Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13930
-
03-04-22 20:15 #11110Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488JJ's List is an effective tool when you can use one place for everything. It's gold when you can post, respond to posts and has a quick reference list of all the AMP's info. Everyone has a choice though on where they get there info and if RubMaps works for some then, great. I don't like RubMaps because it's more work to use a second site with multiple clicks when the same info is only on one click away right here on the Raleigh Forum.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 18:55 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 234Rubmaps
Just use rubmaps, ignore the JJ list dead lingo that like, 3 senior members use and try desperately to keep around. If you have any questions about places pm me.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 17:31 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 99Just read a little further down the thread. The key is there.
Originally Posted by SteelWorks2022
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 12:59 #11107Regular Member

Posts: 23What does "possible +" mean for "P+(0031)" ?
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 11:20 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 186Near the PNC
Check JJ's list, not too far from the PNC are #6, #11, #29, #31, #40.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List
-
03-04-22 09:08 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 3103In town and turned around
I'm staying next to the PNC arena. Is there any AMPs or other massage places near that offer a helping hand or extra.
-
03-03-22 14:41 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 40No luck at Ruby
I gather from the girl today that everyone goes by "Ruby." So it wouldn't help for me to ask for a name. Any chance you can describe the girl who was nice and accommodating for you? Nothing was happening today, that much I can say.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 10:29 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 480Search the thread. Some from about a year ago as I was asking as well.
Originally Posted by CashNOut919
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 17:49 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 93Bodyrub website
Hey folks.
Since rubratings is down for some time, what other sites are available right now? I do not trust much STG, adultlook, etc. If someone knows where the ladies that were usually posting in rubratings are posting right now please share it. Thanks.
-
02-28-22 17:33 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 170All Girl Massage. Franklinton
I rode to VA this past weekend and passed by this location going and coming. This location had some cars out front so something was going on both days. I couldn't stop, had the crew with me. Has anybody tried this spot lately?
-
02-27-22 12:04 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 202Yo Yo Healing Spa
I stopped by Yo Yo off Six Forks for the first time yesterday. The boss lady put me in a room, I paid the $80 fee for an hour, and made sure she saw I had more cash. I got comfortable and lay face down on the table. There was no towel, but after laying on the table for a moment, boss lady came in and laid a towel on my butt. A moment later, my masseuse came in and got to work. It was actually a pretty good massage. I've paid for worse massages at places that are completely legit.
Somewhere along the way, the towel vanished, and as she massaged my lower half, her hand would "accidentally" graze the boys. She even did some stretching of my legs. She offered to walk my back, but I decided to politely decline this time. When she was done with the massage on my back, she started the light touch fingernail thing and asked if it was okay. Naturally, I told her it was. After a few minutes, it was time to flip. She got to work, slowly, with oil. That tends to get me going, so after a moment, a motioned to her to step up the pace. Didn't take me much longer to finish. She cleaned me up, and massaged for another few minutes.
I didn't time her, but it seemed pretty close to an hour. As I got dressed, she changed the sheet and the disposable ring around the hole where your face goes. I tipped her 40 and went on my way.
Now, to head off a couple questions- I didn't ask her name, so no idea who to ask for. She had on a mask, but seemed cute enough. No idea how old she was.
All in all, would repeat. YMMV.
-
02-25-22 20:01 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 234How old are you?
You got to be young to think you are doing anyone any good with your 2nd grade espionage reviews. We're not 12, all the spots in the area have been talked about to death. Either give a real review or go play 007 somewhere else.
Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 18:23 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 355At a loss.
Haha, Dude, I've even looked back at your old posts to see if could figure out what part of town you work in! I've checked the maps of rubs and still no clue. Toss a bone? Another clue?
Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 16:57 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 112Oh heck no. If why answers the door, I'm sure as hella going to ask for x.
Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 14:07 #11096Regular Member

Posts: 15Q Spa
Took the drive to Q last week after reading some reviews and that place blows away anything in this area! I drew Mina and right from the start she was sweet and playful. Probably early thirties with a phenomenal body. Started with a TS which did not disappoint. Not only was I clean from head to toe but extra attention to the important areas. Lots of teasing and then on to the sauna to finish drying off and relax for 10. The massage itself was average but again almost a constant tease. She asked if we were doing everything and when I replied in the affirmative she started with a slow caress and kissing my body up and down until she got to where she wanted. Let's just say her tongue is very talented. FS and beyond $$. I may not even bother with the local nonsense after that. Just to make sure I wasn't completely jaded by the area "talent" I tried Luna at Moon again and it sucked. Just my opinion. Enjoy.











Reply With Quote




