Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 59515
-
03-02-22 13:32 #46750Senior Member

Posts: 798Nice Work
Great post and great job getting out the door for 2 bills total.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:20 #46749Senior Member

Posts: 107Sherry-legend
I finally got to see her yesterday, she is really a young pretty girl, sexy body and friendly personality, excellent massage.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 11:52 #46748Banned Member

Posts: 2410How is that possible? She only worked their 2 days which was this past weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Want to try again?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 07:51 #46747

Posts: 682She was only there two days. Saturday and Sunday. Want to try again?.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 05:58 #46746Senior Member

Posts: 798Kelly
I did! I believe from her time at the triangle. It's been a long time. I'm just a regular guy, and my memory is fading, I do not claim to be an expert. Hell sometimes I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 05:55 #46745Senior Member

Posts: 798Excellent Reports
I greatly enjoy these reports! Thanks Fun Guy, great work.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 05:53 #46744Senior Member

Posts: 798Chris
Is a great girl and as of yesterday she's still got that pretty smile and gives a good massage. She remembered me from seeing her at J.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:19 #46743Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not likely, she particular about her vegetables and despises egg plant.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:08 #46742Banned Member

Posts: 2410Come on! Say it isn't so Dexy, I usually run over there at midnight for fun.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:04 #46741Senior Member

Posts: 798Eileen
Saw Eileen over a week ago, mid-day during lunchtime. She came out of a room when I walked in and led me to another room, slapping my ass. I waited about 10-15 min for her to finish up with her session. In the room I was in there was some Egyptian oil that I've never seen before, someone either left it behind or the girls use it sometimes? I digress. She walks in and tells me her name is Emily and that she recognizes me. I went with it, as I recognized her from somewhere just couldn't pinpoint it. She's one of the slimmest girls I have seen, was wearing black leggings and a black top. She had a unique HJ style as she got on the table and blew on JR and put her feet up near my face. Good times. Sad to hear she's moved on.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:55 #46740Senior Member

Posts: 39I recently had a 4 hand last week at Lu's as well. I had Chris and someone slighltly older (maybe late 40's or 50's, can't remember her name). The massage was surprisingly good and right before the flip they teased a little. On the flip, I went UTC top for ChriS and OTC top for the other. They proceeded to give a foot massage for the remaining time. Chris' English is actually not too bad. Gave 50/50 each.
Originally Posted by MassageAverage
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:52 #46739Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's Kennesaw
Hey Com! I knew I wasn't the only one to confuse the two shops LOL The one I was referring to is Lu's in Kennesaw. Lu Massage is in Acworth (no "s" You're right about J Massage, it was next to firehouse. It shut down on 12/31 unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:49 #46738Senior Member

Posts: 798Completely Agree
With you SyD! Lu's has been known to have Owls and hasn't been the cleanest. J Massage was a nice clean shop. That's why I was surprised when I heard Chris was there.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 20:10 #46737Senior Member

Posts: 387Join the club
Many have seen it bare.
Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 19:55 #46736

Posts: 682Lu's
Did you not recognize Kelly?.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





