Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48234

    Braselton

    Took one for the team. Herbs massage on Hwy 53 was a bust. 30 minute massage was $40. Cute middle age Asian let me rub up on her legs but nothing more. Massage was ok. Oriental massage on Hwy 53 was $40 for 30 minutes. Again cute middle age Asian. She roamed around a little bit and was somewhat flirtatious. Maybe more can be had but I got there late and I will be back to see Anna, maybe I can get some mileage. Nothing found yet north of Gwinnett county.

  2. #48233
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? I thought she was highly regarded in the industry?.
    Yes, you are correct. That was my mistake. To this day one of the best Latina asses I've ever seen.

  3. #48232

    Maskless

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Masks were off I'm one of my favorite AMP in Cobb County. Any one else see that today?
    Yep Com! Being seeing it more and more. Maskless girls are my favorite girls.

  4. #48231

    Couldn't agree more MA

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification, I'm sure the girls were happy with that. That is how you get good repeat service.
    Always works for me.

  5. #48230
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
    Yes she told me that she used to go by that name, now it was something else can't remember, Sandy maybe.

  6. #48229

    Why is she infamous?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.
    Did I miss something? I thought she was highly regarded in the industry?.

  7. #48228
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Average for a Latina, not bad looking at all, just no effort. Last summer I was attended there by a tiny little woman with huge ass and boobs, she was a lot more fun but still not matching Korean talent.
    I wonder if that was the infamous Linda. I (as I'm sure anyone else who loves Latinas) miss that ass.

  8. #48227
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    You remember how the Latina looked tits and asswise?
    Average for a Latina, not bad looking at all, just no effort. Last summer I was attended there by a tiny little woman with huge ass and boobs, she was a lot more fun but still not matching Korean talent.

  9. #48226
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I didn't go in, but the "Open" sign was on.
    Get in there and check it out.

  10. #48225
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Sure? Joy Health's phone just rings continuously.
    I didn't go in, but the "Open" sign was on.

  11. #48224
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I went to Tiger last week, asked for Korean, was told unavailable, got a Latina, huge disappointment.
    You remember how the Latina looked tits and asswise?

  12. #48223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I take it back, drove by J&H and it is open, Chalet still closed.
    Sure? Joy Health's phone just rings continuously.

  13. #48222
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Tiger Spa and Royal Spa are still cranking. Further south is B Spa.
    I went to Tiger last week, asked for Korean, was told unavailable, got a Latina, huge disappointment.

  14. #48221

    Take it back

    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    I assume that Joy and Health is gone for good, does anyone know any place on the East part that it still staffed by Koreans or at least Chinese. And no, I don't mean Olympia or Healing. Can answer me by pm.
    I take it back, drove by J&H and it is open, Chalet still closed.

  15. #48220
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein  [View Original Post]
    Satisfaction was in context to her massage skills.

    Also you're getting me wrong. I didn't do DIY, Linda did finish me and the tip was for her. There was no tip for Sandy.

    Hope this clarifies. Surely I'll Monger elsewhere.
    You're right. I misread that part. Sorry for any confusion. Excellence started out totally legit, then they relaxed the rules somewhat; however, until it becomes a full-fledged extras parlor, I'm staying away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape