Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 59511
-
03-02-22 22:04 #46761Senior Member

Posts: 38Excellence Massage, Peachtree Corners
Intention was to visit the hot dog place, but instead decided to try excellence.
Went in and a lady at the reception escorted me to one of the rooms. I noticed the guy at the reception had mask on, and the lady too. This was the first turn off.
She asked me to undress and wait for her. I intentionally take my time to do that so that they see me nude by the time they get back. The way they react tells me if they are legit or not.
She sees me nude and giggles. She gets in and I request for hard on the legs and soft everywhere else.
She speaks very good English and goes by the name Sandy. Her massage skills kept up to the name of their place. Totally satisfied.
On flip I was expecting the usual. However she wanted me DIY. I was like I don't come here to jerk off myself. I can do that at home. She's like customers come here for massage. Their girl friend can help them jerk off, not her. This was the second turn off.
We both stood on our grounds. In the end we both won. How? She called for another lady Linda for the finish. By this time I and my junior both were pissed already. Linda did the hard work and got it done. She too had mask on.
Damage 70 + 60.
While leaving the reception guy said they got many other girls.
-
03-02-22 20:58 #46760Banned Member

Posts: 13634Dude, $50 is the half hour rate. You should state the amount of time in your posts to avoid confusion. Most CAMPs are now $50/ hhr with the exception of a scant few, and $60 or $70 for the hour.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 20:06 #46759Banned Member

Posts: 13634So, is the only upgrade DATY? Frankly, not for me as she's the one receiving pleasure, so I would have no incentive to tip more than usual.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 19:41 #46758Banned Member

Posts: 241030 minutes
I assume it was a 30 minute massage since you stated 50/50 out the door?
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 19:40 #46757

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-02-22 19:35 #46756

Posts: 682Are you saying you're getting a better rate?
They charge me and everyone else $60 each. How did you get a $50 rate? Do tell!
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 19:31 #46755

Posts: 682Sexy-Dexy
Oh I swear!
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 19:28 #46754

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-02-22 19:13 #46753Senior Member

Posts: 240Tai Ji Massage-Roswell Road in Sandy Springs
Tai Ji Massage 64XX Roswell Rd NE 2nd Floor (Xhale City Building) Sandy Springs.
The key player is the "manager-operator" Lina, who is in her late 40's, moderate weight and "5-6 (scale of 10) sometimes a 7" appearance (depending upon the day, her clothing, make-up and hair).
While the posted hours are 10 am to 10 pm Monday thru Saturday (Sunday 11 am to 10 pm), they occasionally close early if there are no customers after 9 pm. I have found the best scenario is to be "the last customer of the day" because Lina usually locks the door and the session becomes very private and uninterrupted. OTC, UTC (Top & Bottom) ($40-$60 tip).
Depending upon your chemistry with Lina, a late evening appointment can become an upgraded ($80-$100 or more) hot time. If a customer has a good relationship with Lina, this woman (with a much older husband) definitely enjoys being touched and receive DATY. Once Lina knows a customer and enjoys secluded private time with them, she has been known to accept later appointments via phone where she eventually leaves the shop well after 11 pm.
Usually, there is a second (and occasionally a third) female masseuse working for Lina, but as a lower volume shop this is clearly variable support on a day-by-day and hour-by-hour basis.
Tai Ji is definitely not every mongers cup of tea and most likely not up to the standards of USA-SG high profile and more experienced players, but it provides another occasional option.
-
03-02-22 18:26 #46752Senior Member

Posts: 4061I have never been there yet. I do remember going to Massage Spring on Roswell Road a couple of times. Asians usually have great memory so I'm sure one of the sisters would remember me when I walk in. I have always read this place being hit or miss. Plus that parking there is horrible. The buffalo wing place next-door has some great burgers so I could always check that place out and get a burger afterwards LOL. As someone mentioned, this is a great report, because with the popularity of Li massage and with it being so many other AMPs in the area, places like this can get overlooked.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 16:29 #46751Senior Member

Posts: 146Too-Rye-Ay.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:32 #46750Senior Member

Posts: 798Nice Work
Great post and great job getting out the door for 2 bills total.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:20 #46749Senior Member

Posts: 107Sherry-legend
I finally got to see her yesterday, she is really a young pretty girl, sexy body and friendly personality, excellent massage.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 11:52 #46748Banned Member

Posts: 2410How is that possible? She only worked their 2 days which was this past weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Want to try again?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 07:51 #46747

Posts: 682She was only there two days. Saturday and Sunday. Want to try again?.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





