Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46804
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    "Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake".

    What part of that did you not understand?.
    Mistake or not. No ones perfect.

    Some things are mistake and some aren't. For example, was it a mistake you're using a name close to mine after all the names you could've think of?

  2. #46803

    His own admission

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    You didn't make a mistake MA! I knew exactly what you meant.
    "Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake".

    What part of that did you not understand?.

  3. #46802

    No kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    I went there last month. There was a Cuban girl, pretty young and good looking. They do offer FS! PM for details.
    Pretty sure it's legit. LOL.

  4. #46801

    Lillys

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying Lilly's spa in Roswell, wondering what the protocol was, and what to expect. Hoping for a little more.

    Thanks!
    I went there last month. There was a Cuban girl, pretty young and good looking. They do offer FS! PM for details.

  5. #46800
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying Lilly's spa in Roswell, wondering what the protocol was, and what to expect. Hoping for a little more.
    Try it out and report back! You could also use the advanced search function to find posts and reviews.

  6. #46799

    There's one that I know of

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeItUp41  [View Original Post]
    Traveling through the area this month and staying at an airport hotel. Is there anything in the area of the airport? Feel free to pm if necessary.
    Natural Day Spa is just west of Spondivits. Prepare to pay through the nose, though. They cater to the airport traveler. $80/ hour, $30 for a table shower, and at least $80 for a handy.

  7. #46798
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Origin of Famous and Infamous:

    Famous typically carries the meaning of "widely known," and is often used in a positive manner. Infamous, on the other hand, has a negative set of meanings, such as "having a reputation of the worst kind".
    Yea Linda is famous. Her ass should have its own IG account LOL. Did anyone ever get the chance to bend that over while she was at tiger? I'd definitely pay extra to bust my nut on that.

  8. #46797

    Sweet Massage. Near Movie Tavern in Roswell.

    I drove by today and it looks like they are open now.

    I'll try to take one for the team this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Sweet Massage today and it is indeed not open yet.

  9. #46796
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NySalvadoreno3  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team. Herbs massage on Hwy 53 was a bust. 30 minute massage was $40. Cute middle age Asian let me rub up on her legs but nothing more. Massage was ok. Oriental massage on Hwy 53 was $40 for 30 minutes. Again cute middle age Asian. She roamed around a little bit and was somewhat flirtatious. Maybe more can be had but I got there late and I will be back to see Anna, maybe I can get some mileage. Nothing found yet north of Gwinnett county.
    Don't bother on repeat visits. Both places have been legit since they opened years ago.

  10. #46795

    Lilly's Roswell

    Was thinking of trying Lilly's spa in Roswell, wondering what the protocol was, and what to expect. Hoping for a little more.

    Thanks!

  11. #46794
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. To this day one of the best Latina asses I've ever seen.
    You didn't make a mistake MA! I knew exactly what you meant.

  12. #46793

    I think you meant the famous Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
    Origin of Famous and Infamous:

    Famous typically carries the meaning of "widely known," and is often used in a positive manner. Infamous, on the other hand, has a negative set of meanings, such as "having a reputation of the worst kind".

  13. #46792

    Braselton

    Took one for the team. Herbs massage on Hwy 53 was a bust. 30 minute massage was $40. Cute middle age Asian let me rub up on her legs but nothing more. Massage was ok. Oriental massage on Hwy 53 was $40 for 30 minutes. Again cute middle age Asian. She roamed around a little bit and was somewhat flirtatious. Maybe more can be had but I got there late and I will be back to see Anna, maybe I can get some mileage. Nothing found yet north of Gwinnett county.

  14. #46791
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? I thought she was highly regarded in the industry?.
    Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. To this day one of the best Latina asses I've ever seen.

  15. #46790

    Maskless

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Masks were off I'm one of my favorite AMP in Cobb County. Any one else see that today?
    Yep Com! Being seeing it more and more. Maskless girls are my favorite girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape