Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 662 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5886

    Irish Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure she looks at least 50 bro?? I had her a few years and was almost great Service. I'd say it was pretty darn good. And she was looking sexy. Swear to God. Its totally possible her Looks have took a Deep Deep downward Spiral. But to say she looks 50, Holy Christ. Maybe her habits have really taken control!? Nice girl when I saw her and treated each other very politely. Think her Actual name begins with an S. My Mind is fuzzy I may be wrong?
    You're not wrong Matty. I don't know who the OP was talking about but his description isn't what I remember either.

  2. #5885

    Irish Princess girl. Ending in 4891

    Are you sure she looks at least 50 bro?? I had her a few years and was almost great Service. I'd say it was pretty darn good. And she was looking sexy. Swear to God. Its totally possible her Looks have took a Deep Deep downward Spiral. But to say she looks 50, Holy Christ. Maybe her habits have really taken control!? Nice girl when I saw her and treated each other very politely. Think her Actual name begins with an S. My Mind is fuzzy I may be wrong?

  3. #5884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Hoover

    Finally saw her yesterday.

    Not sure what the hub bub is about. Her BBBJ was ok. Pretty good actually, but I've had car ho's that were just a good. Room was a mess. Smelled like stale cigs. Had a pot pipe on the night stand.

    Big tits but the rest of her body is a fucking wreck.

    Won't repeat anytime soon. You guys that rave on her blow job must not get very many. She's above average but from how sone describe it, it's the best they ever had. Meh. Her pussy does get wet as shit but damn, that gut.

  4. #5883

    SW in a hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    She used to be in the Waterbury, CT area. Search the CT forums for her.

    Most reviews aren't that good. She commands a high price (150 qv last I checked), but she looks like a common SW. Look at all of the marks on her arms.
    The minute you put a SW in a room, price goes up, house, hotel, any incall. On the street, 50, visit a room, 150, and usually an instant prude, thinking they no longer a street ho. Uh huh.

  5. #5882

    Re: Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyBill55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see bunny with pink hair in Marlborough?
    She used to be in the Waterbury, CT area. Search the CT forums for her.

    Most reviews aren't that good. She commands a high price (150 qv last I checked), but she looks like a common SW. Look at all of the marks on her arms.

  6. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Irish Princess?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/594917569578

    Thanks.
    1 word. Horrible.

    Stay away. Ugly, old (at-least 50).

    Addict, smelly, band aids all over including face and disease prone.

  7. #5880

    Bunny

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/096808541739

    She looks like she'd be fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyBill55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited bunny In Marlborough.

  8. #5879
    Has anyone visited bunny In Marlborough.

  9. #5878

    Bunny

    Anyone else see bunny with pink hair in Marlborough?

  10. #5877

    Visiting

    I've been working in philly for a couple years now. Visiting back home this weekend. Anybody that's a must see while I'm here? These girls come in and go and none of my old reliables are around anymore.

  11. #5876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Hoover

    Anybody gave her contact? I've tried 3 numbers in the last 2-3 weeks and she's not answering texts. Either she's gone dark or I have bad numbers.

  12. #5875

    Summer from Tryst

    Has anyone have any info on Summer from Tryst?

  13. #5874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Utr

    Sorry I got a lot of pm but sadly I can only give it to a low amount due past experience. When I give it to so many people, it seem like there's always 1 person that screw it up and trust me it happen last month to 1 utr in Boston and now she don't want to see anyone new. So as for the providence utr. I only gave the number to 5 members in here just in case something happen so she can tell me what guy was it so I can make sure I don't share it with them anymore.

  14. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.
    LOL good luck with that. There's an endless supply of lonely horny simps for these girls to hustle. They'll never go hungry.

  15. #5872

    Count me in. Hold the line

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69  [View Original Post]
    Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.
    My max is 250 per hour if it is in a nice clean place. 200 if I host. Hold the line. Not many reliable ones left. At least that I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape