Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5066
-
03-14-22 22:53 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 28Any Intel on Brunna
Hey, does anybody have intel on Bruna:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/77065009
-
03-12-22 09:32 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 256Nina Ashley
Seems TGTBT at that price. Would love to be proven wrong.
-
03-12-22 05:48 #3039Regular Member

Posts: 8Nina ashley
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/NinaAshley
Anyone have any intel on her? She's not on ER or other review sites.
-
03-11-22 21:20 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 69Is she good? Monies well spent?
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:07 #3037Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info?
-
03-08-22 18:08 #3036Regular Member

Posts: 2Geovana
Jedi. Totally with you on your assessment. Where do you find your hotter, younger cheaper girls? . Help out a fellow monger? .
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:30 #3035Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessica contact info
Anyone have her contactor know where to find? I don't have humaniplex. Tx.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:52 #3034Regular Member

Posts: 15Any Intel?
Tried searching the forum but nothing came up. Was wondering if anyone had experience with any of these girls.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...geles/MilaAmor
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eles/EdenLoves
Also, anyone know what happened to Misslovelace? Used to love her.
-
03-07-22 18:28 #3033Regular Member

Posts: 8Works for me
That's fine with me!
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:12 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 348Is there an ad or phone # other than HX? I almost saw her a few years back but thought it was a TGTBT fake ad.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 11:08 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 209I have seen her.
She's good but no BBFS so I moved on.
Originally Posted by Twmujin
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 20:25 #3030Regular Member

Posts: 8Nadine MILF on PD
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadine777
Anyone have any experience with her? Love myself a busty MILF.
-
03-06-22 01:51 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 133Never noticed any on those apps. Or couldn't tell. I'll check again. I would try and get a phone number so I could look for an ad.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 01:46 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 133Thought she wasn't around anymore. She disappeared from pd. Or I just can't find her via search, so possibility of a red flag (let me know username if she actually is still on there).
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 01:28 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 211She looks hot. How much was the damage? How was her performance? Would you repeat?
Originally Posted by Scoby57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




