Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4866

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get anywhere with her? I've messaged her but very unresponsive.
    But haven't tried. I'm running low on credits and not really interested in her unless she has photos with teeth.

  2. #4865

    Chasing The Young Ones

    Chasing the under 25 girls is so grating. I'm about to suggest if they only want someone to talk to and be a mentor that I would actually charge them for being the only one adding value to the relationship? It's funny they actually think I want to talk to them, when they bring underdeveloped personality, little in the way of life experience or ability to hold up a conversation. If any of you guys are giving chicks money for pics, videos, talking, please find a tall building and jump the fuck off. Thank you.

    P.S. Look before you jump. It would be tragic if you landed on a possum or another higher form of life than yourself and killed something that was worth a squat.

    Rant over.

  3. #4864

    SB Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4ebd7904deb580

    Like the skinny look and big eyes but the smile leads me to believe she may not have teeth or have some messed up teeth.
    Did you ever get anywhere with her? I've messaged her but very unresponsive.

  4. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    This woman says her name is Jade. She is using an Indianapolis voip cell number. She say she recently moved to my city, Cincinnati. I am posting here just to see if anyone knows her. She is definitely dtf but is asking 500 ppm in a market where 200-400 is the norm. TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-10de5600775d

    BAM.
    IMHO, if that is a current accurate pic of her she is worth at least 400 to he with for a GFE meeting. 250 to 300 is for an average looking young lady.

  5. #4862

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pic is actually her?
    She's hot. Same girl in pics. Like I said I had her a year or so ago. She was light blonde. Pics aren't even heavily filtered. LOL 3 months ago onlyblondes commented on her profile saying her pics were photoshopped. Thought about commenting then. Like I said I had her for 300. She's now big time GPS. As hot as she is? Pass but damn near perfect body.

  6. #4861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    BeachBunny

    This woman says her name is Jade. She is using an Indianapolis voip cell number. She say she recently moved to my city, Cincinnati. I am posting here just to see if anyone knows her. She is definitely dtf but is asking 500 ppm in a market where 200-400 is the norm. TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-10de5600775d

    BAM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 4.36.04 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #4860

    Wisepunk

    Super hot. Picture seller. Blocked me as soon as I said I don't pay for pics.

  8. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did. She's the same snowshine from a couple months ago, she was blonde then. I had her about a year ago, solid 10 perfect body $$$ at the time but she's now GPS.
    The girl in the pic is actually her?

  9. #4858

    GPS and drama queen

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Petite 4'10 Latina, fake sets, some baby damage. Open menu, took a beating for sure. $$$ is her standard PPM, must host. One and done for me, we didn't click.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ad9eb2a5b328fb.
    I knew her a couple of years ago and had fun at 150, then she wanted 200, but I don't like hard as baseball bolt-ons, so I moved on. I've seen her on more sites the past 6 to 9 months then I have before, so must be in more need of help. We are FB friends and I noticed was chosen to do a hi profile modeling event last year, so she probably got a big ego and GPS. To each his own, she's a village bicycle and nothing that special. Happy hunting.

  10. #4857

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey74  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one a bit, seems legit but she's always wanting to bring a friend, which sounds fun but not when I've never seen either of them before. Anyone seen this one & know's if she's safe & a good time? Think we're hooking up on Sunday.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c4ae008e5bad0c
    I always pass when somebody I don't know insist on bringing somebody else I don't know. It's very hard to keep an eye on two people at once.

  11. #4856

    Crystalbaby677

    Been messaging with this one a bit, seems legit but she's always wanting to bring a friend, which sounds fun but not when I've never seen either of them before. Anyone seen this one & know's if she's safe & a good time? Think we're hooking up on Sunday.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c4ae008e5bad0c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_4096.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_4097.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_4098.jpg‎  

  12. #4855

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone took this one for a ride? I'm getting mix signals and typically I can read through it to see if she's eating honey bunch of bullsh*t.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-c46af295c2ad
    Yes I did. She's the same snowshine from a couple months ago, she was blonde then. I had her about a year ago, solid 10 perfect body $$$ at the time but she's now GPS.

  13. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I know who you're talking about, dude died. Unless we're talking about another dude whom she did mention she's been on and off with him for a few years. In that case, she broke up with him. It sounds like we have a village bicycle.
    It's the guy she married in Dec 2020 and the one that is still around(alive). They're both on my FB feed (thru friends in common), so I get to scroll past their jibber-jabber.

    FTR, I really do not care at all about the personal choices that others make in their own lives, but at least call a spade a spade.

  14. #4853

    Esl

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...9bdb5b45dbf8d1

    Wants to exchange "gifts" whatever that means. Waste of credit and time.
    Looks like an ESL to me.

  15. #4852

    Snowshine3

    Anyone took this one for a ride? I'm getting mix signals and typically I can read through it to see if she's eating honey bunch of bullsh*t.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-c46af295c2ad

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape