Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4153

    Before

    Any of you guys get anywhere with her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7a646505810b

    She sent me video her rack looks hot. Thought I had a good one. You know when they go ok babe. Ok love. LOL.

    Was going to meet her then the old appearance fee popped up. Got around that one. Then got her to agree to hotel first meet. I sometimes say "money after" when negotiating when I get sense hard core. I just don't want to get her all the way to hotel and she doesn't bend. I won't pay before.

    Well she wouldn't bend on money after. Which points to pro or semi pro. I didn't get BBBJ agreement because she stuck on money before. I bailed. Never met. I would go in at 200. I went higher 300. Shouldn't have but that rack got me. She agreed to 3. So could go lower. But you pay before and 9 times out of 10 the session will suck.

  2. #4152

    Stay Away from Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    She is a nightmare. I saw her twice first time just for a BJ and it was bad and will not swallow. Second time she tried to say weeks afterwards she was pregnant with my kid and tried getting money out of me. I know one of her friend who told me it was all a scam. STAY AWAY.
    Agreed. Definitely stay away. She just had a kid 4 months ago.

  3. #4151

    Confused

    Somehow this person is sending me messages but I can't see their profile. I get a screen that says "profile unavailable" https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-86a789a08232.

  4. #4150

    Fyi

    This is probably the 5th time this person has created a profile with this same pic https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-9589a4112b42.

    These are pics of an instagram model https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-672ebe5124b9.

  5. #4149

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    How big is she? Care to share pic?
    She is a nightmare. I saw her twice first time just for a BJ and it was bad and will not swallow. Second time she tried to say weeks afterwards she was pregnant with my kid and tried getting money out of me. I know one of her friend who told me it was all a scam. STAY AWAY.

  6. #4148

    Big Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you guys that like big yiddies. She texted me back. Think pro or semi. Said she hosts. I didn't get to where she lived. BIG though when I saw body. Report back if anyone takes one for team.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a951ce4c563d
    How big is she? Care to share pic?

  7. #4147

    Uck

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you guys that like big yiddies. She texted me back. Think pro or semi. Said she hosts. I didn't get to where she lived. BIG though when I saw body. Report back if anyone takes one for team.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a951ce4c563d
    Nasty, blocked it the moment I landed on the page.

  8. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you guys that like big yiddies. She texted me back. Think pro or semi. Said she hosts. I didn't get to where she lived. BIG though when I saw body. Report back if anyone takes one for team.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a951ce4c563d
    She's been reported on before. She's legit but I heard about her trying to blackmail someone saying they got her pregnant.

  9. #4145

    Big

    Here is one for you guys that like big yiddies. She texted me back. Think pro or semi. Said she hosts. I didn't get to where she lived. BIG though when I saw body. Report back if anyone takes one for team.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a951ce4c563d

  10. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    First said 400 per meet then said 300 OK. I can't find her profile. But she is carribean girl from the city getting full ride at yale if you run into her.

    Some guys like those dating type little sex arrangments. Not for me.
    I have to say the quality of girl is certainly higher. Few musings on the subject though. There's still thieves out there. I got ripped off by being an amateur at the game. Never pay ahead of time. They dashed on me with a bunch of cash. Just like STG or anywhere else, there's plenty of fake profiles to wade through. There's far less demons involved. I've met with 6 girls so far. A couple just were there for companionship, a couple rip offs, and three that were all about the deed in a straight transactional type relationship. One was a stripper, so you'd call her a professional anyway. The other two just loved fucking and figured out they might as well get paid for it. Good on them. I'd say for the money I spend on the hobby, buying into SA for a month here and there is a decent endeavor. I was there like 4 months ago, had that success and waited until now to wade back in. Whole new crop of girls to choose from. I'll report back with any luck and / or scammers to watch for. Happy hunting!

    Joe.

  11. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    How much for the smaht girl blowie?
    First said 400 per meet then said 300 OK. I can't find her profile. But she is carribean girl from the city getting full ride at yale if you run into her.

    Some guys like those dating type little sex arrangments. Not for me.

  12. #4142

    Yale chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]


    Chica 2: I got this girl mixed up with another girl same name. LOL. Yalie. I was bored so met her restaurant New Haven. Girl on full scholar yale. Yale girls are always trouble. Pretty hot. Good convo. BUT. One of those that is more into arm candy. I will only do oral. Just not paying unless full monty.

    .
    How much for the smaht girl blowie?

  13. #4141

    SA 25% discount

    With this code the discount is 33% https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=VDAY22V33 you can probably just put the VDAY22 V33 in the section the asks for the promocode if you're skeptical about following the link.

  14. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    He's just trying to lead by example in a twisted way, down the rabbit hole. Marry a SA girl, get divorced, renew your subscription at the next higher rate, next year.

    Perhaps, after the wedding, he'll discover she (and her boyfriend) are spammers / scammers. Wouldn't that be true social justice!

    BMD.
    This is just to add more plausible deniability for any future lawsuit that may come from the government. Brandon knows where his money comes from: He gets paid for connecting people wanting to pay for and get paid for sex. He's just trying to walk the fine line between keeping his cash cow alive and keeping Uncle Sam from shutting down his site.

    The marriage thing may be true, and if so, he's just using it as a convenient marketing / PR opportunity. New, diversionary marketing is fine, but hopefully they don't tighten the reins on making connections with transactional-minded people. Could happen though... Mr. Wade may have made enough to live on forever and if he shifts the site to "the straight and narrow" it will help to prevent future lawsuits, as his attorney will argue that he managed his site to the best of his ability to prevent illegal activity and therefore should not be charged with a crime. If he's lucky, the site will fade safely into oblivion with the rest of online dating (POF, Match, OK Cupid, etc.) and he'll live happily ever after on dividends from his stock portfolio, safe and sound.

    This is a chess move.

  15. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    You guys get the email of Brandon owner of SA found love and is getting married to a SA gold digger. What a dumb ass. LOL. Note to self: Never marry a SA girl. How long before she files? And he says: "This means I am legally waiving my right to a divorce! ".

    Damn man is whipped.

    Also says site changing to find love? What is the world coming to. LOL.
    He's just trying to lead by example in a twisted way, down the rabbit hole. Marry a SA girl, get divorced, renew your subscription at the next higher rate, next year.

    Perhaps, after the wedding, he'll discover she (and her boyfriend) are spammers / scammers. Wouldn't that be true social justice!

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape