Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 26916
-
03-06-22 09:28 #18396Senior Member

Posts: 117Who are you talking about?
Does she still work? Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 08:11 #18395Senior Member

Posts: 150Katy
I want to say I've seen her before, either that or it was Karina. Pics are not very accurate either way, she's a little bit bigger than whatever girl is there, but enthusiastic 69 and the LL girls have always been down for a second pop if you have it in you! At least in my experience.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 06:28 #18394Senior Member

Posts: 43I like her a lot
https://annabellechi.escortbook.com/
She has reviews going back to 2014.
Use to work with an agency. UGH.
I've seen her 4 times. Always on time and responds to emails very fast.
Schedule up well in advance.
Very light on make up (Fine with me).
Really likes DATY or is a very good actress LOL.
Great head game.
To sum things up, I like her a lot.
Originally Posted by Word1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 00:25 #18393Regular Member

Posts: 5Annabelle
I've seen her many times. Both when she was with her old agency and recently as an Indy. She's super petite and pretty blonde. Seems to enjoy what she does. She's always offered multi pop, BBBJCIM and CFS very GFE.
Originally Posted by Word1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 23:50 #18392Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6She's great!
I met with her when she was still with Michelle's agency before she went independent. She was a steal back then. I'd hit it again at her new rates.
Originally Posted by Word1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 19:46 #18391Senior Member

Posts: 47Has anyone had any exp with Annabelle?
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/annabelle-68
-
03-05-22 16:23 #18390Regular Member

Posts: 22Don't see Lucky from Tryst.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
Don't see Lucky from Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lucky888..
I asked to meet in a public way with clothing request. She agreed to my scenario. She wanted to be paid up front. We agreed to go back to my place but she never showed. I'm putting this out there as a service announcement. Her twitter is at angel_ic333. I'm not looking for responses. She does videos and * She looks good but she ripped me off good.
-
03-05-22 12:57 #18389Senior Member

Posts: 581I like some fur too. Not a "the more the better" fan like on a totally natural Chinese gal, but love a nice landing strip or well trimmed Bush. So sexy to find, but yes seems to be the unicorn these days.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
03-05-22 12:49 #18388Senior Member

Posts: 56Any info?
Looks interesting. Would appreciate some guidance. Anyone seen Katy, see is coning tomorrow?
www.llchicago.escortbook.com
-
03-05-22 07:53 #18387Senior Member

Posts: 395Hair
Check out ECE- Francesca she has nice Bush.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-det...orts-francesca
-
03-05-22 02:59 #18386Regular Member

Posts: 7Lacy
Thanks. I'll hit her up.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 23:59 #18385Senior Member

Posts: 1445Nah, not her. CLM Audrey is a lot slimmer and less busty.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 22:39 #18384Senior Member

Posts: 233Does anyone remember Rachel from Michelle's? Hairy as hell Jewish girl, she was sweet and so much fun. Nobody could swallow like her, and she came like crazy from DATY.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 21:53 #18383Senior Member

Posts: 302Is this the same person I think it is?
I was searching online for potential providers and found this lead. A couple similarities alongside the name makes me think is the same Audrey from CLM. She does great service in there. I can only imagine she would perform even better during an outcall.
https://audreyinthecity.com/
By any chance, any fellas can confirm my theory? Have you tried her?
-
03-04-22 19:24 #18382Senior Member

Posts: 395Lacy
I seen her couple years ago she was fun. Everything was on the menu. She has a snap, twitter and I think some videos on pornhub. If you go her twitter you can get more info.
Originally Posted by Lurker1029
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/lacykaye77











Reply With Quote






