Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25455

    Does a lot of Photo Shopping

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Jax a week ago or so. Pics are real. She has a very pretty face. Covered everything. No GFE. Paid for hh and was rushed the entire time. Boring but sexy and pretty. Will not repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    She typically takes very nice photos but they are deceiving on the scale. I saw her over a year ago and was shocked how big she was. At least 250 lb. I don't mean to be salty and maybe she has lost a lot of weight, but is she still a large woman. She's like late 30's / early 40's.
    If you look at her photos most are photo shopped. A friend showed me a video of her and she definitely doesn't have a small waste. She was also doing a BBBJ in the video, so maybe she's selective. While I don't mind a thick girl, I don't like being deceived thinking I am about to see a Blonde with a Colombian body. She also hates this site, she either reads it or some White Knight reports to her. Her reviews are eh with the usual some that think she's awesome. A definite YMMV.

  2. #25454
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    So those not her pics?

    Her body doesn't look like Spongebob.
    That's my opinion. You are definitely welcome to go see for yourself.

  3. #25453
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    Went on down to O-town. Milk Spa "Kiki" damn!! They are making dreams come true in that place. Didn't post this in the massage forum as I didn't get a massage. I got my world rocked. Just do it!
    No doubt MS rocks. I saw Mocha recently. I believe everyone is top notch.

  4. #25452

    No Drama: Get ready for an episode of 'Cops'

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    I totally concur!

    "After many years in the hobby and many thousands of ads read, I have compiled the following translations of commonly used provider buzzwords to their actual English meanings. ".

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat...
    Skip the Games: Bad boy, bad boy, what you going to do?

  5. #25451

    Re: Is fwb

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/155229334304

    I met up with her yesterday on Philips towards downtown. Hh session $. 5. She has a nice tight body, tight wet kitty, and medium size breast that's offers lactation (what she said) if you're into that. Overall good session, all covered, cg, k9 and mish. She's a sweet girl and I enjoyed our time, but she does keep time of visits, and room smells like smoke. I may repeat.
    I contacted that provider last week. She also quoted me $150 for a HH so I passed. She then replied an hour later with, "How much you got?" or something similar. I countered with $100. She then sent me a photo dump via text that took quite a while to arrive. In the mean time I asked her where in San Marco she was located since San Marco, to me, is kind of nice. Six hours later she gives me the address of the Economy Inn on Philips. For anyone new to the area, that motel is right across the street from Mt. Vernon and The Eagle Inn. $150 for a HH, my ass. About all she would get from me at that place is 50 bucks. Anyway, I never responded. I'm glad you enjoyed her, but at that location you were overcharged. Just my two cents.

    Shaggy.

  6. #25450
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Don't be fooled by her pics. Trust me, she takes very forgiving pics. She's really shaped like SpongeBob. Her room look like a bomb exploded. Just nasty all around. I actually took a break from the hobby because I was so discussed. Smh.
    So those not her pics?

    Her body doesn't look like Spongebob.

  7. #25449

    Lauren Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give a quick update. UTR Lauren (Or tryst Lauren if you prefer) is still in fact around. I'm not exactly sure what was going on with her for that week we weren't getting responses, but I did see her last week and she was still very much herself. She was lucid, smelled great, and sweet. Her BBBJ is still great and she is always wet and tight. I love hitting it from behind while looking at her amazing ass. One thing I will say though, I have seen her many times and have never went over the agreed time, but she still watched the clock, and even rushed me a bit this time. Maybe her volume is going up and she is booking appts closer together, I'm not sure but it was definitly off putting. One of the biggest reasons I see her regularly is she is consistent with her attitude and service. Being rushed is not something I'm used to from her, and it takes my experience down from what is typically an 8 or 9 to a 6 or 7. Granted 6-7 out of 10 is still better than 90%+ of the girls we have available, but it did leave me somewhat disappointed.
    Is this little blonde Lauren that used travel with her friend and stay over in riverside?

  8. #25448

    Jax is doomed

    Went on down to O-town. Milk Spa "Kiki" damn!! They are making dreams come true in that place. Didn't post this in the massage forum as I didn't get a massage. I got my world rocked. Just do it!

  9. #25447
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    I totally concur!

    "After many years in the hobby and many thousands of ads read, I have compiled the following translations of commonly used provider buzzwords to their actual English meanings. ".

    Curvy: Fat.

    Thick: Fat.

    Juicy: Fat.

    MILF: Old and fat.

    Petite: Short and fat.

    Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.

    BBW: Impossibly fat.

    Snow Bunny: White.

    Mixed: Black.
    Almost had it. I'd make minor adjustments on the following:

    Asian: actually 10% Asian and fat but mostly black, or mostly white.

    No AA: My pimp is black, but he's also my boyfriend, and when I retire, I'm going to marry him and live off his earnings.

    Discreet: I have 30 guys visit me per day, smoke crack outside, don't want the hotel manager to kick me out, but just saying that to make you think that I actually am.

    Your welcome is spelled you're welcome.

  10. #25446

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Avoid Avoid! All she does is complain during the session. She informed me a while ago that she has sickle and it causes all sorts of pain for her. The session becomes very uncomfortable because of her much complaining! Did I not say avoid!
    Back on the hunt for a reliable AA provider.

  11. #25445

    Iso fwb, nsa

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/155229334304

    I met up with her yesterday on Philips towards downtown. Hh session $. 5. She has a nice tight body, tight wet kitty, and medium size breast that's offers lactation (what she said) if you're into that. Overall good session, all covered, cg, k9 and mish. She's a sweet girl and I enjoyed our time, but she does keep time of visits, and room smells like smoke. I may repeat.

  12. #25444

    Vonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Jax a week ago or so. Pics are real. She has a very pretty face. Covered everything. No GFE. Paid for hh and was rushed the entire time. Boring but sexy and pretty. Will not repeat.
    She typically takes very nice photos but they are deceiving on the scale. I saw her over a year ago and was shocked how big she was. At least 250 lb. I don't mean to be salty and maybe she has lost a lot of weight, but is she still a large woman. She's like late 30's / early 40's.

  13. #25443

    Just nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Jaeless?.
    Don't be fooled by her pics. Trust me, she takes very forgiving pics. She's really shaped like SpongeBob. Her room look like a bomb exploded. Just nasty all around. I actually took a break from the hobby because I was so discussed. Smh.

  14. #25442

    Prime example

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was in Jax a week ago or so. Pics are real. She has a very pretty face. Covered everything. No GFE. Paid for hh and was rushed the entire time. Boring but sexy and pretty. Will not repeat.
    Paying more don't always guarantee good service.

  15. #25441

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    You know, I was thinking, there is another reason (s) why I tend to not donate too much for puss. It is because of too many unknown variables. An important one for me is the way the puss feels. When I was much younger, I would say "a hole is a hole is a hole. " In other words, it did not matter which girl it was--a hole was a hole. As I have gotten older, I have come to realize that the same principle does not apply. I don't know if it has to do with aging changes, as in, less testosterone or what, but I do know that the way the puss feels is huge for me. There are very few girls who's puss feels the way I like it.

    There are a few girls I've seen who's puss felt like I was drowning. I mean, no bottom to be found and the physical feeling was elusive. At these times, I always say to myself that I am glad I did not donate too much. It's very difficult to finish the mission when a girl's stuff seems to lack good puss walls. I find I have to work extra hard. It just isn't worth it. So, when I think about donating these high prices, I am hesitant because I don't know how the girl's puss is going to feel. Plus, the fact that, in most cases, it will be a covered service, which can blunt the feeling, if you know what I mean.

    Then, there is the personality or chemistry variable. In most cases, all we can do is go on the reviews that are written about a provider. But even then, the report might be shortsighted in some kind of way and does not tell the whole story. So, from large pusses, filtered pics, hygiene issues, lack of chemistry, and the list goes on, it makes it very difficult to fork out large amount of cash. Now, if these providers had a reasonable introductory rate, I might be inclined to trying out their services and if great, I can always patronize their services in the future. Unfortunately, these gals want to hit you in the mouth on the first visit, donation wise. Just because one guy had a great time, does not mean I will. I suppose it's all about taking chances though. I think it's easier to take a chance paying $80 versus $700. If things go awry with the former, it's easier to recover. But if you pay $700 and she turns out to be a dud, that's a lot of mula to lose. Just a few thoughts on the matter.
    I am in complete agreement with this logic. When I have spent large amounts on a single visit, the provider was recommended to my by someone I knew. It is hard to part with $500+ when you don't know what you are walking into. Personally though, I don't have a problem taking a swing at 200-250 if she is young and attractive. If she turns out to be a bad lay then I strike her off my list, I walk away disappointed, but at least I did enjoy her looks and body. And in reality, it probably cost me about the same as a serious night out with a date. But she is a sure thing.

    Counter to that, it is my stance that I won't spend more than 100 on a first visit with someone that is over 25, has any signs of having kids, or is staying on the westside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape