Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46745

    Excellent Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Massage Spring-Windy Hill Road is under-the-radar and easy to miss. Between the busy traffic and vast array of businesses, a single-bay, modest signage shop is not always noticeable. Massage Spring-Windy Hill is in a small strip center on the South side of Windy Hill (in front of Wellstar Medical Center) and sits between JBuffalo Wings-Good Look Barber and Panda Express, about mile West of I-75.

    Massage Spring-Windy Hill was owned by the prior owner / operator of Massage Spring-Roswell Road in Sandy Springs. Sisters Rena and Yan bought the shop in October 2020 and definitely brought the pride of ownership by immediately painting it themselves and making everything fresh, clean and appealing. Both ladies possess excellent massage skills and obtain outstanding reviews from a variety of customer types. While they definitely focus on legitimate non-erotic sessions, happiness is also quietly provided with smiles and giggles ($40-60 tips).

    Depending upon their customer traffic, they also have had several other masseuses join the team that range from basic vanilla to pure pleasure providers that are exciting and memorable. One experience with the support staff essentially offered the option to skip the massage and go straight to a fully nude body-to-body session ($100 upgrade). So glad I did that!

    Since the support staff does change and evolve, I suggest that non-regulars take an hour session and see what the prevailing conditions are.
    I greatly enjoy these reports! Thanks Fun Guy, great work.

  2. #46744

    Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Chris is a great gal.
    Is a great girl and as of yesterday she's still got that pretty smile and gives a good massage. She remembered me from seeing her at J.

  3. #46743
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Many have seen it bare.
    Not likely, she particular about her vegetables and despises egg plant.

  4. #46742
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Dang Amy and Eileen now gone. Wellness is going cold. Thanks for the info Shabi!
    Come on! Say it isn't so Dexy, I usually run over there at midnight for fun.

  5. #46741

    Eileen

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    When did you supposedly see her last week?.
    Saw Eileen over a week ago, mid-day during lunchtime. She came out of a room when I walked in and led me to another room, slapping my ass. I waited about 10-15 min for her to finish up with her session. In the room I was in there was some Egyptian oil that I've never seen before, someone either left it behind or the girls use it sometimes? I digress. She walks in and tells me her name is Emily and that she recognizes me. I went with it, as I recognized her from somewhere just couldn't pinpoint it. She's one of the slimmest girls I have seen, was wearing black leggings and a black top. She had a unique HJ style as she got on the table and blew on JR and put her feet up near my face. Good times. Sad to hear she's moved on.

  6. #46740
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Contrary to some recent reports, I was at Lu's today and received and outstanding 4 hand massage from Chris and Kelly. Both are very attractive and have a great touch, Chris provides stronger and harder technique while Kelly is lighter and more sensual, it's a great combo. They flip was even better with a pec in each hand as they steadily and slowly released all my tension. 60/60 each out the door and I'll definitely be back for more.
    I recently had a 4 hand last week at Lu's as well. I had Chris and someone slighltly older (maybe late 40's or 50's, can't remember her name). The massage was surprisingly good and right before the flip they teased a little. On the flip, I went UTC top for ChriS and OTC top for the other. They proceeded to give a foot massage for the remaining time. Chris' English is actually not too bad. Gave 50/50 each.

  7. #46739

    Lu's Kennesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Which Lu's?

    J Massage? The one next to the Fire House sub shop.
    Hey Com! I knew I wasn't the only one to confuse the two shops LOL The one I was referring to is Lu's in Kennesaw. Lu Massage is in Acworth (no "s" You're right about J Massage, it was next to firehouse. It shut down on 12/31 unfortunately.

  8. #46738

    Completely Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    I had much better service from Chris at J Massage before it went out of business.

    Lu's is just too gross to go for me. Hope she's doing well there.
    With you SyD! Lu's has been known to have Owls and hasn't been the cleanest. J Massage was a nice clean shop. That's why I was surprised when I heard Chris was there.

  9. #46737

    Join the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen it bare.
    Many have seen it bare.

  10. #46736

    Lu's

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Sorry MA I should have just sent you a PM. Yes I went in as I had to see for myself. Just didn't have time for a 4 hand. Hope to get back soon.
    Did you not recognize Kelly?.

  11. #46735

    Indeed she is

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    I had much better service from Chris at J Massage before it went out of business.

    Lu's is just too gross to go for me. Hope she's doing well there.
    Chris is a great gal.

  12. #46734

    Lu's on Cobb Pkwy, Kennesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Which Lu's?

    J Massage? The one next to the Fire House sub shop.
    Yes, you are right about J.

  13. #46733

    No FUPA

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    That sucks man, should've given it a shot and slapped that FUPA for us all. LOL.
    I've seen it bare.

  14. #46732
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #46731
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Dang Amy and Eileen now gone. Wellness is going cold. Thanks for the info Shabi!
    When did you supposedly see her last week?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape