LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 930 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11116

    Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.
    Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.

  2. #11115

    Shit I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.
    It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.

  3. #11114

    Bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.
    So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.

  4. #11113

    Trips over

    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.

  5. #11112

    Rub maps pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.
    $20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.

  6. #11111
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    JJ's List is an effective tool when you can use one place for everything. It's gold when you can post, respond to posts and has a quick reference list of all the AMP's info. Everyone has a choice though on where they get there info and if RubMaps works for some then, great. I don't like RubMaps because it's more work to use a second site with multiple clicks when the same info is only on one click away right here on the Raleigh Forum.
    I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.

  7. #11110
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just use rubmaps, ignore the JJ list dead lingo that like, 3 senior members use and try desperately to keep around. If you have any questions about places pm me.
    JJ's List is an effective tool when you can use one place for everything. It's gold when you can post, respond to posts and has a quick reference list of all the AMP's info. Everyone has a choice though on where they get there info and if RubMaps works for some then, great. I don't like RubMaps because it's more work to use a second site with multiple clicks when the same info is only on one click away right here on the Raleigh Forum.

  8. #11109

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.
    Just use rubmaps, ignore the JJ list dead lingo that like, 3 senior members use and try desperately to keep around. If you have any questions about places pm me.

  9. #11108
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWorks2022  [View Original Post]
    What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?
    Just read a little further down the thread. The key is there.

  10. #11107
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List
    What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?

  11. #11106

    Near the PNC

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.
    Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List

  12. #11105

    In town and turned around

    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.

  13. #11104

    No luck at Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience. Halfway through the massage the drapery slowly slides down my legs exposing everything and I hear a "is this ok?" I say "Absolutely. " And you can guess where it goes from there.
    I gather from the girl today that everyone goes by "Ruby." So it wouldn't help for me to ask for a name. Any chance you can describe the girl who was nice and accommodating for you? Nothing was happening today, that much I can say.

  14. #11103
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    I rode to VA this past weekend and passed by this location going and coming. This location had some cars out front so something was going on both days. I couldn't stop, had the crew with me. Has anybody tried this spot lately?
    Search the thread. Some from about a year ago as I was asking as well.

  15. #11102

    Bodyrub website

    Hey folks.

    Since rubratings is down for some time, what other sites are available right now? I do not trust much STG, adultlook, etc. If someone knows where the ladies that were usually posting in rubratings are posting right now please share it. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape