Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1029  [View Original Post]
    https://hot.com/us/il/lombard/escort...49-3859/m-cDTz

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a winner although her ad talks about her in the third person LOL.
    I seen her couple years ago she was fun. Everything was on the menu. She has a snap, twitter and I think some videos on pornhub. If you go her twitter you can get more info.

    https://twitter.com/lacykaye77

  2. #18381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Gummy Bear

    Where can a man get a gum job around here?

  3. #18380

    Hairier the better

    I'm clearly in the minority here but I love seeing hair, it's so fucking rare these days that I actually hope for it.

    The street girls tend to have it but it's more of a street thing.

    Pits, not a problem.

  4. #18379
    Hahaha! "Hmm, on the one hand, my house gets burned down. On the other hand, pussy!" I'm right there with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. I hate hairy armpits but borderline girls are my specialty.

    Need to think on this.

  5. #18378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I get pretty strong Borderline vibes from her Twitter, and I'm a pretty good judge of that. So that means possibly the best sex of your life, if you can handle the drama.
    Hmm. I hate hairy armpits but borderline girls are my specialty.

    Need to think on this.

  6. #18377
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I get pretty strong Borderline vibes from her Twitter, and I'm a pretty good judge of that. So that means possibly the best sex of your life, if you can handle the drama.
    Perfectly put. Although from my times with her I haven't experienced any drama at all. She's really sweet and fun to talk to.

  7. #18376
    I get pretty strong Borderline vibes from her Twitter, and I'm a pretty good judge of that. So that means possibly the best sex of your life, if you can handle the drama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but she got very weird and upset. You should follow her twitter to get an idea of her attitude. She's very pretty, though I could definitely live without the armpit hair and maybe a trimmer Bush, but to each their own. At those rates you really need to be at the top of your game.

  8. #18375
    It might not mean anything at all. I think EB's image database gets scrambled sometimes and irrelevant pictures show up. So I wouldn't make too much out of it; I assume that every girl has a pimp or source of potential danger and act accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the picture of the dude in her photos? Pimp or BF?

  9. #18374
    Body hair for women has gone in and out of style forever. In the 90's grunge girls didn't shave either. And the shaved pussy is definitely an invention of the 90's once porn became mainstream. Not a single girl I fucked before the mid-90's was shaved or even trimmed down there.

    I like it all--shaved, hairy, just as long as it's clean and I don't need a weed whacker to get at the clit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she said as much on her website too.

    It's a newer trend among younger millennials and Zs. Had my first experience with it the other day.

    I hope it's a trend that goes away. Fast.

  10. #18373

    Ravenn?

    Anyone see Ravenn before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/76349500

    She's near me and looks like fun.

  11. #18372

    Lacy Kaye

    https://hot.com/us/il/lombard/escort...49-3859/m-cDTz

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a winner although her ad talks about her in the third person LOL.

  12. #18371

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Tempting, but she mentions her body hair which feels like a deal breaker.

    I think Ill wait until she has a few reviews as well as one on the other site.
    I tried to see her but she got very weird and upset. You should follow her twitter to get an idea of her attitude. She's very pretty, though I could definitely live without the armpit hair and maybe a trimmer Bush, but to each their own. At those rates you really need to be at the top of your game.

  13. #18370

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. Was that 550 for the hour? And what's up with the deposit?
    She may have raised her rates since, but it was 5 for the hour. Never paid a deposit.

  14. #18369

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Is that armpit hair I see in one of the pics? LOL.

    All kidding aside, she is a pretty gal!
    Haha she definitely has body hair but its really not all that noticeable in person aside from the Bush. Again, not something that bothers me, but I know it's a deal breaker for people which is why I mentioned it.

  15. #18368
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she said as much on her website too.

    It's a newer trend among younger millennials and Zs. Had my first experience with it the other day.

    I hope it's a trend that goes away. Fast.
    It's not so much a trend, but rather a symptom of an ideology.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape