Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 26915
-
03-08-22 16:18 #18425Senior Member

Posts: 26Lindsey Alenas
Finally took the plunge and set up an appointment to see Lindsey at Alenas. Can you guys tell me a bit about the Alenas location? Nothing specific obviously just curious about parking and if they have a shower. Also I believe others have mentioned that Lindsey is down for BBBJ / CIM and rimming but can someone confirm that for me? Are the sessions MSOG? Appreciate y'all.
-
03-08-22 13:52 #18424Senior Member

Posts: 58Chilly Red
Exchanged a few texts and agreed to meet.
The neighborhood was really ghetto and the house too.
As far as appearance, she actually looks like the pictures on her ad and her prices are pretty standard for LC girls.
Everything was covered and her ass looks exactly like her pictures when she bent over on the bed. She had a slightly hairy ass hole in case anyone wants to know.
Her attitude was very laid back and quite friendly.
Overall not a bad experience but because of the ghetto location and the lack of cleanliness I will most likely never see her again.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7735310536
-
03-08-22 11:55 #18423Regular Member

Posts: 13Looking for blonde or Latina
Would appreciate some help with finding a incall blonde or Latina, inbox me with a link.
-
03-08-22 11:05 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 177Cameron Lust
I posted about her on "whatever happened to" a few months ago. I always had a great time with her. Unfortunately, I don't think she is around anymore.
Originally Posted by WhtTheFk
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 10:03 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 421Skinny bitches in Chicago? WHERE?
Originally Posted by WhtTheFk
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 07:53 #18420Senior Member

Posts: 311Any info on this one?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...3.htm?cat=2683
When I first saw her ad it was with an agency. Now its a different number.
Thanks in advance.
JJ.
-
03-08-22 06:31 #18419Senior Member

Posts: 40Cameron Lust
Anyone know if she's still around?.
-
03-08-22 01:37 #18418Banned Member

Posts: 195YES. She is beyond strung out and yeah, she is below standards on all services. But cheap pop if you are in a pinch. She used to have a couple other girls she hung with that you could see at the same time. As long as you watch your items and are ok with hard drugs, you could have a good time.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 00:10 #18417Senior Member

Posts: 196Anybody seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...504/7734912976
Thinking of taking the plunge and going to see her. Seems like it could be fun.
Anybody have any info on her?
-
03-08-22 00:10 #18416Senior Member

Posts: 196Ca $hmere
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/76567388
Had a dream I recently went to see her. She is definitely on something, could totally tell when I saw her and spoke with her otp.
Seems like a disaster waiting to happen to an extent. If you plan on seeing her, go during the day when she's not out of her mind.
On the same note the service was average.
-
03-08-22 00:02 #18415Senior Member

Posts: 146This is starting to sound like the prices thread.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:40 #18414Senior Member

Posts: 387One of the reasons to stick to agencies, no (or should I say a lesser degree of) GPS.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:31 #18413Senior Member

Posts: 123Chicago girls
That being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a good escort for outcall to downtown?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 21:53 #18412Senior Member

Posts: 1445I wouldn't pick a random listcrawler girl for $500, but that's the going rate for a proper established escort in Chicago now.
Originally Posted by ldao
[View Original Post]
That's still less expensive than what I saw the last time I was in San Francisco, which was closer to $800 for the equivalent girl. Miami, LA and NYC have the same problem the last time I was there. Vegas continues to have a huge range, as high as $1200 and as low as $300 for similar quality. Seattle was still reasonable last I checked, about $400. So were Dallas and Houston, around $400.
-
03-07-22 21:42 #18411Senior Member

Posts: 550I hear you bro. We all feel your pain. There is no golden pussy. I've found my indy regulars and Alenas lineup for the most part and try not to go above $500 if I can help it. Guys keep paying for it which hurts most. Supply and demand.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





