Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 732 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Ariya101

    Ok here's another one. She's a little new. Just wondering if she had a previous profile and created a new one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-8610e70e048d

    Wanted a couple dates first to build a connection. Also, wanted some funds upfront because she was struggling and it would show I'm earnest. Maybe she should stop buying expensive clothing and having drinks out.

  2. #6483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Wish I saw this beforehand, she came to my place to chill and smoke weed. She seemed awkward the whole time, was able to converse but she totally was out of it, I'm suspecting she uses since we did talk about fooling around and coincidentally I offered 100, she seemed a little reluctant but took it although what transpired after she definitely didn't get it. She was so not into it and her not being into it made me not into it. She had some weird excuse like she's ticklish every where when I would touch her, didn't like to kiss, never heard the term "feel each other up" before. Asked her to give me head since I figured it wss the only way to get hard at this point, under a minute of my dick in her mouth she says she has terrible gag reflex and can't give head cause of done swollen tissue in her throat and admits she's not good at it. She says so where's the condom, I immediately address that I'm not hard and she's being awkward, do not pass go do not collect 100 dollars.

    We finish the sopranos episode we were watching, she starting spouting a lot of "woe is me" and "I'm hungry and I have cigarettes and I'm so poor" I basically say if you're hinting you want money just ask. She does I tell her most I'll give her is 20, she asked if I could give her more and I say no. Immediately got her an Uber home after sending her the 20.

    Do not bother with this one.
    Seem like all the junkies from stg moving to seeking for more money LOL.

  3. #6482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    Soph22

    Any info on this one? She definitely looks like a pro and familiar. Just can't place her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-ee3ac6933731

  4. #6481

    S A and Secret Benefits

    If you have the S A app on your cell phone they have a new very upscale new log in page and then on this site USA on the sidebar there is an upscale ad for secret Benefits very simi; ar to the new S A phone app so I belive and someone mentioned this a while back that the two sites are related.

    What are your thoughts??

  5. #6480

    Do not see this woman

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Those 2 are the same. Glad I didn't see her. She originally agreed to $100 with multiple pops and she would host in Arlington. Than she asked me to buy her a cell phone instead of the $100. Needless to say I decided not to deal with her.
    You will be pissed I would not do again for free!! Horrible.

  6. #6479
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    I assume someone has feedback on this lady. Looks like she has been on the site for 6 years or so. Any intel would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-79247d498eee
    There's a post further back saying she will do stuff for 400. Thicker than her pics too.

  7. #6478
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    That is actually good advice. Any idea why a girl would make multiple accounts on SA?
    The only legit reasons would be they got locked out of an account and they needed to make a new one.

    But most of the time, they are either scammers / cashapp askers (they make the multiple accounts so they can keep spamming after one of them gets axed when reported) or semipros / pro like that Cassandra girl, who have major issues.

  8. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Also another good rule of thumb:

    If a girl makes a different number of accounts in a short amount time: avoid.
    That is actually good advice. Any idea why a girl would make multiple accounts on SA?

  9. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-39b60a0fd9f8

    I think this is the same one from Arlington.

    I should have given her 100 dollars as soon as she came into the room.

    Looks like she came from Melina and Cass near Albany st skinny a size tits teeth missing unattractive excessive baby damage flab.

    What was I thinking, An escort in NYC told me that if you don't like what you see give her some money and send her away.

    I was not prepared for this.

    Do your home work.

    I am pretty sure these two are the same.

    CM.
    Those 2 are the same. Glad I didn't see her. She originally agreed to $100 with multiple pops and she would host in Arlington. Than she asked me to buy her a cell phone instead of the $100. Needless to say I decided not to deal with her.

  10. #6475
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-39b60a0fd9f8

    I think this is the same one from Arlington.

    I should have given her 100 dollars as soon as she came into the room.

    Looks like she came from Melina and Cass near Albany st skinny a size tits teeth missing unattractive excessive baby damage flab.

    What was I thinking, An escort in NYC told me that if you don't like what you see give her some money and send her away.

    I was not prepared for this.

    Do your home work.

    I am pretty sure these two are the same.

    CM.
    Also another good rule of thumb:

    If a girl makes a different number of accounts in a short amount time: avoid.

  11. #6474
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-39b60a0fd9f8

    I think this is the same one from Arlington.

    I should have given her 100 dollars as soon as she came into the room.

    Looks like she came from Melina and Cass near Albany st skinny a size tits teeth missing unattractive excessive baby damage flab.

    What was I thinking, An escort in NYC told me that if you don't like what you see give her some money and send her away.

    I was not prepared for this.

    Do your home work.

    I am pretty sure these two are the same.

    CM.

  12. #6473

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Can't open the link because it is linked to your messages.

    Do you care if she is pro'ish or are you looking for just a "civilian"? If not then pull the trigger and see what she is all about otherwise do a M&G and feel her out. At least she isn't dragging her feet to meet you so you may as well see what she is about if you like her look. Did she give you a donation amount?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-d7071e41181f

    Sorry my fault on the link.

  13. #6472
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet or talk to her, have her snap and number, we texted, wants to meet quickly but feels kind of pro'ish, I feel like I seen her pics somewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3c4962b6d8a1
    Can't open the link because it is linked to your messages.

    Do you care if she is pro'ish or are you looking for just a "civilian"? If not then pull the trigger and see what she is all about otherwise do a M&G and feel her out. At least she isn't dragging her feet to meet you so you may as well see what she is about if you like her look. Did she give you a donation amount?

  14. #6471

    Humblequeen

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3c4962b6d8a1

    Anyone seen or talked to her, looks familiar.

  15. #6470

    Humblequeen

    Anyone meet or talk to her, have her snap and number, we texted, wants to meet quickly but feels kind of pro'ish, I feel like I seen her pics somewhere.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3c4962b6d8a1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape