazyCretin is like a Farm Pig who loves bathing in filthy mud and practically is shameless. The guy is really a filthy sperm that should've been swallowed but unfortunately we have to live with his worthless existence. I have never seen anyone so Stupid. 70 years of age is this old man and this Dumb of a human being. He is walking Stupidity. Wait till I show you how his butt buddy Wise Ass Loser thinks about him. That'll tell you how Stupid this Tranny lover is?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 06:26 #7625Banned Member

Posts: 660Great comeback. 1100 post in a year! LOL
Like clockwork you post back to back with a couple of your handles at the same time. Since we all know you're active woman, Asian dummy and many more it's fine. What is interesting is a terminology that you use. Are you one of those purple hair chicks they cry about what is right and are all in their feelings? The more handles you post from the more you expose yourself. Step up the comebacks sugar tits.
-
01-30-22 21:00 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sorry buddy, were you talking about yourself? Are you OK? And, no one is judging you neither if you have a hard time figuring out your pronoun. I'll give you credit as you finally have something different to say. Though, again, we folks on the board won't judge you if you have a fantasy for the "T" world. The one who admits is the one who loves it.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 18:51 #7623Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Wise Ass Loser Diaries. Part I
You always open your mouth on subjects that doesn't concern you, uttering stupid shit and looking stupid in the process. When will you learn?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 16:39 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 3853You seem to be enjoying it, Loser. Keep up with my posts since you got so much free time. Try to hang amateur.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:35 #7621Banned Member

Posts: 1036You already made it quite clear that your Activemaam, when you signed into the wrong account for the 2nd Time to reply to JClearman1's Query:
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
Nice Try, but doubt anyone is buying your Bullshit!
Originally Posted by ActiveMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 11:59 #7620Banned Member

Posts: 660This Cheezefist account is like DentistBob
You are on a site looking for pussy yet you immediately think of something in the homosexual realm. Well at least we know the first thing that comes to your mind. Once a tranny fucker always a tranny fucker. Hey but nobody's judging you here.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
-
01-29-22 17:14 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sorry, I forgot how smart you are, at picking the right lube for your ass to entertain your BF. And, my other account is Wiseass, not Activeman. Get it right you idiot.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:32 #7618Banned Member

Posts: 1036You have a Good Point!
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DentistBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 09:23 #7617Banned Member

Posts: 660Asian dum dum, Active woman and MATTIS1775
The same person along with many other handles.
He got the blue ink while he was giving a guy shit about getting blue ink. You always have a hard time controlling yourself in stepping over the line don't you? LOL.
Now Mattis1775 likes to post fake reviews and screenshots of pornos asking if they still work at a local place. Oh this person also gets confused with her Activeman account sometimes answering a question for the other one not realizing they're logged into the wrong one LOL.
-
01-29-22 00:30 #7616Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487CrazyCretin
Hey Dumb shit, have you ever seen me post something without having back up?
It's because I have back up why I post them. You have the audacity to ask for proof when you've made endless stupid claims like a fucking idiot retard, posting the same dumb shit endlessly, claiming so and so is this or that, and never show a zilt of any proof.
Now that the tables have turned on your butt buddies, all of the sudden you're concerned uh?? Man, go chew on an uncircumcised infected dick you fucking monkey. You've had your chance to post shit on here and its the same retarded nonsense for days and weeks and months, ruining the board. Now we're going to get to some real shit, real grown man discussion so if you don't like it or feel offended, tough luck.
I've posted evidence of an offender on here, your buddy or maybe you, since we know you have multiple accounts, not even a post with words, just 1 photo, the blue ink guy took it down quick. I posted it again and same result, as a matter of fact, he wiped it off the board. All I wanted was to bring it to the floor for discussion but your savior is scared of the smoke. What is it am I saying that is so damning that gets yalls so riled up? All of it is your stuff that you actually posted, stamped on your review history, that's what makes it so laughable. All I'm doing is bringing it up for discussion. You, too, your time will come, you talk a lot of shit, we'll see what's up. Just remember one thing, like when uncle LEO arrest you, he tells you, "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can and will be used against in a court of. ".
Well here, keep talking, keep posting bullshit and I will use your own post against you and have you cry like a b I tch. I'd tear each one of you a new asshole if the blue ink guy gave me free reign and didn't have a soft spot for you, you stupid fuck you. I'm just getting started, try not to lose any sleep at night, you want attention, I'm going to give it to you, Fucking asshole.
Eat a Dick and go fuck yourself You Cretin.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





