Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 6406
-
03-14-22 14:03 #3361Regular Member

Posts: 23FirstAsian / Stunning Asians Envy
Anyone have info on Envy?
-
03-13-22 16:22 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 403The crazy part is that K-org business must be really hurting right now if they are offering 15 minute sessions and BBFS across the board. They decided to increase the prices to compensate for the decrease in revenue because mongers who are hooked on the hobby will pay the inflated price and also if they lowered the price they won't be able to raise it back up easily. C-org and Thais are more flexible in pricing.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 18:29 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 436I agree, the prices these agencies are charging now is ridiculous. I would like to know what these gentleman are doing for work that they can afford $300-$500 to see these ladies. I make what I though was good $$$ but for sure I can't see these ladies more then once every two months and once every two one's is for sure not nearly enough for me. AMP it is for me, until they start going up as well.
Originally Posted by TheBagel
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 14:01 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 44Completely agreed. The sex market is incredibly inflated right now along with everything else, because desperate men are paying the ridiculously high prices for it. I think a lot of mongers are resorting to massage parlors now for that reason, so hopefully these agencies notice a drop off and lower prices again. But who knows, they might be killing it right now.
Originally Posted by Woody68
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 20:42 #3357Banned Member

Posts: 91260 hh
Better get in good with the local AMP mamasan. At this price I will no longer use k orgs. It seems the local massage parlors will get very busy. Its not as nice, i really prefer the apt setting and knowing i wont be rushed. But pushing over 400 an hour will end my mongering. I don't use private delight providers for that exact reason.
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
Lets hope it evens out at a reasonable rate. Just don't give in to extreme pricing.
-
03-11-22 13:01 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 41Mix it up
Been seeing the same 2 girls for a while now, and I'm looking to mix it up. I'm blacklisted on CKD so they're out of the question. Seems like PG and MKC are always rotating out girls too quickly for me (Only have a random weekend every month to go a see someone). Any good suggestions? LaKangels seem like they have a good line up and I've seen Bella a few times already.
-
03-11-22 00:53 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 245Yona
Damn! TOFTFT! Catfished but que sera I guess. . .
-
03-09-22 00:17 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 212Lola
Yep, thanks. Wanted to prebook. Just found out that she flew the coup. Not sure if she will return.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:43 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 218Venus Shower cap! Lmao
Yes that classic shower cap. Man I don't know why her TER reviews are so average. I think she is cute and has a banging body!
Originally Posted by TobeYoung
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 22:38 #3352Senior Member

Posts: 294Lola
She's not a fob / newbie, she's worked under the same name in NorCal for redhotk https://switter.at/web/accounts/84028.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:37 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 275Funny Venus
She's a funny / quirky girl. I love all her funny facial expressions too.
Originally Posted by TobeYoung
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:38 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 212Lola CKD
So gentleman, who is this new Lola at CKD?? Any intel?
Is she a rebrand or a FOB from SK maybe? I could only hope. LOL. I have had many FOB or transplants at CKD who are from SK and have that, as they tell me, "I'm a good girl when at home but a bad girl here" I love that mentality sometimes, as it compares to the pro ho's who do it for a living day in day out all year long.
I still rememeber Bijoui, perfect bod and service, visiting from SK, she stated she is a good / bad girl visiting, works in jewelery buis back in SK.
Since covid, there are not as many visiting. So it seems.
Thanks.
-
03-08-22 11:04 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 106Venus
Service is awesome. That shower cap she wears cracks me up!
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 01:41 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 218Damn I never knew that! Whatever it is it feels good lmao.
Originally Posted by IslaVista
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 00:24 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 95If you angle yourself the right way with the mirror, you actually see that Heri doesn't really rim, she gets really close but rubs her fingers on your starfish with lube, so it feels like rimming. On all 4's, it's hard to see.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




