Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4836

    18 yr olds are everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Everybody should get off of there. I'm afraid somebody else will find the jewels. Right now I got this 18-year-old coming from about an hour away every day, she's probably the hottest thing I've ever fucked.
    Nobody said to get off there, I just had better luck on SA. Truthfully, I have even better luck with servers and hostesses in real life and it doesn't cost me shit. Young women these days are slutty and give it up without almost any effort (if you're in decent shape and have game).

  2. #4835

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Secret Benefits sucks -.
    Everybody should get off of there. I'm afraid somebody else will find the jewels. Right now I got this 18-year-old coming from about an hour away every day, she's probably the hottest thing I've ever fucked.

  3. #4834

    Whew!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I came to the same conclusion and stick with SA. I've had incredible success on there but only met with 1 after a month on SB.
    That makes me feel better regarding my experience. And bolsters my feeling of largely a scam. On SAVi have had as many as 3-4 different girls in a week. Can keep a rotation of a few always. Hell you can get enough interested to forget a few and blow them off. On SB? In a month and going through the minimum credit purchase. I've hit 2.

  4. #4833
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I came to the same conclusion and stick with SA. I've had incredible success on there but only met with 1 after a month on SB.
    Secret Benefits sucks -.

  5. #4832

    SA vs SB

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'd get too stressed. I'm pretty convinced SB has A LOT of fake accts. If I send 10 messages on SA I'll get 5+ replies. If I send 20 messages on SB I'm lucky to get 1-2 replies. Same pics on my profile. Same message sent. I'm a numbers guy and have been in sales my whole life. I'm aware like anything this is a pure numbers game. But the numbers need to make sense. And SB numbers absolutely do not. Now I'm sure there will be guys jumping in touting the virtues of SB. And I have met a few from it and had a great time. But it is to a degree a scam site. Scam defined as they desperately attempt to extract the credits they sell you. So from paid message to paid message you never know if you're paying to attempt to connect to a real person. And as soon as a link to a real girl gets posted here? She's got to be flooded thus diminishing chances yet again. The depressing part is if you scroll SA & then SB. The % of totally hot girls is Way higher on SB. But I'd be willing to bet less than 1/2 are real.
    I came to the same conclusion and stick with SA. I've had incredible success on there but only met with 1 after a month on SB.

  6. #4831

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I'd get too stressed. I'm pretty convinced SB has A LOT of fake accts. If I send 10 messages on SA I'll get 5+ replies. If I send 20 messages on SB I'm lucky to get 1-2 replies. Same pics on my profile. Same message sent. I'm a numbers guy and have been in sales my whole life. I'm aware like anything this is a pure numbers game. But the numbers need to make sense. And SB numbers absolutely do not. Now I'm sure there will be guys jumping in touting the virtues of SB. And I have met a few from it and had a great time. But it is to a degree a scam site. Scam defined as they desperately attempt to extract the credits they sell you. So from paid message to paid message you never know if you're paying to attempt to connect to a real person. And as soon as a link to a real girl gets posted here? She's got to be flooded thus diminishing chances yet again. The depressing part is if you scroll SA & then SB. The % of totally hot girls is Way higher on SB. But I'd be willing to bet less than 1/2 are real.
    You bet right, very disappointing ratio of replies and even the replied once hardly work out. Waste of time most of the time.

  7. #4830

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I'm trying to sign up and apparently it's not accepting my card. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I double and triple checked the information and still won't accept the card. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Not sure I'd get too stressed. I'm pretty convinced SB has A LOT of fake accts. If I send 10 messages on SA I'll get 5+ replies. If I send 20 messages on SB I'm lucky to get 1-2 replies. Same pics on my profile. Same message sent. I'm a numbers guy and have been in sales my whole life. I'm aware like anything this is a pure numbers game. But the numbers need to make sense. And SB numbers absolutely do not. Now I'm sure there will be guys jumping in touting the virtues of SB. And I have met a few from it and had a great time. But it is to a degree a scam site. Scam defined as they desperately attempt to extract the credits they sell you. So from paid message to paid message you never know if you're paying to attempt to connect to a real person. And as soon as a link to a real girl gets posted here? She's got to be flooded thus diminishing chances yet again. The depressing part is if you scroll SA & then SB. The % of totally hot girls is Way higher on SB. But I'd be willing to bet less than 1/2 are real.

  8. #4829

    Secret benefits

    So I'm trying to sign up and apparently it's not accepting my card. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I double and triple checked the information and still won't accept the card. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  9. #4828

    Yep. Agree. Blueyeblonde22

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She confirmed the day and time, agreed on the amount and services, then changed the time the day of, then didn't confirm, then agreed on a later time, then ghosted. She may be down for anything but seems absolutely unreliable so I blocked her. LOL.
    She ghosted on me as well. All set up, meet at 5:00, I texted her at 4:30 and she blocked me. IF you like to waste a night. Go with Blueyeblonde22.

    Oh and BTW- she texted me a screen capture of a review from here to "prove" she was legit. So she's full of shit or she follows the reviews. She should check out STG. It's more her thing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/dd00b2a1-cb31-43b8-869f-7fb4f150befe

  10. #4827

    Pebbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkbbbb  [View Original Post]
    So then she changed her story. Payment first, in person. Where does she dance. ?
    I think it's called Club Onyx now. I hope I'm allowed to say that, it doesn't seem like personally identifying info but I don't want to break the rules.

  11. #4826

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Can be had for cheap. Told me to meet at hotel then said she was kicked out. No car. It was a cold rainy icy night. She begged me to see her. I passed.

    Dave.
    Exact same situation, I passed on that train wreck.

  12. #4825
    So then she changed her story. Payment first, in person. Where does she dance. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    LOL was going to post and saw you beat me to it. Texted and she sent me a full body (clothed) pic. Pretty hot, said 250 had plans for tomorrow night, then texted saying payment first. Shame.

  13. #4824

    Salsa

    Haha. What is cheap? Not sure if she is my type either. But who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Can be had for cheap. Told me to meet at hotel then said she was kicked out. No car. It was a cold rainy icy night. She begged me to see her. I passed.

    Dave.

  14. #4823

    My approach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    And I'm trying to get it but also one person stating they aren't an escort when I asked if she's GFE. I guess I'm just trying to be real about what I want. But maybe not sure how to approach it properly / sensitively.
    I am blunt and direct as fuck. I don't want to waste my time. And I hear that same thing a lot of times. "I am not an escort" In my reply to them if they were an escort I wouldn't be talking to them. I know they're not an escort. I know where to find escorts and I wouldn't have to spend the kind of money I'm spending if I wanted an escort.

  15. #4822

    Here we go

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    And I'm trying to get it but also one person stating they aren't an escort when I asked if she's GFE. I guess I'm just trying to be real about what I want. But maybe not sure how to approach it properly / sensitively.
    1) don't talk about service, they're not high volume escorts, a few are like Monique and few other advertiser.

    2) most will be true GFE, expect that.

    3) Unless you're looking for CIM and freaky shit, don't ask. Ask if she's willing to swallow as in what are your thoughts and do you like it.

    Treat these girls like you're dating except you know you're getting laid at the end of the date. It's high school all over again, nutt non stop in them if you'd like, they won't know what's coming. They are a true amateurs' for the most part, don't get to advance with them.

    If you smell village bicycle, she probably is. Put a little effort and enjoy the fruit of your labor, I know I do when it's my third round in two hours with most of them. Got one that's ready for Greek and she's only 20 !

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape