Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 914 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 1914 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 30311
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16616
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    $1200 minimum for 1.5 hours. Hope she's sticking around for the evening and cooking you dinner. To each his own.
    Damn LOL. Out of my league.

  2. #16615

    GPS times 3

    Quote Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77  [View Original Post]
    What are her donations?
    $1200 minimum for 1.5 hours. Hope she's sticking around for the evening and cooking you dinner. To each his own.

  3. #16614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    This is true

    She is doing it for some time now. Be careful, doesn't matter whether I are regular or new.

  4. #16613
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...5.htm?cat=4363

    Truly amazing. She went nonstop from the time she walked in until she decide to leave. Serious WAP. No lube needed. Not a clock watcher. MSOG, DFK, DATY, DATO, Greek, BBBJ, Cowgirl, COF, CFS. Dirty talk, fucked back hard. Hygiene was top notch and wonderful personality. Serious workout session. I'm good for a while. More than worth the ticket.
    What are her donations?

  5. #16612

    We have all said just say no!

    She has been reported before that she has gone from bad to worse. Be warned and stay away.

    Please think ahead with your big head and stay safe out there.

  6. #16611

  7. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she has cleaned her act up? I have seen them go from good to bad, but bad to good is rare. It pays to keep your radar up no matter who you see.
    I remember a review from somebody that used to see her a lot that said it was the boyfriend the one forcing the robberies not her. I tried to see her a few weeks back but all I got was crickets.

  8. #16609
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/628587582019

    Saw that Lucy is back. A friend of mine saw her back in November. Says that when he did FIV noticed that there was a weird plastic sensation. Turns out she had a used cover in there.

    YMMV but this seems to be a hard pass to me.
    I saw Lucy once she was to high to do anything she was ok at first so I guess she had just used something right before I got there and she went from zero to 100 looking and acting paranoid she tried to do BBBJ but was stopping talking fast telling me to stand for BJ then lay down finally she said get out. Text me later and said she was sorry I can come back but not for free. I like her nice spinner body and round booty so when I saw her ad yesterday saying she's back incall and outcall deposit for outcalls. I texted her and she said outcall only I knew what that meant the good old deposit scam I didn't respond. If someone sent a deposit and saw her let me know because I don't trust deposits even if I saw a chick 10 times if they got demons or not. And I'm sure her man was watching on his laptop because he was standing in the hall with his laptop open. But maybe not.

  9. #16608

    Destiny Rayne 5 out of 5

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...5.htm?cat=4363

    Truly amazing. She went nonstop from the time she walked in until she decide to leave. Serious WAP. No lube needed. Not a clock watcher. MSOG, DFK, DATY, DATO, Greek, BBBJ, Cowgirl, COF, CFS. Dirty talk, fucked back hard. Hygiene was top notch and wonderful personality. Serious workout session. I'm good for a while. More than worth the ticket.

  10. #16607
    Maybe she has cleaned her act up? I have seen them go from good to bad, but bad to good is rare. It pays to keep your radar up no matter who you see.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    Have to be honest, I've seen her once in street for an amazing BBBJ and twice in her room. No signs of demons. No man, no handler. Last time hung around for like an hour chatting. I don't know about her past. But her current state is a great fuck. Last time was simply great for 80. I am watching like a hawk, checking bathrooms, locking dead bolts showing up early to scout. And have seen nothing.

    YMMV of coure, but I will continue to repeat at that price until I see otherwise.

  11. #16606

    Cherri

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    You may have been lucky. Some have reported on her robbing guys. I would keep my radar up.
    Have to be honest, I've seen her once in street for an amazing BBBJ and twice in her room. No signs of demons. No man, no handler. Last time hung around for like an hour chatting. I don't know about her past. But her current state is a great fuck. Last time was simply great for 80. I am watching like a hawk, checking bathrooms, locking dead bolts showing up early to scout. And have seen nothing.

    YMMV of coure, but I will continue to repeat at that price until I see otherwise.

  12. #16605
    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    She used to be great. Damn.
    Well ya can't mention demons about Becca and a couple more who are highly raved LOL some hide it longer than others but sooner or later the demons get out of control.

  13. #16604

    Quite happy with the two I am currently seeing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I like you, have seen all 3. They are all attractive, drama and handler free. I'll say I didn't have as much fun with Ammey as the other two. Although Ammey is gorgeous, she is very inexperienced. She's 19 and her sex game is that of a 19 yo. She is sweet and follows directions, but didn't really work for me.

    Happy Hunting and stay safe.
    Always appreciate your input. You have a wealth of experience in the Hobby.

    I have seen only one of the aforementioned ladies: Courtney. I have not yet reached Senior Member status so, as such, am not on any "approved list" for Samara. I was completely unaware of Ammey until someone mentioned her (in conjunction with Courtney). I would possibly be interested in seeing her, but not just yet. Maybe in three months or six months.

    I am VERY happy and content with my current "rotation" (not sure that word applies to my situation in this context). Anna and Courtney are amazing providers. I, unlike most of the members of this forum (I feel that I may make this statement), have little desire to see most, if not all, of the providers discussed in this forum. And as I have said many times, to each his own! Far be it from me to questionanother gentleman's choices in this Hobby. I will run my race my way, and you run your race your way.

    I see Anna most of the time that she is in Charlotte and I will see Courtney once a month. That is. As things stand now. What my race looks like.

    One of the things that I find to be paramount in a happy and exciting "race" (to stick with that analogy) is to have a plan and to stick to the plan. So, find the providers that appeal to me, try them, and make a decision based on MY experience. The value of "YMMV" is very high as it is so true. Every dynamic is entirely different. What a specific provider might be more than willing to do with me might be something that she categorically refuses to do with someome else. And there may be any of a 1001 reasons why!

    Find what works for you, and stick to it. That includes the donation. There are several providers I believe that would be a good fit but there is no way my budget allows said provider. Damn! But, there is always going to be a provider that fits your budget. I am also not afraid to negoriate a little bit. I try to be very tactful and respectful in that conversation, when it happens (not often, but sometimes).

  14. #16603

    Lucy

    I've seen her twice. The first date was one of the best that I have had with a working girl. She was affectionate, playful, and seemed to be into me. I considered making her my regular. The second date, she wad a dead fish and didn't pay me not a bit of attention. She does have a handler that stays out of site.

    Her pics are 100% legit. She has red hair that's dyed.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...v/628587582019

    Saw that Lucy is back. A friend of mine saw her back in November. Says that when he did FIV noticed that there was a weird plastic sensation. Turns out she had a used cover in there.

    YMMV but this seems to be a hard pass to me.

  15. #16602
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    I think Becca has gone high volume. She was sore. Didn't want to be touched. She stoned off her her ass. I couldn't understand her. She wouldn't even look at me. She have put my money in a shredder. Never thought I would say that about her.

    🤷8205;9794;65039;.
    She used to be great. Damn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape