Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5070
-
03-16-22 20:39 #3045Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Banking
I am a terribly cheap person. However, if service is good in a joint, I will tip 20 bucks on a 75 dollar dinner. Note, if service is shit, especially if it is from a millennial, I will fuck the help over and leave a buck.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
I pay for these prostitutes in an amount much more than they deserve. But I simply cannot pay a deposit. I do not understand the reasons for it, other than a high likelihood of getting ripped off.
-
03-15-22 22:02 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 223She way over 40. Unlike the age in her ad
I never seen her before, but she has been posting ads for over decade. She got to be 50 year old Minimum, probably damn near 60. She had ads on myredbook and Craigslist.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 17:16 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 605Hilarious
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...les/Kyliiefaye
The very first review, the guy says she is a scammer!
Every dude after him got scammed! This is hilarious and they reviewed her saying she scammed.
How stupid some of these guys are.
-
03-15-22 14:02 #3042Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sanative
Not sure how MD became a part of rubbing, but here is some commentary on ads:
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/57c...ed5202c3?ref=p
Possibly the worst MP in Westwood. Old hags working, reviews are out there of the gals looking through monger's pants.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f6f...4-6a4ae8ba6972
Place on the second floor at 11870 right next to that shitty target. Place has fat Latinas with really bad attitudes.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/489...a-25394362306c
Well past it MILF who has a weird aura about her. Hairy Bush and pits which is kind of revolting.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/320...d-415af856c60f
This is the horseshit place with ridiculously fat black women in marina del rey.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/3f1...4-45a40874e8ce
Latina hag with experimental fake tits in an office setting that insures you can get your taxes done at the same time as getting an awful handjob.
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/cbc...d-d44059ac7c64
A Cambodian beast with a beer belly that makes bellichick look like a piker. Pics are fake.
-
03-14-22 22:53 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 28Any Intel on Brunna
Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009
-
03-12-22 09:32 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 256Nina Ashley
Seems TGTBT at that price. Would love to be proven wrong.
-
03-12-22 05:48 #3039Regular Member

Posts: 8Nina ashley
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/NinaAshley
Anyone have any intel on her? She's not on ER or other review sites.
-
03-11-22 21:20 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 69Is she good? Monies well spent?
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:07 #3037Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info?
-
03-08-22 18:08 #3036Regular Member

Posts: 2Geovana
Jedi. Totally with you on your assessment. Where do you find your hotter, younger cheaper girls? . Help out a fellow monger? .
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:30 #3035Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessica contact info
Anyone have her contactor know where to find? I don't have humaniplex. Tx.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:52 #3034Regular Member

Posts: 15Any Intel?
Tried searching the forum but nothing came up. Was wondering if anyone had experience with any of these girls.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/MilaAmor
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/EdenLoves
Also, anyone know what happened to Misslovelace? Used to love her.
-
03-07-22 18:28 #3033Regular Member

Posts: 8Works for me
That's fine with me!
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:12 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 348Is there an ad or phone # other than HX? I almost saw her a few years back but thought it was a TGTBT fake ad.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 11:08 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 209I have seen her.
She's good but no BBFS so I moved on.
Originally Posted by Twmujin
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





