The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 929 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11106
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    $20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.
    I don't pay attention to the reviews on RubMaps. I do use it when traveling to get parlor names and addresses. After I get a name then I research that name on USASG for the latest posts. IMO every city needs their own JJ's List because an one stop shop is convenient.

  2. #11105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I have been to moon a few times now and still can't figure out the setup. Anyone know why the lease the front door open as well as the room door when you are getting a massage? Last visit I also noticed more than one smoke detector in the room. I did not get enough free time alone to investigate if one was a camera. When I walked in last time one of the girls ran out of the lobby upstairs when I opened the door so that had me on edge.
    My guess is the lobby door is to let people know they are open. The room door has a crack for transparency with coworkers. The door shuts when its happy time. 1+1, Studio and Yoyo all leave cracks in their doors until the end. As far as the lady going upstairs, my guess is they do a rotation system and it wasn't her turn. She left so she wouldn't get picked by the customer. Wherever you go, the lady that answers the door is the one you get unless you call ahead and make a by name appointment.

  3. #11104

    Moon

    I have been to moon a few times now and still can't figure out the setup. Anyone know why the lease the front door open as well as the room door when you are getting a massage? Last visit I also noticed more than one smoke detector in the room. I did not get enough free time alone to investigate if one was a camera. When I walked in last time one of the girls ran out of the lobby upstairs when I opened the door so that had me on edge.

  4. #11103

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.
    That's the place, it was hoping late Friday Saturday night.

  5. #11102

    Bar

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.
    Got to be the Backyard Bistro. I'm not sure how much any local actually goes there when there is not an event at the PNC. So probably a pretty good spot for some strange. Any time something is at the Fairgrounds which is like every weekend from now till September.

  6. #11101

    Shit I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.
    It's by the four points hotel, you can actually walk to it. Off Trinity Ave. From blue ridge rd. Sorry no help, BTW This girl is from Montana in town on business for the deer show same as me, she's long gone now, same as me. I liked the bar tho it looked promising.

  7. #11100

    Bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.
    So, what bar was this? Sounds like a promising hunting spot.

  8. #11099

    Trips over

    Thanks big tork for the details you pm'ed me. I went to green apple and tried mya, she said she was new. They were super busy. I got a decent massage for the time spent $80 for one hour. Extras included a little kissing and boob kissing as well as kissing over the pants. Everything else was naked. Nice tease and hand Job for 80 tip. A little more money than usual but the GFE while laying together on the table and kissing lips and boobs was a good change. This was Saturday. Thursday I went to a bar and met a horny chick and met up again with her Friday and she about wore my ass out. A good round of bought drinks and some appetizers was all it took for both nights. Can't wait to get back here next year.

  9. #11098

    Rub maps pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.
    $20 is not all bad considering I use for several states. There are some sketchy reviews though. I spill that much $ in beer a month.

  10. #11097
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    JJ's List is an effective tool when you can use one place for everything. It's gold when you can post, respond to posts and has a quick reference list of all the AMP's info. Everyone has a choice though on where they get there info and if RubMaps works for some then, great. I don't like RubMaps because it's more work to use a second site with multiple clicks when the same info is only on one click away right here on the Raleigh Forum.
    I just think $20/ mo is far too much for a handful of reviews per month.

  11. #11096
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Just use rubmaps, ignore the JJ list dead lingo that like, 3 senior members use and try desperately to keep around. If you have any questions about places pm me.
    JJ's List is an effective tool when you can use one place for everything. It's gold when you can post, respond to posts and has a quick reference list of all the AMP's info. Everyone has a choice though on where they get there info and if RubMaps works for some then, great. I don't like RubMaps because it's more work to use a second site with multiple clicks when the same info is only on one click away right here on the Raleigh Forum.

  12. #11095

    Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.
    Just use rubmaps, ignore the JJ list dead lingo that like, 3 senior members use and try desperately to keep around. If you have any questions about places pm me.

  13. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWorks2022  [View Original Post]
    What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?
    Just read a little further down the thread. The key is there.

  14. #11093
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List
    What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?

  15. #11092

    Near the PNC

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.
    Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape