Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2974

    Angela888

    She is real cool older chick but just did not connect in during the deed. PPM type not shaved its been a while for that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-725f79d758f3

  2. #2973

    Scammer

    I met her for lunch Pay to meet which I never did before but I got down to a decent rate and it was not prepaid so I could bail if she was not real. Her pics are real. I had the opportunity to leave with her and go somewhere but my spider sense was going off. She invited me back to her place then ghosted me after she left and came up with the usually excuse line. She followed up with the emergency need money texts where I called her out and it ended there. She is super hot and good personality. She would of made a great SB and actually the only one I have ever met that I would consider putting on a real allowance. She did have a driver that looked like a dude but she claimed it was her dike sister.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her too. We seemed to come to an agreement to get together but when it was time to follow up and agree on a time I stopped getting a response.

    I believe JNG-S on 2/6/22 at the grey bar hotel site is her so I'm not to worried she ghosted me. I would pick a neutral location to try again if she gets back to me.

  3. #2972

    Watermelon sugar

    Anyone seen her before? PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-8ec9cf34bd7f

  4. #2971

    Credit Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I know it has been discussed here before, but things have changed over time. So, can someone tell me how to sign up on Seeking totally discreetly, please?

    I recall some discussion about purchasing pre-paid Visa cards, but also recall that they may not work.

    What do you do about loading photos of yourself? Etc, etc.

    Thanks in advance.
    Check out my last few posts here on how to use prepaid / gift credit cards. Still accurate as of 2 days ago when I renewed. NOTE: once you start typing in the first few CC numbers, you will get a warning "Prepaid cards may not work. " just ignore it. If you follow the other steps in my post it seems to work fine.

  5. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her too. We seemed to come to an agreement to get together but when it was time to follow up and agree on a time I stopped getting a response.

    I believe JNG-S on 2/6/22 at the grey bar hotel site is her so I'm not to worried she ghosted me. I would pick a neutral location to try again if she gets back to me.

  6. #2969

    PuertoRicanParadise

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her but we engaged in texting for a couple of days and it did not end well. She wanted to sell content. She sent a 2 second video (literally2 seconds) of her ass and wanted me to send $$. I declined.

  7. #2968

    PuertoRicanParadise


  8. #2967

    Please coach me

    I know it has been discussed here before, but things have changed over time. So, can someone tell me how to sign up on Seeking totally discreetly, please?

    I recall some discussion about purchasing pre-paid Visa cards, but also recall that they may not work.

    What do you do about loading photos of yourself? Etc, etc.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #2966

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    While I'm on, might as well contribute to the board instead of just complaining. Did meet up with this girl, she's real, pics are real, she can host and is a fun time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-2129f6e4a415
    How much for how long?

  10. #2965

    Gymgirl

    While I'm on, might as well contribute to the board instead of just complaining. Did meet up with this girl, she's real, pics are real, she can host and is a fun time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-2129f6e4a415

  11. #2964
    You're exactly correct in your assessment. I just didn't like her disparaging tone towards guys who would be willing to spend that much on her. The SB market in Raleigh is in dire need of a correction. The highest tier girls in this area (ie hot college girls, mid-20's, 9's or 10's) only should be making that much ppm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Not to be a jerk, but when she's one of the oldest women on the site AND she has 3 children that would probably limit her availability, what sort of other offers is she fielding?

    In the triangle, there's a COPIOUS amount of women in their early to mid 20's, who would gladly accept 350. I think a lot of people, men and women, would do much better in the bowl if they were actually aware of their competition.

  12. #2963

    What are you saying here

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    We all know it's been dry for a long time out there. Just throwing this out there, once you get past the girls with the bullshit cash app BS, inflation and no jobs is starting to wear down these chicks. That's the trend at least, let's hope it lasts.
    It has been dry so far but may change for the better for us? Well with the tight labor market and minimum wage of $15/ hr that may not happen any time soon.

  13. #2962
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met with her but discussed a possible arrangement. She says she's tired of cheap guys on SA, her words not mine, offering 350. Didn't even want to ask how much she wanted and convo didn't go much further than that. She sounded like a ***** to deal with, have since been blocked.
    Not to be a jerk, but when she's one of the oldest women on the site AND she has 3 children that would probably limit her availability, what sort of other offers is she fielding?

    In the triangle, there's a COPIOUS amount of women in their early to mid 20's, who would gladly accept 350. I think a lot of people, men and women, would do much better in the bowl if they were actually aware of their competition.

  14. #2961

    Lilith

    Haven't met with her but discussed a possible arrangement. She says she's tired of cheap guys on SA, her words not mine, offering 350. Didn't even want to ask how much she wanted and convo didn't go much further than that. She sounded like a ***** to deal with, have since been blocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]

  15. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    My experience is anecdotal, but three different SB's told me that actual wealthy men were not only the stingiest, but also treated them like complete and utter garbage.
    Ha, reminds me of the local boy from Wilmington talking about a homeless guy: "If he can say 'You have any spare change? He can say 'Welcome to McDonald's, can I help you please? " - Michael Jordan.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    It's because she likes you. She'd get the same allowance meeting you 1/4 as often.
    I meant to add -- in the background both parties are aware that if she does that consistently, the relationship will likely end soon and she would get zero allowance, much less 1/4th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape