Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 6997
-
03-07-22 16:11 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 198Legit rant
You have a very good point. I often look through the SA profiles and I'm always amazing and amused about how my co-eds and young girls want online relationships only or post if you want something sexual don't bother messaging them. That's complete bullshit, are there really guys pathetic and desperate enough to pay these girls to chat or have an online relationship or to send a few pics? It just continues to encourage this behavior from these little s*luts and also has an effect on the prices of the girls who will actually provide sexual favors which is what we're looking for anyway. So I agree, to those who settle for chatting, pics and videos, go f yourselves.
Originally Posted by LancePkrbttm
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 15:25 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 1095Nope
But haven't tried. I'm running low on credits and not really interested in her unless she has photos with teeth.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 15:15 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 801Chasing The Young Ones
Chasing the under 25 girls is so grating. I'm about to suggest if they only want someone to talk to and be a mentor that I would actually charge them for being the only one adding value to the relationship? It's funny they actually think I want to talk to them, when they bring underdeveloped personality, little in the way of life experience or ability to hold up a conversation. If any of you guys are giving chicks money for pics, videos, talking, please find a tall building and jump the fuck off. Thank you.
P.S. Look before you jump. It would be tragic if you landed on a possum or another higher form of life than yourself and killed something that was worth a squat.
Rant over.
-
03-06-22 09:48 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 808SB Hope
Did you ever get anywhere with her? I've messaged her but very unresponsive.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 20:20 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 86IMHO, if that is a current accurate pic of her she is worth at least 400 to he with for a GFE meeting. 250 to 300 is for an average looking young lady.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 18:33 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 137Same
She's hot. Same girl in pics. Like I said I had her a year or so ago. She was light blonde. Pics aren't even heavily filtered. LOL 3 months ago onlyblondes commented on her profile saying her pics were photoshopped. Thought about commenting then. Like I said I had her for 300. She's now big time GPS. As hot as she is? Pass but damn near perfect body.
Originally Posted by Romeoinsd
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 17:34 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 1897BeachBunny
This woman says her name is Jade. She is using an Indianapolis voip cell number. She say she recently moved to my city, Cincinnati. I am posting here just to see if anyone knows her. She is definitely dtf but is asking 500 ppm in a market where 200-400 is the norm. TIA!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-10de5600775d
BAM.
-
03-05-22 17:08 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 85Wisepunk
Super hot. Picture seller. Blocked me as soon as I said I don't pay for pics.
-
03-05-22 15:05 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 261The girl in the pic is actually her?
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 11:04 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 830GPS and drama queen
I knew her a couple of years ago and had fun at 150, then she wanted 200, but I don't like hard as baseball bolt-ons, so I moved on. I've seen her on more sites the past 6 to 9 months then I have before, so must be in more need of help. We are FB friends and I noticed was chosen to do a hi profile modeling event last year, so she probably got a big ego and GPS. To each his own, she's a village bicycle and nothing that special. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 09:27 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 808Negative
I always pass when somebody I don't know insist on bringing somebody else I don't know. It's very hard to keep an eye on two people at once.
Originally Posted by Trey74
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 21:52 #4856Regular Member

Posts: 19Crystalbaby677
Been messaging with this one a bit, seems legit but she's always wanting to bring a friend, which sounds fun but not when I've never seen either of them before. Anyone seen this one & know's if she's safe & a good time? Think we're hooking up on Sunday.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...c4ae008e5bad0c
-
03-04-22 18:32 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 137Yes
Yes I did. She's the same snowshine from a couple months ago, she was blonde then. I had her about a year ago, solid 10 perfect body $$$ at the time but she's now GPS.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 17:46 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 261It's the guy she married in Dec 2020 and the one that is still around(alive). They're both on my FB feed (thru friends in common), so I get to scroll past their jibber-jabber.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
FTR, I really do not care at all about the personal choices that others make in their own lives, but at least call a spade a spade.
-
03-04-22 17:05 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 808Esl
Looks like an ESL to me.
Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





