Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 6417
-
03-05-22 12:53 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 275Bliss at CKD
Bliss. Tall, really skinny k-girl in her 40's. Not her in the pics, she has a straighter nose and rounder / higher cheeks, though she does have the same "bangs" type hair cut. Not super attractive nor unattractive. Milfy older k-woman next door kinda vibe, a little homely looking when I saw her, she was wearing a long thin gown-like dress and was walking around barefoot.
Friendly, but very little English and a little cold and not affectionate, no hugging or kissing, sterile nurse type showering experience. She had her head down with her hair cover her face most of the time.
BBBJ was decent enough, she does have a good working tongue technique when keeping the hotdog in the mouth which I liked.
Performance wise, a bit lazy. Immediately wanted to lay on her back after BBBJ. Wasn't sure if she wanted me to dine at the "why" or begin mish but did both anyway LOL. Asked her to go on top for RCG and was lazy in that position as well (had to guide and hold her legs up the correct position I wanted).
Overall no repeat me. Nice girl, but between the other CKD girls I've seen (White, Eve, Jane), she'd be the very last option (in that order).
-
03-02-22 13:50 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 200I just saw Bella. One of the best I ever had.
Originally Posted by HotDon
[View Original Post]
Highly recommended. It's pricey but I can proudly put a checkmark on my bucket list.
My short review on another thread
-
03-02-22 11:09 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 436Thanks for tje info. I guess that gives you enough time to just open the door and do it right at the door and out you go. LOL, otherwise by the time you walk to the room and out it's 5 minutes of your 15 minutes. Not sure about you guys but I need more then 10 minutes to cum. LOL.
Originally Posted by Andy3617
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 17:42 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 468For me half hour
Been seeing them for awhile, although I would love to do an hour, I'm generally one & done so half hour 180.
Originally Posted by HotDon
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 17:01 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 105Bella Vs yoji
Brothers,
Was going to head to the area this weekend and time to hit one of those lovely girls.
Need advice between Bella vs Yoji. Have RTFF and I was able to gather following:
Yoji is VFM, Service oriented, PSE, 40+.
Bella is GFE, good service and beautiful face. Also, I hear her rates going up due to demand.
Anything else which brothers will recommend. Any preference by anyone.
Will appreciate any intel on this.
Regards,
Hot Don.
-
03-01-22 14:12 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 105Yoji with First Asians Roses
Hi Brothers,
One of the FR I was reading said for Yoji the rate was 180.
I would like to ask brothers is it a HHR or HR? I would assume HHR? Because I contacted them they told me 180 for half and 260 for hour. So, want to confirm is that the standard or some brothers also have been grandfathered into some old special rate.
Looking at inflation I would imagine this is fair price LOL. Especially what others are charging.
-
03-01-22 13:08 #3336Regular Member

Posts: 11180 quickie
I texted the booker.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
That is 15 minutes for 180 without add-ons.
-
03-01-22 12:47 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 436I agree they are getting very pricey.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
Question has anybody tried or know what their 15 quick cost?
-
03-01-22 00:57 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 468Got to start elsewhere. HX
Don't go for the K agency the day after you get out of quarantine.
Originally Posted by OCJeeper
[View Original Post]
Look at the Noobies club. Join that. Read.
Book with a girl there that says she sees newbies.
Rise. Repeat.
After a few gals & a few ratings back, and a few months, Then go back.
Time & effort, be realistic.
-
02-28-22 17:21 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 200Set up a hx account. Buy a Walmart gift card. Deal with all those background check shit then book your first experience.
Originally Posted by OCJeeper
[View Original Post]
Tell them to leave you a review for your hx handle afterwards and go from there.
It's not that difficult.
-
02-28-22 17:19 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 200Thai Bella is now 260 for hhr now. Are you kidding me?
This hobby is getting pricey now. I may consider ending it now having Bella as my last experience this weekend.
-
02-26-22 18:03 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 25Booker references
Hi,
Trying to get in with K agency. Booker wanted my DL, work email and number. Is this the normal screening process? I'd like to be discreet about my activities but not sure how to get in the game as a newbie. I've created an HX account and paid to get out of quarantine but the 2 I tried to book wants references which I don't have any because I'm new. Any tips on how to book with K agency without providing DL and work info? Thanks for any advice. I'll be sure to report my experiences. Thanks.
-
02-19-22 20:53 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 173Has anyone tried out the duo at Cuban Dreams? I've seen Betty solo and I enjoyed it. Just wondering if I should check out the duo session.
-
02-18-22 20:17 #3329Regular Member

Posts: 24White vs. Heri
Big fan of Heri, so I'm a bit biased.
Originally Posted by ChikaPow
[View Original Post]
White is skinnier and taller, seems a bit older, but lighting and makeup is probably a good disguise.
Heri has that slutty look that others keep mentioning and I love it. Right from opening the door to the shower to the bed is a super hot experience. I've seen her multiple times so I've grown accustomed to her style. I always leave happy when I see her.
That being said, I've seen White once and I've tried forever to see her since I've heard such great things about her. She is good, but just not the same as the expectations and reality I get with Heri. Her English is better and she does do some of the GFE better (sometimes Heri seems to just walk off and do her own thing in between showering and dressing etc), but as always YMMV.
-
02-18-22 01:12 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 320I did message them and they sent me the full menu of girls. None of those generic Kgirl Photoshops resemble that girl, so just curious if anyone knows if she's one of them.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



