Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 24806
-
03-05-22 18:29 #17981Regular Member

Posts: 9Midwest Sidney
Going to see Sydney next week. Have noticed her awhile. Will report how good the time was. Any info out there?
-
03-05-22 00:22 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 509Old friend Kay
I had an unexpected visit with Kay yesterday. Yes, that Kay (former DI girl) She looked as good as ever & was a great time as usual. She said she missed some of her old friends & wouldn't mind seeing the ones she knows when in town. She is leaving town tomorrow, but will be back in a couple of weeks. Seniors that I know can PM me. If we haven't exchanged messages before I can't help. Sorry.
Be Safe g.
-
03-04-22 21:53 #17979Regular Member

Posts: 19I've seen her a few times & is a fun girl. Wish she was more GFE, but she'll a dirty if you'll pay.
Originally Posted by AriesMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 19:55 #17978Senior Member

Posts: 629Welcome aboard Dapper Dan!
Originally Posted by DapperDan91
[View Original Post]
Yeah don't worry. One monger's cup of tea may not be another's and YMMV. And we all like to know who's real, ghosting, fake and / or gone downhill in looks and service compared to their past. And besides who could have a problem with a. Dapper Dan!
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 13:17 #17977Senior Member

Posts: 43No GFE, but still personable and engaged in the act. Everything covered, great head, mish, legs up on shoulders, doggy, the usual no kissing, Greek, or fetish stuff.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 12:54 #17976Senior Member

Posts: 350She has been around off and on for a while.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
From what I remember she was really good at one point, but her pharma issues got the better of her.
I never met her myself, and she had devoped a bad reputation before I got into the hobby.
-
03-04-22 11:55 #17975Senior Member

Posts: 189Brooke
So I'm thinking about taking the plunge on Brooke while she's here. Any recent experiences from anybody? Good? Bad? BBBJ? Etc.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4197730047
-
03-04-22 11:45 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 1095Services
GFE? BBBJ? What type of service.
Originally Posted by GbTeaBv
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 09:51 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 52Susie Q
I say Susie Q twice. Beautiful girl, but was not interested in ass play with finger or tongue. Also found the little knot / bump on her clit to be annoying. It was like she once had it pierced. Ruined licking a perfectly great clit. Still fucking her up against those mirrored windows was great!
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 09:48 #17972Senior Member

Posts: 43I have some previous posts that I tried to provide some info about my experiences with her. I've seen her a few times since then and enjoyed it. Nice girl, cute face, thicc in all the right places, and no funny business. $ . 80 for a hh.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 05:55 #17971Senior Member

Posts: 33I chatted with her for a while one afternoon. Seemed nice enough, but very limited menu and everything is covered.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:03 #17970Senior Member

Posts: 1095Saw this picture
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9314835.htm?cat=1
Saw this posting and then the picture with her legs out and arms behind her. Immediately got excited thinking it was Susie Q. I definitely don't have closer look but it made me miss the hell out of her.
-
03-03-22 18:08 #17969Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experiences with this one?
Does anyone have any experience with this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741
-
03-03-22 16:31 #17968Senior Member

Posts: 198Eros
Try Eros, their girls travel a lot and I've seen several downtown. I think Nichole Shannon has had some good reviews and she's hot but do your due diligence. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist666
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4664086.htm?cat=1
-
03-03-22 14:37 #17967Regular Member

Posts: 24Downtown hotel
I have the rear opportunity to spend the weekend at a hotel downtown. I'm not having much success in finding anyone of quality downtown. If anybody has a Tips or suggestion I would be forever in your debt.











Reply With Quote



