Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4851

    He's dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoinsd  [View Original Post]
    There's a 2018 online news article about her dating men off of WYP for $500/ date and how she "fell in love" with one of them and moved in with him. It must of been a slow week for the AP. So either it didn't last or that guy hasn't been to SB / SA and he's happy being ignorant.

    I would link the article, but it has her real name and that might violate TOS here.
    I know who you're talking about, dude died. Unless we're talking about another dude whom she did mention she's been on and off with him for a few years. In that case, she broke up with him. It sounds like we have a village bicycle.

  2. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her but I'm refuse to buy any credits on SB.
    There's a 2018 online news article about her dating men off of WYP for $500/ date and how she "fell in love" with one of them and moved in with him. It must of been a slow week for the AP. So either it didn't last or that guy hasn't been to SB / SA and he's happy being ignorant.

    "He told his mom that the 2 meet thru online dating and his mom INCORRECTLY thought it was prostitution".

    LOL!!!

    I would link the article, but it has her real name and that might violate TOS here.

  3. #4849

    Spam?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...9bdb5b45dbf8d1

    Wants to exchange "gifts" whatever that means. Waste of credit and time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎  

  4. #4848

    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4ebd7904deb580

    Like the skinny look and big eyes but the smile leads me to believe she may not have teeth or have some messed up teeth.

  5. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I'm trying to sign up and apparently it's not accepting my card. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I double and triple checked the information and still won't accept the card. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Message support and ask for ccbill as the payment processor because your bank is blocking the Eu based processor.

  6. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    This chick told me she hadn't talked to anybody but me. And apparently she's talking to a couple of you.
    Underrated comment.

  7. #4845

    Please stop

    Whoever is paying for pics please stop! Google "naked women" or "naked blonde" or why the hell ever! Someone is paying for these. And if you think the person you're paying is the person you're texting you're really not incredibly bright. Doubt most of the pic sellers are even women, or in Indiana, or even in the USA! You're probably texting with a 350 lb dude in Nigeria or China.

    Stop! And they'll go away.

  8. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Petite 4'10 Latina, fake sets, some baby damage. Open menu, took a beating for sure. $$$ is her standard PPM, must host. One and done for me, we didn't click.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ad9eb2a5b328fb
    I'd like to see her but I'm refuse to buy any credits on SB.

  9. #4843

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seen her for less Also one and done for me.
    I haven't messaged her but was considering it. I liked the look but sounds like I'm better off passing.

  10. #4842

    Hey hey

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Secret Benefits sucks -.
    Hey hey wait now, they do sponsor this site so they are not all that bad.

    Anyways if anyone reading from that site, it would be wise for them to put some filters and read receipts and make the site more friendly to paying customers. They might go a long way. Otherwise I see wyp is doing a slow death so.

  11. #4841

    Agree, to add

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Petite 4'10 Latina, fake sets, some baby damage. Open menu, took a beating for sure. $$$ is her standard PPM, must host. One and done for me, we didn't click.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ad9eb2a5b328fb
    Agree. Very talkative and thinks highly of her too. Either host or hotel. Same $$$ but I use to see her for $$ a few years back. Inflation I guess LOL.

  12. #4840

    Zingthing

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Petite 4'10 Latina, fake sets, some baby damage. Open menu, took a beating for sure. $$$ is her standard PPM, must host. One and done for me, we didn't click.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ad9eb2a5b328fb
    Seen her for less Also one and done for me.

  13. #4839

    Zingthing23

    Petite 4'10 Latina, fake sets, some baby damage. Open menu, took a beating for sure. $$$ is her standard PPM, must host. One and done for me, we didn't click.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ad9eb2a5b328fb

  14. #4838

    Almost the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'll buy anymore credits myself. I might try SA for a month or two and see how that goes. Or I'll realize that I'm better off with escorts.
    The only difference is sb's are often flakey and like to think they're not selling pussy, but that occasionally happens in the escort world too.

  15. #4837

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Nobody said to get off there, I just had better luck on SA. Truthfully, I have even better luck with servers and hostesses in real life and it doesn't cost me shit. Young women these days are slutty and give it up without almost any effort (if you're in decent shape and have game).
    I don't think I'll buy anymore credits myself. I might try SA for a month or two and see how that goes. Or I'll realize that I'm better off with escorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape