Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26845
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76377386#.
    Have contacted her. Good thing is nondeposit required. Have not meet in person thou. Just got info.

  2. #26844
    Quote Originally Posted by Skello  [View Original Post]
    Really would be nice if these no review women would stop asking for a deposit before meeting up
    The crazy thing is people actually fall for that. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many "providers" using that tactic.

    Almost makes me want to create a catfish account and ask for deposits. Maybe I could retire early.

  3. #26843

  4. #26842

    Natalie Tender

    Anyone have any intel on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76377386#.

  5. #26841

    Cash app deposits are skyrocketing

    Really would be nice if these no review women would stop asking for a deposit before meeting up especially at the deposits that they are asking for. They would probably scam a lot more guys if they asked for 5-10 roses max but they asking for half or all the agreed roses straight out.

  6. #26840
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMemoryA;5803883[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/76193615[/URL]#.

    I appreciate if you can share your expenses with this Barbie. Will she be silent when you get to the parking spot?
    I thought she was very punctual and did not go silent on e I was in the parking lot. She was very attractive. And I had a good time with her.

  7. #26839

    That's Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingExp  [View Original Post]
    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/rep...e/751827586772

    If one has a contact I'd like to reach out to her.
    That is Tee she is Legit hit her up she's cool.

  8. #26838

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJ123  [View Original Post]
    Misty is great in bed. She does smoke cigarettes though and her room smells like it. She says she does let any one raw dog her but since I look clean she allowed me to. She gave an above average BBBJ but when you see her you are there for the ass. I was doggying her for like 20 minutes then I made her have a big O. When time was about to be up she said she never been someone like me before so she let me nut in her.
    I've seen her before as well and not only did she not ask if I was clean she was just ready to hop on Cw girl without the condom I was like whoa let me get it out I’m not fuck raw, so I'm pretty positive she will let anyone nut in her. She does have a nice bod let me record and everything but I just know better than to bare a working girl especially in Memphis good luck man be safe.

  9. #26837

    Is this young lady legit

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/rep...e/751827586772

    If one has a contact I'd like to reach out to her.

  10. #26836
    Quote Originally Posted by Memdal  [View Original Post]
    I had heard rumors back in February that she was pregnant. Any evidence of that when you saw her?
    No I did not see any evidence of her being pregnant. Also she knows how to ride bro! SMO.

  11. #26835

    Flaky Yep

    Not worth the trouble or expense imo!

    Flaky is an understatement and that's saying a lot considering what's out there.

    And never. Never send not even a rose petal in advance or ca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    She is flaky, also drop dead gorgeous. I've had good times and no shows. YMMV.

  12. #26834
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJ123  [View Original Post]
    Misty is great in bed. She does smoke cigarettes though and her room smells like it. She says she does let any one raw dog her but since I look clean she allowed me to. She gave an above average BBBJ but when you see her you are there for the ass. I was doggying her for like 20 minutes then I made her have a big O. When time was about to be up she said she never been someone like me before so she let me nut in her.
    Forgot about Sassy, she's also in the adequate category.

  13. #26833
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJ123  [View Original Post]
    Misty is great in bed. She does smoke cigarettes though and her room smells like it. She says she does let any one raw dog her but since I look clean she allowed me to. She gave an above average BBBJ but when you see her you are there for the ass. I was doggying her for like 20 minutes then I made her have a big O. When time was about to be up she said she never been someone like me before so she let me nut in her.
    I've seen Marie, CeCe, Lindsey, they're OK. Not a big fan of Marie, but Cecelia and Lindsey are adequate, not great but adequate. Marie did the job but something was missing.

  14. #26832
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard from Dixie in a while wondering, if anyone has heard from her recently her ad is still up but doesn't respond to text. Anyone have current way of getting a hold of her? Hope she OK she's a really sweet chick but happy mongering fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/67990770
    I think that she's on vacation but not 100% sure. She's a good one.

  15. #26831
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Mongers had sometime yesterday to partake in my favorite hobby. I gave Leighanna a try based on comments I have seen regarding her. That was a very good decision. Contact was easy via phone. Set up the time and agreed to her donations. I headed to her incall in SV. Since I am not from the area I did not know what to expect regarding the incall area but I personally felt safe. She came out to the parking lot to meet me. I was immediately impressed with her figure and her painted toenails. Anyway I get to her room and we have a brief discussion while all the time she is disrobing. I get Comfy too. I am not looking for full GFE just a nice BBBJ and a tight wet kitty. She met both of those criteria very well. Nice BBBJ and then slipped on the cover for CG. After a good time with her on top we switched to mish for the finish. Enjoyed myself and I will repeat bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76219277
    I had heard rumors back in February that she was pregnant. Any evidence of that when you saw her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape