Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 957 1457 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17951

    Just start sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan91  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to post on the newbie forums but they don't seem very active and this thread was the next most topic appropriate. I took the plunge this year and have some reports on 4 ads from the alligator I'd like to share with others in the hopes of helping them have similar good experiences or avoid bad ones. What is the best way for someone new to establish themselves before submitting reports, or is it OK to just start posting and let everyone decide from themselves how legit the info is? I have been lurking for a long time and I see when someone is new their post is often met with a lot of skepticism. No skin off my nose if that happens I guess, but I want to be helpful, not ignored. I'll take any advice ya got!

    Thank you.
    The best way to be seen as credible and establish yourself is to just share what you know. Don't worry about it too much honestly, just acting normally is going to be good enough as long as you're not exclusively asking for info repeatedly without sharing anything.

  2. #17950

    New and looking for tips on etiquette

    I had planned to post on the newbie forums but they don't seem very active and this thread was the next most topic appropriate. I took the plunge this year and have some reports on 4 ads from the alligator I'd like to share with others in the hopes of helping them have similar good experiences or avoid bad ones. What is the best way for someone new to establish themselves before submitting reports, or is it OK to just start posting and let everyone decide from themselves how legit the info is? I have been lurking for a long time and I see when someone is new their post is often met with a lot of skepticism. No skin off my nose if that happens I guess, but I want to be helpful, not ignored. I'll take any advice ya got!

    Thank you.

  3. #17949

    SA and SB are big wastes of time and money

    It's better to bang an Eros or DI chick. No games, safe hotels, on time and ready.

  4. #17948

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She's the only person from SB I have seen. Cute, average body. Teeth are a little off. Total GFE. Met her at a hotel. I enjoyed my time and would see her again.
    I'm not good at putting two and two together I guess. I've seen this chick. And once again she's very good at doctoring photos or some thing. Unless she lost some weight. There's been probably at least a dozen times through the years, where I thought I was meeting somebody for the first time and after they show up they tell me they met me before. But I often still don't remember meeting them.

  5. #17947

    Same from SB

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody meet her or have any intel?.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3174493947
    She's the only person from SB I have seen. Cute, average body. Teeth are a little off. Total GFE. Met her at a hotel. I enjoyed my time and would see her again.

  6. #17946

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    She is a cutie. If you try her out let us know. I'll reach out and see if I can arrange something.

    She was quick to reply. Said only car rides or outcall & wanted 125 for a qv. Escort $$$'s Does look good
    .
    Be Safe, g.

  7. #17945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Lexi

    She is a cutie. If you try her out let us know. I'll reach out and see if I can arrange something.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody meet her or have any intel?.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3174493947
    .

  8. #17944

    Lexxy

    Anybody meet her or have any intel?.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3174493947

  9. #17943

    Upcoming trip

    Hey guys, I'm from the Grand Rapids Michigan forum. I was wondering if I could ask a favor; It would be great to have some company at my motel in your city the week after next. Someone that's reliable decent looking petite a little thick small bbw is ok but BBBJ is really my thing as well as a non rushed experience $300 donation but nothing more. I would really love some insight on your friends there in Indy. Thanks so much.

  10. #17942

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/todays-available-models/

    There's literally a forum here for DI specifically.
    Thank-you.

  11. #17941

    It's own forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    What is DI please? Thank-you.
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/todays-available-models/

    There's literally a forum here for DI specifically.

  12. #17940

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.
    What is DI please? Thank-you.

  13. #17939

    DI Jayla

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.

    I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?
    Jayla from DI has absolutely incredible tits. Overall not a repeat for me but damn they are nice.

  14. #17938

    Slap a titty

    I want to smack my little pecker on a pair of titties, any recommendations? In all seriousness.

    I want to suck on a pair of tits for an hour straight. I don't want her to get board so she can browse her phone or whatever. I just want to play with tits. Any recommendations?

  15. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    TB stated, "I got the impression she was more interested in providing the "extras" as she put it, than just providing a massage. ".
    Just going by what the other member said. She'll only do massages for first meets, then full service is available next time. Or something like that. So I'm not sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape