Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4184

    This year

    Sure seems quiet this year on reports on SA chicas in CT. I think the vets on this thread maybe have hit the limit with SA.

    109 monthly fee.

    Hood rats quoting $400-$500.

    Fake profiles.

    Thiefs.

    They say every site has its moments then dies. Back in the day craigs list.

    Or everyone hiding their meets. My roster pretty bleak now. Don't know what happened to all the good sugar girls. Lot of the new ones go on and read about riches and they don't have to do anything. Then they find out reality and drop out.

    Got no sub now. Maybe I will drudge up some old contacts. That rarely works because its so fluid when these girls in the mood to sugar. Well as I say overseas way to go but when you in CT sure aint easy.

  2. #4183

    SA profile picture?

    Hello,

    I'm about to join SA. My question is are you guys putting up a selfie? And those that don't, has it impacted your results? I'd rather not put one up but if it greatly reduces my results I'll put one up. TIA.

  3. #4182

    SA payment cards

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to sign up to SA after a long absence. It seems they no longer accept prepaid cards. Anyone else seeing the same thing? This could be the end of the use of this site, just not sure about using a real credit card. Are there other options people have found?
    The guys in the Richmond, VA Seeking Arrangement thread are constantly talking about which cards work and which ones don't. Some reading over there may help solve your issue.

    Kwag.

  4. #4181

    SA Payment

    So, I went to sign up to SA after a long absence. It seems they no longer accept prepaid cards. Anyone else seeing the same thing? This could be the end of the use of this site, just not sure about using a real credit card. Are there other options people have found?

  5. #4180

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    VeeBug or Beeiscute?
    Beeiscute.

  6. #4179

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by RegalFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning that this one is not "good for you" if you know what I mean. Her account is gone now but if she makes a new one or if you got her number from someone here, it would be wise to heed my warning.
    VeeBug or Beeiscute?

  7. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures of her.
    Just a warning that this one is not "good for you" if you know what I mean. Her account is gone now but if she makes a new one or if you got her number from someone here, it would be wise to heed my warning.

  8. #4177

    Houdini

    I just watched this profile move from storrs CT to Spokane Washington https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-cee720bec806.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny.jpg‎  

  9. #4176
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchlosser33  [View Original Post]
    My experience says that location of "Connecticut, Connecticut" is most likely fake. I always ask to text immediately *with text me app only (free cell phone number if you didn't know. If their cell number is some random place, it generally turns out to be fake. I can not count how many times they don't know why they have an Atlanta area code. My best luck was this weekend. I was in Boston and messaged about 20 girls asking if they were interested in a one night stand. Got far more responses than I thought I would. I didn't get banned and I hooked up with one of the best fucks I've ever had. I've had a lot. Truly amazing. Anyone else with any tips?
    Back again with the new profile and different set of pics of the same person! https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-ccc6df384089.

  10. #4175

    Fake profile tip-offs

    My experience says that location of "Connecticut, Connecticut" is most likely fake. I always ask to text immediately *with text me app only (free cell phone number if you didn't know. If their cell number is some random place, it generally turns out to be fake. I can not count how many times they don't know why they have an Atlanta area code. My best luck was this weekend. I was in Boston and messaged about 20 girls asking if they were interested in a one night stand. Got far more responses than I thought I would. I didn't get banned and I hooked up with one of the best fucks I've ever had. I've had a lot. Truly amazing. Anyone else with any tips?

  11. #4174

  12. #4173

    Wow

    Almost positive this is Ms. Ukraine https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7cfcd6fc0997.

  13. #4172

    Wyp

    Does anyone have a good connection that they found or met with on WYP? I am willing to trade a genuine connection with anyone interested. DM me.

    BD.

  14. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLink  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, for those that can view this members profile: Was she active on STG or someplace else? I don't know but she seems very familiar to me. Maybe she had a previous SA account and that's where I'm remembering her from. I figured I should post it here and ask if anyone remembers her or has had any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-c6dc9e3b1e15
    She looks like an STG girls either way!

  15. #4170

    She looks very familiar.

    Hey guys, for those that can view this members profile: Was she active on STG or someplace else? I don't know but she seems very familiar to me. Maybe she had a previous SA account and that's where I'm remembering her from. I figured I should post it here and ask if anyone remembers her or has had any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-c6dc9e3b1e15

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape