Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 732 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6497

    Delilah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6

    Just saw this one. She's open to pretty much anything. Sort of shy and quiet, but open to BBBJ, Russian, daty and CIP. She can host in Lowell, but evidently that might be coming to an end fairly soon as I think she's moving out of her apartment. She's a college kid, soft body, a little extra padding, but great tits. If you have any other questions, PM me.

  2. #6496

    My sexy SB needs more daddies

    Hey gents,

    I posted awhile ago about my SB who wanted to do a GB. Unfortunately, with work and scheduling it didn't pan out. However, since my workload has grown I can't see her as much. So she needs more daddies and asked me to post here for her. She is super cool, smokes trees and has a great personality. Below is her link on SA. So first and foremost she is a good little cumslut. She is fine with BBBJ, anal (she just started to do it so go easy but, she does scream. I just go slow and press on), facials, choking, slapping (hard on the ass and medium on the face), roleplay and bondage. So you can tie her up and make her your little cumslut. You can discuss what she wants ppm. I normally give her $400 and she hangs out for a few hours. With this if you guys have any girls in the area you want to trade, be happy to accept them.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-34817778d1f9

  3. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Links work much better than pictures or mentioning someone by name. It doesn't exactly narrow it down.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-42123ba3c649

  4. #6494
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this girl before? She's in Peabody and could host. Def a pro. She claimed to be 21. I did some digging and maybe she's 43.
    Links work much better than pictures or mentioning someone by name. It doesn't exactly narrow it down.

  5. #6493
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Found her to be a online fake.
    She lists ethnicity as Asian. Those pics don't look too Asian.

  6. #6492
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel on Melissa? Seen her a while ago but she's been hittin me up recently tryina meet. Seems kinda desperate tbh so idk what's up.
    If it's the one I'm thinking. This is the one I wrote about that scammed me.

  7. #6491
    Anybody seen this girl before? She's in Peabody and could host. Def a pro. She claimed to be 21. I did some digging and maybe she's 43.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image (2).png‎  

  8. #6490
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel on Melissa? Seen her a while ago but she's been hittin me up recently tryina meet. Seems kinda desperate tbh so idk what's up.
    I met her in January and have to say she is the worst experience I have had on SA. Does not seem interested and makes excuse for everything. Difficult to communicate with also. I would recommend to stay clear.

  9. #6489

    Melissa

    Any recent intel on Melissa? Seen her a while ago but she's been hittin me up recently tryina meet. Seems kinda desperate tbh so idk what's up.

  10. #6488
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    If you have the S A app on your cell phone they have a new very upscale new log in page and then on this site USA on the sidebar there is an upscale ad for secret Benefits very simi; ar to the new S A phone app so I belive and someone mentioned this a while back that the two sites are related.

    What are your thoughts??
    SA and WYP are related, they are started by the same guy. SB I don't think is related this. You can tell that WYP and SA have the same UX.

  11. #6487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    Ok I figured as much. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Found her to be a online fake.

  12. #6486
    Quote Originally Posted by SCX13  [View Original Post]
    Ok here's another one. She's a little new. Just wondering if she had a previous profile and created a new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-8610e70e048d

    Wanted a couple dates first to build a connection. Also, wanted some funds upfront because she was struggling and it would show I'm earnest. Maybe she should stop buying expensive clothing and having drinks out.
    Found her to be a online fake.

  13. #6485

    Info?

    Any one seen her before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220306-115345_Seeking.jpg‎  

  14. #6484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Ariya101

    Ok here's another one. She's a little new. Just wondering if she had a previous profile and created a new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-8610e70e048d

    Wanted a couple dates first to build a connection. Also, wanted some funds upfront because she was struggling and it would show I'm earnest. Maybe she should stop buying expensive clothing and having drinks out.

  15. #6483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Wish I saw this beforehand, she came to my place to chill and smoke weed. She seemed awkward the whole time, was able to converse but she totally was out of it, I'm suspecting she uses since we did talk about fooling around and coincidentally I offered 100, she seemed a little reluctant but took it although what transpired after she definitely didn't get it. She was so not into it and her not being into it made me not into it. She had some weird excuse like she's ticklish every where when I would touch her, didn't like to kiss, never heard the term "feel each other up" before. Asked her to give me head since I figured it wss the only way to get hard at this point, under a minute of my dick in her mouth she says she has terrible gag reflex and can't give head cause of done swollen tissue in her throat and admits she's not good at it. She says so where's the condom, I immediately address that I'm not hard and she's being awkward, do not pass go do not collect 100 dollars.

    We finish the sopranos episode we were watching, she starting spouting a lot of "woe is me" and "I'm hungry and I have cigarettes and I'm so poor" I basically say if you're hinting you want money just ask. She does I tell her most I'll give her is 20, she asked if I could give her more and I say no. Immediately got her an Uber home after sending her the 20.

    Do not bother with this one.
    Seem like all the junkies from stg moving to seeking for more money LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape