Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 658 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7870
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Read what is written for Billy and compare it to what is written for me. If you don't see the difference, you are officially an oligophrenic imbecile. Wait a min, that's exactly who you are!

    Yes, a big wooden karma up your not-so-wise ass.
    Yeah, I did read both. Here they are for Comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    (Deleted by Admin)

    Do not spread this stupidity to other cities.

    A2
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    (Deleted by Admin)

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    ........... I am not going to let you put this stupidity in another city,........... No, you can't, and I will ban this account and then look for the next one you make and ban that one. I can and will remove your voice from this forum if you persist in this............

    A2
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    (Deleted by Admin)

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time you do this on a review thread I will ban you.

    A2
    Both You and Billy were warned not to Post the same Content or be Banned. The only difference is that Billy was Blue Inked on his 1st Post and disregarded that Blue Ink and repeated the Post again. That's when he got the Warning of Being Banned. You got the Warning on Your 1st Post! So you weren't cut any Slack! Must have really been a blow to your Ego, with you thinking your the BMOC and the Smartest one on this Site. Thanks for bring to our attention the difference! If you were really Smart, you would have just kept your Mouth shut and not commented, but of course you can't help yourself, Ego and All. You really are a Fucking Moron!

    Not only a Fucking Moron, but one with an Obsession. There you go again mentioning Dildos up the Ass! Why are you here, if that's all you can think of? Why is your DentistBob (Pegging) Account still in hiding, he's due for a return. I'm sure you'll trot out Jethro and Jethrine in the meantime. Good choices to back you up, LOL.

    P.S. For those that noticed, Billy was warned about banning His Account and the next one that He Made. Thereby confirming Billy has One and only One Account. Unlike Andir, and the Unknown Quantity of his (Puppet) Accounts.

  2. #7869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Just 2 weeks after you celebrating Billy's RI Incident, we have Karma!
    Read what is written for Billy and compare it to what is written for me. If you don't see the difference, you are officially an oligophrenic imbecile. Wait a min, that's exactly who you are!

    Yes, a big wooden karma up your not-so-wise ass.

  3. #7868
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    (Deleted by Admin0

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time you do this on a review thread I will ban you.

    A2
    Just 2 weeks after you celebrating Billy's RI Incident, we have Karma!

  4. #7867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Billy no more

    Where is the registered motherfucker Billy? I hope he wasn't kicked out from his assisted living facility in Florida.

  5. #7866

    Beware.

    I got a call the other day. A special agent for human trafficking. Threatening me with all sorts of stuff. She had text, but she spoke to the the. Who she could not name and also just said she was a special agent. She at first wanted me to give her $2000 dollars and then knocked it down to 1500, kept putting me on hold and wanted me to pay a lawyer thru Venmo. First time this has happened. Obviously did not pay. Does this happen often.

  6. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dumb shit, have you ever seen me post something without having back up?

    It's because I have back up why I post them. You have the audacity to ask for proof when you've made endless stupid claims like a fucking idiot retard, posting the same dumb shit endlessly, claiming so and so is this or that, and never show a zilt of any proof.

    Now that the tables have turned on your butt buddies, all of the sudden you're concerned uh?? Man, go chew on an uncircumcised infected dick you fucking monkey. You've had your chance to post shit on here and its the same retarded nonsense for days and weeks and months, ruining the board. Now we're going to get to some real shit, real grown man discussion so if you don't like it or feel offended, tough luck.

    I've posted evidence of an offender on here, your buddy or maybe you, since we know you have multiple accounts, not even a post with words, just 1 photo, the blue ink guy took it down quick. I posted it again and same result, as a matter of fact, he wiped it off the board. All I wanted was to bring it to the floor for discussion but your savior is scared of the smoke. What is it am I saying that is so damning that gets yalls so riled up? All of it is your stuff that you actually posted, stamped on your review history, that's what makes it so laughable. All I'm doing is bringing it up for discussion. You, too, your time will come, you talk a lot of shit, we'll see what's up. Just remember one thing, like when uncle LEO arrest you, he tells you, "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can and will be used against in a court of. ".

    Well here, keep talking, keep posting bullshit and I will use your own post against you and have you cry like a b I tch. I'd tear each one of you a new asshole if the blue ink guy gave me free reign and didn't have a soft spot for you, you stupid fuck you. I'm just getting started, try not to lose any sleep at night, you want attention, I'm going to give it to you, Fucking asshole.

    Eat a Dick and go fuck yourself You Cretin.
    Man! Who's the moderator for this thread?! My kinda guy letting this kind of comment through!

  7. #7864

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Well I would agree. They are flat out lies and BS.
    Maybe you can wheelchair to where I'm from and we can discuss this subject in person. I'm an open book.

  8. #7863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've never embellished on a submission
    Well I would agree. They are flat out lies and BS.

  9. #7862

    Embellish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with paying for pussy. What this site is all about.

    Better than being a 12 year old that never has seen a real pussy. You only ask questions and post embellished fake reviews based on real monger contributions.

    I am sure you will be getting the locker experience in high school when you get there. Not much different than what you are getting in junior high now.
    I've never embellished on a submission, old timer. Now go take a nap. You wouldn't know a real woman if they crapped on your windshield. Which I'm sure you'd pay for under different circumstances.

  10. #7861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Epic rant, dude. I think there should be a rule that if you're over 45 you can't post unless it's contributive. Most of these old timers are the types of guys who you used to shove into lockers in high school. Bill is a clown so is that old codger wiseass. These guys have to pay for pussy and haven't had a real girlfriend since the Reagan administration. Remember who you're arguing witha group of old, ancient, irrelevant, inconsequential guys with presumptive erectile dysfunction.
    Nothing wrong with paying for pussy. What this site is all about.

    Better than being a 12 year old that never has seen a real pussy. You only ask questions and post embellished fake reviews based on real monger contributions.

    I am sure you will be getting the locker experience in high school when you get there. Not much different than what you are getting in junior high now.

  11. #7860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Epic rant, dude. I think there should be a rule that if you're over 45 you can't post unless it's contributive. Most of these old timers are the types of guys who you used to shove into lockers in high school. Bill is a clown so is that old codger wiseass. These guys have to pay for pussy and haven't had a real girlfriend since the Reagan administration. Remember who you're arguing witha group of old, ancient, irrelevant, inconsequential guys with presumptive erectile dysfunction.
    All true. I would add extreme stupidity to what you wrote and we have a nice description of these imbecilic motherfuckers, BillyBaloney / Jack617 and WiseAss. I still think it could be the same old moron.

  12. #7859

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    It's truly comical.
    Epic rant, dude. I think there should be a rule that if you're over 45 you can't post unless it's contributive. Most of these old timers are the types of guys who you used to shove into lockers in high school. Bill is a clown so is that old codger wiseass. These guys have to pay for pussy and haven't had a real girlfriend since the Reagan administration. Remember who you're arguing with—a group of old, ancient, irrelevant, inconsequential guys with presumptive erectile dysfunction.

  13. #7858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Crazy was right, you are a Broad!
    Maybe Asian was right and you are BillyBaloney / Jack617. Who else would be repeating this stupidity over and over again.

  14. #7857
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    The Pathological Liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ................By the way, WeiWei said (through the online translator) there was no any official inspection of her place. Do you still insist that it happened?......
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yes, I am going to post screens of my verbal conversations with WW. Sit tight and wait. Fuck you for now.
    You had a Verbal Conversation through a Translator instead of simply Texting? Oh Yeah, like that's believable! Obviously never happened, You made it up! Nice Try!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pathlogical Liar 11.jpg‎   Pathlogical Liar 20.jpg‎   Pathlogical Liar 12.jpg‎  

  15. #7856
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    No Need to Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    With this, I really doubt now that you even have a high school diploma. Sounds like it's written by a graduate of the school for retarded kids.

    You need to post all you said on the RI board open their eyes on what's happening. Do it! Don't be a pussy.
    There is no need to Post. Your DumDum has already been called out in that Thread. Those Guys already figured him out. As you said to me once in a PM, DumDum doesn't know anything, he makes it all up. Can he describe the Interior of 1021, No he can't, because he's never been there. Much the same as you, not being to describe the inside of WeiWei's Shop after you claimed to have been there. Didn't you see the latest Post?

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Don't get sucked in. With a grain of salt.
    This one Sums it all Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    The Boston guys tossed him six months ago. That's when he showed up here. Just ignore him and the Ct guys will get him next. Same with "AmpSpecialist".
    As far as daring me and calling me a Pussy, it's Funny coming from a Guy with no Sack, no Balls! You always want other people to do what you don't have the balls to do yourself! Where's those PM's you were going to Post? Maybe Crazy was right, you are a Broad!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape