Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 1413 1913 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16633

    Lexxi Mari in South Charlotte

    Lexxi seems to be a popular name for working girls. Anyway, I saw Lexxi Mari in South Charlotte Sunday night. She told me that the pics on her ad were taken a week ago. Her pics are legit. Personally, I think she's slimmer than her pics. She's 5 ft 3 in and around 135 - 145 lbs. Her ass has a nice shape, her tits are perky, and her kitty is tight and naturally wet. She allowed me to partake in every activity that I normally do for a hh visit. Her donation for a hh visit is 150. She doesn't do quick visits. No sign of demons were present.

    After my playtime ended, she let me hang out for another hh to chill and chat. She is a super nice WG. The 2nd most nicest that I have met in this hobby. I will see her again.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/636474298750

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/76485913#.

  2. #16632

    Lexxi the best

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/803966627001 Well if Lexxi is your style and you want the perfect date she's the one always in nice hotels opens the door with a smile ready to make you happy. I saw her 3 times and one of her friends who was a mixed spinner. I don't know if Lexxi a sex addict or what but she performs like one she smash hard and bust hard. All 3 visits were identical. She did bbbl the first time after some begging next times she said she just can't be doing that. Told her get me up before condom goes on and she played with it. If I'm soft and put on a condom I can't get rock hard. I'm not over blowing her up just telling it like it is. You will repeat I'm going for a 4th. I post ad pix because like Lexxi some ads be gone and we have know idea who the review is about because a lot chicks use the same names.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexii kk.jpg‎  

  3. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    The demons are 9 out of 10 present in all of these "girls".

    Becca is awesome because she is also a sex addict.

    I'm intrested in this 19 year old on the board! Shoot me them digits people!
    I want them digits to.

  4. #16630
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Well ya can't mention demons about Becca and a couple more who are highly raved LOL some hide it longer than others but sooner or later the demons get out of control.
    The demons are 9 out of 10 present in all of these "girls".

    Becca is awesome because she is also a sex addict.

    I'm intrested in this 19 year old on the board! Shoot me them digits people!

  5. #16629

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    You not talking about the same chick the guy said he paid 1200 for 90 minutes are you because that's 700 more for 30 more minutes which doesn't add up or maybe all the stuff he got was upsells.
    Yes that what I'm saying.

  6. #16628
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    LOL! There is another guys doing the sane to another thief. He was relentless posting almost every day.
    I want to know how these guys get these skip accounts when I talk to several providers who can't get accounts now.

  7. #16627

    Ashley

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/083374739347

    Ashley has a great body, huge cans. Just huge. Seems like she's bored but really gets into it once things heat up. Given the lack of options not the worst but not the best around here. $1. 6 hhr.

    Also, on the flip to doggy, caught a whiff that makes me think she didn't clean up much after #2. Just hold your breath and it'll be ok?

  8. #16626
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    She quoted $5/ hr on p411.
    You not talking about the same chick the guy said he paid 1200 for 90 minutes are you because that's 700 more for 30 more minutes which doesn't add up or maybe all the stuff he got was upsells.

  9. #16625

    Should have been more explicit

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBum85  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Courtney (recently reviewed) and had a literal blast. Chick likes to fuck and is extremely talented. Huge thanks to Triad for the introduction of this super attractive, very sweet young lady. What a huge "+1" Courtney is to the CLT scene. Don't know about Ammey (just yet).

    Thank you, Triad!
    To be exactly concise, and please forgive me for not including this in my original post, I did not. Repeat. Did not. Receive Courtney's information directly from Triad. But, to be explicit, I did receive her information from someone who did receive it from Triad. I like to keep things perfectly clear so that there is no room for confusion (aka, assumption).

  10. #16624

    Destiney

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    That better also include cutting the grass and aerating and reseeding. To each their own though. Can't knock it too much.
    She quoted $5/ hr on p411.

  11. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    $1200 minimum for 1.5 hours. Hope she's sticking around for the evening and cooking you dinner. To each his own.
    That better also include cutting the grass and aerating and reseeding. To each their own though. Can't knock it too much.

  12. #16622
    You said she scammed you. I seem to remember a post from from last week that mentioned the same thing. It was only a matter of time.

  13. #16621

    Here! Here! I second that!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to say thanks to Triad. Both girls are very hot.
    Have seen Courtney (recently reviewed) and had a literal blast. Chick likes to fuck and is extremely talented. Huge thanks to Triad for the introduction of this super attractive, very sweet young lady. What a huge "+1" Courtney is to the CLT scene. Don't know about Ammey (just yet).

    Thank you, Triad!

  14. #16620
    LOL! There is another guys doing the sane to another thief. He was relentless posting almost every day.

  15. #16619

    You do you Caps

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...5.htm?cat=4363

    Truly amazing. She went nonstop from the time she walked in until she decide to leave. Serious WAP. No lube needed. Not a clock watcher. MSOG, DFK, DATY, DATO, Greek, BBBJ, Cowgirl, COF, CFS. Dirty talk, fucked back hard. Hygiene was top notch and wonderful personality. Serious workout session. I'm good for a while. More than worth the ticket.
    UpsCaps said she was more than worth the ticket for him. His playtime, his choice of lady and his review. Out of my price range as well, but I hate to be the guy that bumps and supports everyone of his reviews but it is what it is.

    GPS: like beauty is in the eye of the beholder or maybe the pockets of the not holding. UpsCaps and several others here see, like Umehome, see who they want and spend what they want. They post their reviews. Some of the ladies are very expensive. No sweat they had their fun and they aren't hurting. Good for them and no I can't afford these rates, but I just refuse to pay them. LOL LOL LOL.

    I pay more for my favorite (not listing), but not really bragging because I paid.

    Fellas do what you do and leave the qV's and the negotiating to the others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape