Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2971

    Credit Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I know it has been discussed here before, but things have changed over time. So, can someone tell me how to sign up on Seeking totally discreetly, please?

    I recall some discussion about purchasing pre-paid Visa cards, but also recall that they may not work.

    What do you do about loading photos of yourself? Etc, etc.

    Thanks in advance.
    Check out my last few posts here on how to use prepaid / gift credit cards. Still accurate as of 2 days ago when I renewed. NOTE: once you start typing in the first few CC numbers, you will get a warning "Prepaid cards may not work. " just ignore it. If you follow the other steps in my post it seems to work fine.

  2. #2970
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her too. We seemed to come to an agreement to get together but when it was time to follow up and agree on a time I stopped getting a response.

    I believe JNG-S on 2/6/22 at the grey bar hotel site is her so I'm not to worried she ghosted me. I would pick a neutral location to try again if she gets back to me.

  3. #2969

    PuertoRicanParadise

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her but we engaged in texting for a couple of days and it did not end well. She wanted to sell content. She sent a 2 second video (literally2 seconds) of her ass and wanted me to send $$. I declined.

  4. #2968

    PuertoRicanParadise


  5. #2967

    Please coach me

    I know it has been discussed here before, but things have changed over time. So, can someone tell me how to sign up on Seeking totally discreetly, please?

    I recall some discussion about purchasing pre-paid Visa cards, but also recall that they may not work.

    What do you do about loading photos of yourself? Etc, etc.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #2966

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    While I'm on, might as well contribute to the board instead of just complaining. Did meet up with this girl, she's real, pics are real, she can host and is a fun time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-2129f6e4a415
    How much for how long?

  7. #2965

    Gymgirl

    While I'm on, might as well contribute to the board instead of just complaining. Did meet up with this girl, she's real, pics are real, she can host and is a fun time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-2129f6e4a415

  8. #2964
    You're exactly correct in your assessment. I just didn't like her disparaging tone towards guys who would be willing to spend that much on her. The SB market in Raleigh is in dire need of a correction. The highest tier girls in this area (ie hot college girls, mid-20's, 9's or 10's) only should be making that much ppm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    Not to be a jerk, but when she's one of the oldest women on the site AND she has 3 children that would probably limit her availability, what sort of other offers is she fielding?

    In the triangle, there's a COPIOUS amount of women in their early to mid 20's, who would gladly accept 350. I think a lot of people, men and women, would do much better in the bowl if they were actually aware of their competition.

  9. #2963

    What are you saying here

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    We all know it's been dry for a long time out there. Just throwing this out there, once you get past the girls with the bullshit cash app BS, inflation and no jobs is starting to wear down these chicks. That's the trend at least, let's hope it lasts.
    It has been dry so far but may change for the better for us? Well with the tight labor market and minimum wage of $15/ hr that may not happen any time soon.

  10. #2962
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met with her but discussed a possible arrangement. She says she's tired of cheap guys on SA, her words not mine, offering 350. Didn't even want to ask how much she wanted and convo didn't go much further than that. She sounded like a ***** to deal with, have since been blocked.
    Not to be a jerk, but when she's one of the oldest women on the site AND she has 3 children that would probably limit her availability, what sort of other offers is she fielding?

    In the triangle, there's a COPIOUS amount of women in their early to mid 20's, who would gladly accept 350. I think a lot of people, men and women, would do much better in the bowl if they were actually aware of their competition.

  11. #2961

    Lilith

    Haven't met with her but discussed a possible arrangement. She says she's tired of cheap guys on SA, her words not mine, offering 350. Didn't even want to ask how much she wanted and convo didn't go much further than that. She sounded like a ***** to deal with, have since been blocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]

  12. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    My experience is anecdotal, but three different SB's told me that actual wealthy men were not only the stingiest, but also treated them like complete and utter garbage.
    Ha, reminds me of the local boy from Wilmington talking about a homeless guy: "If he can say 'You have any spare change? He can say 'Welcome to McDonald's, can I help you please? " - Michael Jordan.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    It's because she likes you. She'd get the same allowance meeting you 1/4 as often.
    I meant to add -- in the background both parties are aware that if she does that consistently, the relationship will likely end soon and she would get zero allowance, much less 1/4th.

  13. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]

    The guys on this forum are all about paying as little as possible. If you're an actual SD, you have money and don't play hardball with these women.
    My experience is anecdotal, but three different SB's told me that actual wealthy men were not only the stingiest, but also treated them like complete and utter garbage.

    One went into specifics, mentioning a guy who owned a chain of very successful car dealerships, would expect her to show up within 15 minutes of whenever he called. Would gift her used items. And demanded to see her so often that each visit averaged to about 150 bucks. She stopped seeing him, not because the money was bad, but because he was so entitled and so disrespectful that she felt it wasn't worth the trouble.

    Another SB said that a man flew her out for the weekend, degraded her the entire time, and referred to her as if she were an animal.

    All money is not good money. And if you think men with money don't play hardball, I think you're mistaken.

    I think a large issue is that SA is loaded with working girls who think they can demand more money by calling themselves sugar babies. But that's just my take.

  14. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    That's because you're thinking in terms of sex. Sugar relationships can involve real emotions and caring, actual love. When that's the case an allowance is better. You can meet without thinking, "Is this worth a PPM" or "Is she only meeting twice this week for the PPM". It's because she likes you. She'd get the same allowance meeting you 1/4 as often. Also, you actually care for her and know the money makes her life better.

    The guys on this forum are all about paying as little as possible. If you're an actual SD, you have money and don't play hardball with these women.
    Hmm, that might be a fair point, and I admit I do not have much experience yet in this arena.

    I'm certainly not scouring for the cheapest possible provider like some here do, but neither am I in a class where dropping thousands a month would mean nothing. From what I read, that sounds like a very small percentage of SDs, so I don't know what you mean by an "actual" SD beyond making a no-true-Scotsman kind of point. I'd also wonder if you're risking some naivete approaching an SB relationship with true love in mind.

  15. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    So far nearly every girl the subject has come up with suggests an allowance. I can barely imagine a situation in which I would agree to one instead of PPM unless it was an 8/9 out of 10 giving me some kind of bulk discount. But instead the requested allowance is always an estimated few meetings per month that works out to a high PPM anyway.
    That's because you're thinking in terms of sex. Sugar relationships can involve real emotions and caring, actual love. When that's the case an allowance is better. You can meet without thinking, "Is this worth a PPM" or "Is she only meeting twice this week for the PPM". It's because she likes you. She'd get the same allowance meeting you 1/4 as often. Also, you actually care for her and know the money makes her life better.

    The guys on this forum are all about paying as little as possible. If you're an actual SD, you have money and don't play hardball with these women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape