Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5566
-
03-04-22 09:03 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 51Credit Cards
Check out my last few posts here on how to use prepaid / gift credit cards. Still accurate as of 2 days ago when I renewed. NOTE: once you start typing in the first few CC numbers, you will get a warning "Prepaid cards may not work. " just ignore it. If you follow the other steps in my post it seems to work fine.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:15 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 49I was texting with her too. We seemed to come to an agreement to get together but when it was time to follow up and agree on a time I stopped getting a response.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
I believe JNG-S on 2/6/22 at the grey bar hotel site is her so I'm not to worried she ghosted me. I would pick a neutral location to try again if she gets back to me.
-
02-24-22 23:08 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 574PuertoRicanParadise
I have not met her but we engaged in texting for a couple of days and it did not end well. She wanted to sell content. She sent a 2 second video (literally2 seconds) of her ass and wanted me to send $$. I declined.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 01:37 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 869PuertoRicanParadise
Anyone ever meet this one!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-3c8973ec07cc
-
02-22-22 11:46 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 867Please coach me
I know it has been discussed here before, but things have changed over time. So, can someone tell me how to sign up on Seeking totally discreetly, please?
I recall some discussion about purchasing pre-paid Visa cards, but also recall that they may not work.
What do you do about loading photos of yourself? Etc, etc.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-22-22 00:37 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 234Damage?
How much for how long?
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 17:29 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 35Gymgirl
While I'm on, might as well contribute to the board instead of just complaining. Did meet up with this girl, she's real, pics are real, she can host and is a fun time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-2129f6e4a415
-
02-21-22 17:20 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 35You're exactly correct in your assessment. I just didn't like her disparaging tone towards guys who would be willing to spend that much on her. The SB market in Raleigh is in dire need of a correction. The highest tier girls in this area (ie hot college girls, mid-20's, 9's or 10's) only should be making that much ppm.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 17:00 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 365What are you saying here
It has been dry so far but may change for the better for us? Well with the tight labor market and minimum wage of $15/ hr that may not happen any time soon.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:13 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 229Not to be a jerk, but when she's one of the oldest women on the site AND she has 3 children that would probably limit her availability, what sort of other offers is she fielding?
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
In the triangle, there's a COPIOUS amount of women in their early to mid 20's, who would gladly accept 350. I think a lot of people, men and women, would do much better in the bowl if they were actually aware of their competition.
-
02-21-22 15:03 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 35Lilith
Haven't met with her but discussed a possible arrangement. She says she's tired of cheap guys on SA, her words not mine, offering 350. Didn't even want to ask how much she wanted and convo didn't go much further than that. She sounded like a ***** to deal with, have since been blocked.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 08:00 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 64Ha, reminds me of the local boy from Wilmington talking about a homeless guy: "If he can say 'You have any spare change? He can say 'Welcome to McDonald's, can I help you please? " - Michael Jordan.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
I meant to add -- in the background both parties are aware that if she does that consistently, the relationship will likely end soon and she would get zero allowance, much less 1/4th.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 22:34 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 229My experience is anecdotal, but three different SB's told me that actual wealthy men were not only the stingiest, but also treated them like complete and utter garbage.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
One went into specifics, mentioning a guy who owned a chain of very successful car dealerships, would expect her to show up within 15 minutes of whenever he called. Would gift her used items. And demanded to see her so often that each visit averaged to about 150 bucks. She stopped seeing him, not because the money was bad, but because he was so entitled and so disrespectful that she felt it wasn't worth the trouble.
Another SB said that a man flew her out for the weekend, degraded her the entire time, and referred to her as if she were an animal.
All money is not good money. And if you think men with money don't play hardball, I think you're mistaken.
I think a large issue is that SA is loaded with working girls who think they can demand more money by calling themselves sugar babies. But that's just my take.
-
02-17-22 21:12 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 64Hmm, that might be a fair point, and I admit I do not have much experience yet in this arena.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
I'm certainly not scouring for the cheapest possible provider like some here do, but neither am I in a class where dropping thousands a month would mean nothing. From what I read, that sounds like a very small percentage of SDs, so I don't know what you mean by an "actual" SD beyond making a no-true-Scotsman kind of point. I'd also wonder if you're risking some naivete approaching an SB relationship with true love in mind.
-
02-17-22 17:15 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 74That's because you're thinking in terms of sex. Sugar relationships can involve real emotions and caring, actual love. When that's the case an allowance is better. You can meet without thinking, "Is this worth a PPM" or "Is she only meeting twice this week for the PPM". It's because she likes you. She'd get the same allowance meeting you 1/4 as often. Also, you actually care for her and know the money makes her life better.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
The guys on this forum are all about paying as little as possible. If you're an actual SD, you have money and don't play hardball with these women.









Reply With Quote




