Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 662 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5841

    Irish Princess

    Any info on Irish Princess?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/594917569578

    Thanks.

  2. #5840

    Milan

    Any info on her? She sent me a face pic. Very cute but just seems sketchy.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/462117580850

  3. #5839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Reina. Assume at Least 30-45 Minute Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Felt like taking a chance and see her today. Texted he for Donation and Location. She hosts a decent Hotel in MArlborough near Apex. Quoted 200 HH 350 H. And 350 HH for 2 girls. On arrival texted her for room # no answer for almost 15 minutes. Replies back 15 minutes later saying she has been getting too many messages ans asks to wait for 10 more minutes. After 10 minutes texts me again saying she is not ignoring me but is busy with other txts and need 10 more minutes to get ready.

    Decided to just call it off an leave. Complete turn-off and waste off time.
    Similar experience. I don't care how professionally Photoshopped the pics in her ad are, I've seen the movie too many times:

    First, no response for 15 minutes.

    Second, an excuse when she suddenly responds. Already late by 15 minutes, she asks you to hang on for another 15 minutes.

    Third, after 20 minutes have passed (because you're a nice guy and you waited 20 minutes, not 15 minutes, before texting again), yet another excuse.

    It's now 50 minutes after the time you were supposed to meet. Sure, overbooking is somewhat understandable, since so many guys turn out to be no-shows. But the lady should come right out and tell you that when she finally texts in response. At least have the decency to give you the chance to salvage some time to accomplish something. A provider who keeps offering excuses has no respect for you and your time, and when you finally do enter the room. Hoping she'll give you the full time to make up for being so late. You can expect a rush, rush job ("Sorry, honey, I'm way behind. ".

  4. #5838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Felt like taking a chance and see her today. Texted he for Donation and Location. She hosts a decent Hotel in MArlborough near Apex. Quoted 200 HH 350 H. And 350 HH for 2 girls. On arrival texted her for room # no answer for almost 15 minutes. Replies back 15 minutes later saying she has been getting too many messages ans asks to wait for 10 more minutes. After 10 minutes texts me again saying she is not ignoring me but is busy with other txts and need 10 more minutes to get ready.

    Decided to just call it off an leave. Complete turn-off and waste off time.
    That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. Her friend probably had a date over so she was waiting for her to be finish. She knows you were outside and yet worrying about getting text from people that's not there LOL. These girls excuse are seriously laughable.

  5. #5837

    Reina-Marlborough

    Felt like taking a chance and see her today. Texted he for Donation and Location. She hosts a decent Hotel in MArlborough near Apex. Quoted 200 HH 350 H. And 350 HH for 2 girls. On arrival texted her for room # no answer for almost 15 minutes. Replies back 15 minutes later saying she has been getting too many messages ans asks to wait for 10 more minutes. After 10 minutes texts me again saying she is not ignoring me but is busy with other txts and need 10 more minutes to get ready.

    Decided to just call it off an leave. Complete turn-off and waste off time.

  6. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/896364725138

    I can't figure out what all you guys are doing wrong. I've visited her four times in the past year, never had a problem in communicating or scheduling, always on time, always meets me naked at door. Some of the best times I've ever had.
    Can also confirm this after first visit. No problem with communication at all. If I had any advice, it'd be listen to Dalton in Road House: "Just be nice. " Answer the questions she asks, agree to the prices, and write complete sentences. First response was quick; followups were all easy.

    She's hot and I had an amazing, relaxing visit after a nice drive in the country.

  7. #5835

    Grace

    Had seen her twice before covid. Same bunch of complaints. Always on phone and both times she was drinking. Very lackluster performance, no efforts from her side at all.

    First time used the pullout floor bed and second time used the kids bed above.

    Not sure if the same people live in the apartment across from her, the people who lived then used to keep a close watch as to who were coming to Grace's apartment. They even used to have a camera above their door in the lobby. Maybe things have changed now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a review for her on ThE otheR site and was not very impressive. "pictures were over flattering. She is older, bigger, and less attractive than the pictures. Went in to a dark room (dark room) and there is a kids bed (I'm 6'.

  8. #5834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a review for her on ThE otheR site and was not very impressive. "pictures were over flattering. She is older, bigger, and less attractive than the pictures. Went in to a dark room (dark room) and there is a kids bed (I'm 6'.
    Been almost 2-yrs since I last saw her. A kids roll out day bed (box frame) on the floor, o'h yes I remember that as well my feet were hanging over the wooden edge and it wasn't comfortable. Asked once (why not the top bed above? O'h no my kids (at the time would) sleep there when they visit and it wouldn't be right. OK I can see that. How about the couch in the other room then (no I watch TV out there and someone might hear things out in the hall or walk by the closed draped window). The "Yaa Baby" sure aggressive jack hammer CBJ, and CFS clock watching, looking at the phone thing didn't help either. Would have been nicer if she just relaxed, I would expect she has put on a few pounds since then. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and went back months later with almost same result and lackluster performance. She used to monitor this forum and ThE otheR site then would talk about it and be disappointed and upset with the reviews assuming everyone that came to visit was on them. Well don't complain about it with the next guys, during the session, and wonder why the reviews were not flattering! Was a unique experience, and to have a nice Brazilian MILF but could have done without the complaining and rushed jack hammer (saying things like Men Really) Uhh. Just kept quiet keep my head in the game and BYE! Kathy on the other hand might talk alot but at least doesn't complain constantly. Maybe she's changed. Naa!

  9. #5833

    Native American girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I reported about back in August saying she was not good.
    I agree with you 100%, she has a wicked attitude. I mean she looks at you with that "look that kills" she definitely is not friendly. So my question is she finally moved out of that boarding place where all the girls live?

  10. #5832

    $1,700 jacket my ass. It's part of the act.

    Everyone, please don't give this one the time of day. This is straight up con artistry at its finest. Encountered one other one like that before in my earlier naive days. Very bad taste indeed. Trust me you will regret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner  [View Original Post]
    Man this describes this chick to the T that was here weeks ago, WREAKED of smoke and also that fucking $1700 jacket!! Please. And robbed me for the most part.

    Talked to death and then left as I was prepping LOL, WTF least stick around and let me see them boobs or something.

    And yea, $500 and never said FS or anything, BEWARE!

  11. #5831

    $1,700 jacket my ass. It's part of the act.

    Major GPS for sure. Thanks for the heads up. This one is definitely a no no.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Check out my review on her (#5670). I would repeat for QV.

  12. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on her? She's on Eros right now. I remember when she was on stg last year and talking to her over the phone did not go well. Seemed very paranoid and rude. Having said that I'd bang her so maybe she was having a bad day? Anybody?.
    If it's the same Grace I'm thinking of, than she's been around off and on for years. I've never seen her, but that's because I've also never heard anything good about her.

  13. #5829

    Grace

    Just saw a review for her on ThE otheR site and was not very impressive. "pictures were over flattering. She is older, bigger, and less attractive than the pictures. Went in to a dark room (dark room) and there is a kids bed (I'm 6'.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on her? She's on Eros right now. I remember when she was on stg last year and talking to her over the phone did not go well. Seemed very paranoid and rude. Having said that I'd bang her so maybe she was having a bad day? Anybody?.

  14. #5828

    Grace in Worcester

    Anybody have any intel on her? She's on Eros right now. I remember when she was on stg last year and talking to her over the phone did not go well. Seemed very paranoid and rude. Having said that I'd bang her so maybe she was having a bad day? Anybody?.

  15. #5827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember her, but she says she's back. Any prior opinions?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/887773327357
    The fact all her pic are tiny when you click on them seem suspicious. And she offer Anam. So be careful with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape