Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46810

    Jolin

    Trying to keep things interesting I decided to break away from one of my utr to visit Jolin. I drew Jenny, very nice and willing to please. She wore a mask, but I could tell she was cute with a slender body and typical Asian bottom.

    We started with a shower which was very sensual which I like. She asked had I been there before and I said yes. She proceeded to ask me other questions to ensure I wasn't LE. I didn't mind due to alot of the recent busts and closure, I know alot of the girls are trying to be more careful.

    After shower she gave a really good deep tissue massage. She stating she had been massaging for 1 yr, but you wouldn't be able to tell because it was better than most I have received. She was very flirtatious and allowed mutual touch through out the massage.

    On the flip she began to massage my chest, then my legs. By this time Jr was standing at attention and she said oh my and giggled. She said I oil him and held her finger to her lips to say no noise. I said yes ma'am!. She said I don't do for everyone, but you are a nice guy. She stated I was her fourth customer that day and she only gave one of the customer some "fun". Not sure if true or not, whoever knows.

    She had a real nice and slow motion as she drained Jr to completion. She allowed utc top, which she was a little shy and said to small, you like? I said yes and she allowed me to fill my mouth with both her eraser tits. Only allowed otc on bottom, which was ok because she said next time, too much trouble right now. I figured she was talking about too much LE.

    Overall great experience. I am pretty sure more can be had with more visits. Face 8 body 8 attitude 10 performance 9.

  2. #46809

    Lilly's spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying Lilly's spa in Roswell, wondering what the protocol was, and what to expect. Hoping for a little more.

    Thanks!
    Expect a Latina lady for your session, $80 entry fee, light massage and 100 for BJ, 200 full service.

  3. #46808

    Summer from Violet Massage

    Does anybody know where Summer from Violet is working at now?

  4. #46807
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Masks were off I'm one of my favorite AMP in Cobb County. Any one else see that today?
    I haven't seen that yet but hope it continues. All of my favorites still mask and I've forgotten what many of their faces look like, given that it's been two years now. Many of them don't even want to pull their masks down now, even at a more-than-safe distance. Guess it appeals to their UTR agenda.

  5. #46806
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldaws  [View Original Post]
    I drove by today and it looks like they are open now.

    I'll try to take one for the team this weekend.
    I hope so. Have a gut feeling they'll start out as semi-cautious, given the short history of the previous Yes Massage in close vicinity. If they play it smart, they'll prosper and compete well with MiNi. Cross your fingers, fellas.

  6. #46805

    This isn't the first time

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #46804
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    "Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake".

    What part of that did you not understand?.
    Mistake or not. No ones perfect.

    Some things are mistake and some aren't. For example, was it a mistake you're using a name close to mine after all the names you could've think of?

  8. #46803

    His own admission

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    You didn't make a mistake MA! I knew exactly what you meant.
    "Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake".

    What part of that did you not understand?.

  9. #46802

    No kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    I went there last month. There was a Cuban girl, pretty young and good looking. They do offer FS! PM for details.
    Pretty sure it's legit. LOL.

  10. #46801

    Lillys

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying Lilly's spa in Roswell, wondering what the protocol was, and what to expect. Hoping for a little more.

    Thanks!
    I went there last month. There was a Cuban girl, pretty young and good looking. They do offer FS! PM for details.

  11. #46800
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying Lilly's spa in Roswell, wondering what the protocol was, and what to expect. Hoping for a little more.
    Try it out and report back! You could also use the advanced search function to find posts and reviews.

  12. #46799

    There's one that I know of

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeItUp41  [View Original Post]
    Traveling through the area this month and staying at an airport hotel. Is there anything in the area of the airport? Feel free to pm if necessary.
    Natural Day Spa is just west of Spondivits. Prepare to pay through the nose, though. They cater to the airport traveler. $80/ hour, $30 for a table shower, and at least $80 for a handy.

  13. #46798
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Origin of Famous and Infamous:

    Famous typically carries the meaning of "widely known," and is often used in a positive manner. Infamous, on the other hand, has a negative set of meanings, such as "having a reputation of the worst kind".
    Yea Linda is famous. Her ass should have its own IG account LOL. Did anyone ever get the chance to bend that over while she was at tiger? I'd definitely pay extra to bust my nut on that.

  14. #46797

    Sweet Massage. Near Movie Tavern in Roswell.

    I drove by today and it looks like they are open now.

    I'll try to take one for the team this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Sweet Massage today and it is indeed not open yet.

  15. #46796
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NySalvadoreno3  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team. Herbs massage on Hwy 53 was a bust. 30 minute massage was $40. Cute middle age Asian let me rub up on her legs but nothing more. Massage was ok. Oriental massage on Hwy 53 was $40 for 30 minutes. Again cute middle age Asian. She roamed around a little bit and was somewhat flirtatious. Maybe more can be had but I got there late and I will be back to see Anna, maybe I can get some mileage. Nothing found yet north of Gwinnett county.
    Don't bother on repeat visits. Both places have been legit since they opened years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape