Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 662 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5883

    SW in a hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    She used to be in the Waterbury, CT area. Search the CT forums for her.

    Most reviews aren't that good. She commands a high price (150 qv last I checked), but she looks like a common SW. Look at all of the marks on her arms.
    The minute you put a SW in a room, price goes up, house, hotel, any incall. On the street, 50, visit a room, 150, and usually an instant prude, thinking they no longer a street ho. Uh huh.

  2. #5882

    Re: Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyBill55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see bunny with pink hair in Marlborough?
    She used to be in the Waterbury, CT area. Search the CT forums for her.

    Most reviews aren't that good. She commands a high price (150 qv last I checked), but she looks like a common SW. Look at all of the marks on her arms.

  3. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Irish Princess?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/594917569578

    Thanks.
    1 word. Horrible.

    Stay away. Ugly, old (at-least 50).

    Addict, smelly, band aids all over including face and disease prone.

  4. #5880

    Bunny

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/096808541739

    She looks like she'd be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyBill55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited bunny In Marlborough.

  5. #5879
    Has anyone visited bunny In Marlborough.

  6. #5878

    Bunny

    Anyone else see bunny with pink hair in Marlborough?

  7. #5877

    Visiting

    I've been working in philly for a couple years now. Visiting back home this weekend. Anybody that's a must see while I'm here? These girls come in and go and none of my old reliables are around anymore.

  8. #5876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Hoover

    Anybody gave her contact? I've tried 3 numbers in the last 2-3 weeks and she's not answering texts. Either she's gone dark or I have bad numbers.

  9. #5875

    Summer from Tryst

    Has anyone have any info on Summer from Tryst?

  10. #5874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Utr

    Sorry I got a lot of pm but sadly I can only give it to a low amount due past experience. When I give it to so many people, it seem like there's always 1 person that screw it up and trust me it happen last month to 1 utr in Boston and now she don't want to see anyone new. So as for the providence utr. I only gave the number to 5 members in here just in case something happen so she can tell me what guy was it so I can make sure I don't share it with them anymore.

  11. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.
    LOL good luck with that. There's an endless supply of lonely horny simps for these girls to hustle. They'll never go hungry.

  12. #5872

    Count me in. Hold the line

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.
    My max is 250 per hour if it is in a nice clean place. 200 if I host. Hold the line. Not many reliable ones left. At least that I know.

  13. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    Hey dude could I get that number too? LOL.

  14. #5870

    Just say no

    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2  [View Original Post]
    You want to know why inflation exists? Because people are willing to pay it! Corporations charged more for basic products like toothpaste and coca-cola during the height of the pandemic. They noticed people actually bought more not less. So, since humans are nothing more than stupid a-holes, why not keep telling them they should pay more! Well, unlike food and toothpaste, banging is Not essential to making it thru the week. Rub one out every now and then for godsakes.

    If guys just Boycotted for like a month, these prices will normalize, even go lower than they were before the pandemic. Have some will power, and just say No!
    Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.

  15. #5869

    Anyone seen Lovely?

    Somehow came across an old ad, wondering if anyone has come across her or know if she's still working?.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...urves/34624765

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape