Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 59513
-
03-03-22 22:01 #46793Banned Member

Posts: 2410I think you meant the famous Linda
Origin of Famous and Infamous:
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Famous typically carries the meaning of "widely known," and is often used in a positive manner. Infamous, on the other hand, has a negative set of meanings, such as "having a reputation of the worst kind".
-
03-03-22 21:59 #46792Regular Member

Posts: 3Braselton
Took one for the team. Herbs massage on Hwy 53 was a bust. 30 minute massage was $40. Cute middle age Asian let me rub up on her legs but nothing more. Massage was ok. Oriental massage on Hwy 53 was $40 for 30 minutes. Again cute middle age Asian. She roamed around a little bit and was somewhat flirtatious. Maybe more can be had but I got there late and I will be back to see Anna, maybe I can get some mileage. Nothing found yet north of Gwinnett county.
-
03-03-22 20:38 #46791Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. To this day one of the best Latina asses I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 20:15 #46790Senior Member

Posts: 798Maskless
Yep Com! Being seeing it more and more. Maskless girls are my favorite girls.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:57 #46789

Posts: 682Couldn't agree more MA
Always works for me.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:54 #46788Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes she told me that she used to go by that name, now it was something else can't remember, Sandy maybe.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:52 #46787

Posts: 682Why is she infamous?
Did I miss something? I thought she was highly regarded in the industry?.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:27 #46786Senior Member

Posts: 4061I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:20 #46785Senior Member

Posts: 62Average for a Latina, not bad looking at all, just no effort. Last summer I was attended there by a tiny little woman with huge ass and boobs, she was a lot more fun but still not matching Korean talent.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:20 #46784Banned Member

Posts: 13634Get in there and check it out.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:13 #46783Senior Member

Posts: 62I didn't go in, but the "Open" sign was on.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:10 #46782Senior Member

Posts: 4061You remember how the Latina looked tits and asswise?
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 18:58 #46781Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sure? Joy Health's phone just rings continuously.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 18:55 #46780Senior Member

Posts: 62I went to Tiger last week, asked for Korean, was told unavailable, got a Latina, huge disappointment.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 18:30 #46779Senior Member

Posts: 62Take it back
I take it back, drove by J&H and it is open, Chalet still closed.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




