Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 9921
-
03-04-22 05:03 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 199Hey dude could I get that number too? LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 09:59 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 35Just say no
Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.
Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 09:35 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone seen Lovely?
Somehow came across an old ad, wondering if anyone has come across her or know if she's still working?.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...urves/34624765
-
03-02-22 21:54 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 29Likely you were being watched
Were you directed here and there while waiting. There could be someone trying to verify that, and that someone could be her protector, you know.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 20:43 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 29Girl in Providence
Hey Style, I, too, would like to have this Providence girl's info. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 20:04 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 213LOL guess you have many utr Style.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 12:15 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 88I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:44 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 77I'll take that contact info.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:39 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 149You want to know why inflation exists? Because people are willing to pay it! Corporations charged more for basic products like toothpaste and coca-cola during the height of the pandemic. They noticed people actually bought more not less. So, since humans are nothing more than stupid a-holes, why not keep telling them they should pay more! Well, unlike food and toothpaste, banging is Not essential to making it thru the week. Rub one out every now and then for godsakes.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
If guys just Boycotted for like a month, these prices will normalize, even go lower than they were before the pandemic. Have some will power, and just say No!
-
03-01-22 20:26 #5862Regular Member

Posts: 11Hi Style, I am definitely interested in your hottie in Providence. Could you PM me her contact info.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:14 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 4545That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 15:48 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 768Anybody partake?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494983378367
Inflations everywhere! 120 qvbj 180 qvfs 240 hh 300 hr. Bare BJ extra. WTH!
-
03-01-22 10:56 #5859Regular Member

Posts: 23Hoover
She is working out of a dumpy motel. Not sure about Greek, never asked. Her oral skills are superb.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 16:02 #5858Banned Member

Posts: 257Sophia is incredibly hot in my eyes. But everyone has different tastes. I read a lot of reviews on nasty girls that get excellent reviews and I just laugh. But I don't like to start trouble. But yeah Sophia looks like a WG. She's got a lot of tattoos on her but she has an incredibly hot body. She's insecure about her body but I find her just yummy. Lmk if you see her. I wish she would lower her donation amount. She's asking for a lot of money now and it's just unsustainable for me.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 04:47 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 77Destiny with the saggy tits? Pretty much anything goes with that one.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






