Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26830
    Misty is great in bed. She does smoke cigarettes though and her room smells like it. She says she does let any one raw dog her but since I look clean she allowed me to. She gave an above average BBBJ but when you see her you are there for the ass. I was doggying her for like 20 minutes then I made her have a big O. When time was about to be up she said she never been someone like me before so she let me nut in her.

  2. #26829

    Lorrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    This is Lorrie, one of my favorite MILFs. Taken a couple of weeks ago. Lorrie used to advertise on the USASG sister site, but that no longer exists. I have posted a lot of pics of her in the past as I have known her for quite a while. She is not based in Memphis but comes here from time to time. I supposed you could now consider her to be UTR. Here is one shot of her. May post more later.
    How would one get in touch with her?

  3. #26828

    Lorrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo4  [View Original Post]
    Lorrie is truly one if the finest MILFs around. She's even finest is all categories.
    Lorrie is the best of the best. I agree with Speedo4 100%.

  4. #26827

    Leighanna

    Mongers had sometime yesterday to partake in my favorite hobby. I gave Leighanna a try based on comments I have seen regarding her. That was a very good decision. Contact was easy via phone. Set up the time and agreed to her donations. I headed to her incall in SV. Since I am not from the area I did not know what to expect regarding the incall area but I personally felt safe. She came out to the parking lot to meet me. I was immediately impressed with her figure and her painted toenails. Anyway I get to her room and we have a brief discussion while all the time she is disrobing. I get Comfy too. I am not looking for full GFE just a nice BBBJ and a tight wet kitty. She met both of those criteria very well. Nice BBBJ and then slipped on the cover for CG. After a good time with her on top we switched to mish for the finish. Enjoyed myself and I will repeat bro! SMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76219277

  5. #26826

    Lorrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    This is Lorrie, one of my favorite MILFs. Taken a couple of weeks ago. Lorrie used to advertise on the USASG sister site, but that no longer exists. I have posted a lot of pics of her in the past as I have known her for quite a while. She is not based in Memphis but comes here from time to time. I supposed you could now consider her to be UTR. Here is one shot of her. May post more later.
    Lorrie is truly one if the finest MILFs around. She's even finest is all categories.

  6. #26825

    Lorrie

    This is Lorrie, one of my favorite MILFs. Taken a couple of weeks ago. Lorrie used to advertise on the USASG sister site, but that no longer exists. I have posted a lot of pics of her in the past as I have known her for quite a while. She is not based in Memphis but comes here from time to time. I supposed you could now consider her to be UTR. Here is one shot of her. May post more later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lorrie usa 1.jpg‎  

  7. #26824
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMemoryA  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76193615#.

    I appreciate if you can share your expenses with this Barbie. Will she be silent when you get to the parking spot?
    She is flaky, also drop dead gorgeous. I've had good times and no shows. YMMV.

  8. #26823

    Barbie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/76193615#.

    I appreciate if you can share your expenses with this Barbie. Will she be silent when you get to the parking spot?

  9. #26822
    Quote Originally Posted by TootBangs  [View Original Post]
    First time posting due to experience.

    Met Maria from the Latina bunch in hotel on airways. Got her info a few days before RR went down. Paid for the Hr Nuru session. Wasn't expecting much due to previous experiences with violet and their "Nuru" sessions. Went in, made small talk, paid, & session got started. Received a nice massage on bed, next thing I started feeling her body sliding on me. Completely naked. Turn & she started massaging front of my body. The ending was amazing, FS. Covered completely safe. Didn't watch clock when it came to finishing. Tipped because I was not expecting that! Will def be back.
    You have a link or contact info?.

  10. #26821
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRubber  [View Original Post]
    Every provider in Memphis seems like there's some kind of Thug rat what the hell is with this world that we have nothing is worth paying that kind of money they want so much money for now I don't know whatever happened with that either Akshay providers that I will never go back to see it's especially I've even been robbed in Memphis so I don't have any desire to go to see if Thug rat and give them $300 that's just ridiculous.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. 😀

  11. #26820

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by TootBangs  [View Original Post]
    First time posting due to experience.

    Met Maria from the Latina bunch in hotel on airways. Got her info a few days before RR went down. Paid for the Hr Nuru session. Wasn't expecting much due to previous experiences with violet and their "Nuru" sessions. Went in, made small talk, paid, & session got started. Received a nice massage on bed, next thing I started feeling her body sliding on me. Completely naked. Turn & she started massaging front of my body. The ending was amazing, FS. Covered completely safe. Didn't watch clock when it came to finishing. Tipped because I was not expecting that! Will def be back.
    Any contact info on her?

  12. #26819

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek14  [View Original Post]
    No experience with any of them but two of the area codes are from NY and Cali. None of them have enough tattoos to be a Memphis provider. I doubt any of them are legit.
    Every provider in Memphis seems like there's some kind of Thug rat what the hell is with this world that we have nothing is worth paying that kind of money they want so much money for now I don't know whatever happened with that either Akshay providers that I will never go back to see it's especially I've even been robbed in Memphis so I don't have any desire to go to see if Thug rat and give them $300 that's just ridiculous.

  13. #26818

    Lean toward TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Rip2020  [View Original Post]
    They all look TGTBT but I was just wondering if anybody has had experiences with these providers?
    No experience with any of them but two of the area codes are from NY and Cali. None of them have enough tattoos to be a Memphis provider. I doubt any of them are legit.

  14. #26817

    Rubmd

    I saw someone said most of the girls from rubratings moved to rubmd so I went to check it out and I found a few extras that I've never seen before. They all look TGTBT but I was just wondering if anybody has had experiences with these providers?

    https://memphis.rubmd.com/b378479d-d...f-fa928262d256

    https://memphis.rubmd.com/10897c3a-2...1-d6f6e4f6d46c

    https://memphis.rubmd.com/e82a48dc-a...8-6bb5dec59bfb

  15. #26816

    Massage FS

    First time posting due to experience.

    Met Maria from the Latina bunch in hotel on airways. Got her info a few days before RR went down. Paid for the Hr Nuru session. Wasn't expecting much due to previous experiences with violet and their "Nuru" sessions. Went in, made small talk, paid, & session got started. Received a nice massage on bed, next thing I started feeling her body sliding on me. Completely naked. Turn & she started massaging front of my body. The ending was amazing, FS. Covered completely safe. Didn't watch clock when it came to finishing. Tipped because I was not expecting that! Will def be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape