Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24339

    The deposit war

    I was working at getting a dream with a lady from MEGAP and was working around putting down a deposit. So per the lady whom I was trying to recruit to be a UTR she is part of a group of professional escorts in the area who have a mutual agreement that is strongly honored to get a deposit or no service. Needless to say I did not get the dream but find it interesting that there is a co-operative here in RVA that is establishing guidelines. This also explains why all the ladies on MGAP do asl for deposit.

    Peace out.

    SG.

  2. #24338

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    She was in Richmond last week. I can't find any reviews but curious if anyone saw her and can PM a verification and any details. I am in Raleigh where she is currently posting. There are a few listcrawler reviews but those are difficult to verify. Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...933/7404612844
    Yes, one of the seniors did. I texted her but I think I was late, she was already gone. Scroll down, you will find the review.

  3. #24337

    Did anyone see this provider?

    She was in Richmond last week. I can't find any reviews but curious if anyone saw her and can PM a verification and any details. I am in Raleigh where she is currently posting. There are a few listcrawler reviews but those are difficult to verify. Any help is appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...933/7404612844

  4. #24336

    Jessy

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find any reviews of her. Anyone has any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...7.htm?cat=1224
    No but if you try it out let us know. Looks like my speed.

  5. #24335

    Jessy

    I can't seem to find any reviews of her. Anyone has any intel?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...7.htm?cat=1224

  6. #24334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.
    Whats up with it? Commerce! Making those dollars.

  7. #24333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.
    Been like this for weeks I hate it. On some there is a disclaimer that the girl you get may not be same girl in picture Duh! Never ever is. Be safe.

  8. #24332

    Acs

    It's just marketing. And some move back and forth from Midlothian to Broad during their stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.

  9. #24331

    Acs

    What's up with the ACS flooding STG with ads and yet they are all different numbers but all staying in same hotel.

  10. #24330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    She's real and a good dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen her?.
    She's a bit more expensive than my normal run but the pics are accurate, she's charming and VERY sexy IRL. Her incall location is clean but in a so-so apt complex and she requires condoms for all contact. As much as I enjoyed her look, body and personality I doubt I'll return.

  11. #24329

    Bambi Breland

    Anyone met with Bambi yet? I've got an appointment set up for tomorrow, I see one review on here. Lookin for any other thoughts. Will be reporting.

  12. #24328

    New Talent

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/942685771748

    Anybody tried the new talent in Petersburg yet. Will try when I get paid. Everyone be safe out there.

  13. #24327

    Hennessy

    Anyone actually seen her?.

  14. #24326

    Axxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.
    Well she responded to me, set up date then silence. I'm done.

  15. #24325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could get her to answer. She used to respond quick on both numbers I have for her. As of the last 3 weeks silence.
    Probably just the timing. Last Sunday, I texted at 3:45, drove to Chester from Richmond, and was balls deep by 4:15. As for the review, nothing new to report. Same location as the last several months, candles, same donation, same routine, same same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape