Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13942
-
03-02-22 16:20 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 339Anyone seen her?
Think I recall something about her a while back and said she's a lesbo but idk? Anyone had a visit? http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...pecials_320978 thanks.
-
03-02-22 14:16 #8871Regular Member

Posts: 4KyraMetals
Any info on Kyra?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/KyraMetals
-
03-01-22 05:00 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 539Over priced in my humble experience
Agreed to XXXX paid for XXXX got xx. Quickie and, it wasn't nearly as good as. X.
YMMV but I wouldn; t repeat.
Originally Posted by Ismschool28
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 04:57 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 539I often wonder about chics that post
So much every day, for what a year or two or three in her case, and. No reviews got to be reasons for that, and varied cause this is common.
Like this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/76155793#.
I have seen one or two that stated up sell or overpriced, and maybe a agency- but this chic has posted like 10 years - 30 then, 30 now, not many reviews in that 10 years. Got to be agency.
Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 00:19 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 69Bianca
Thanks for the info. I do remember reading those but for some reason my brain didn't connect the dots.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 23:42 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 2989Lol
I was thinking that's her pimps car!
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 21:49 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 232She looks like a dirty ***** in a good way, but the 15 yr old MB screams ghetto AF.
Originally Posted by Ismschool28
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 16:57 #8865Regular Member

Posts: 4Gina
Any reviews on Gina? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Gina702.
-
02-28-22 07:53 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 503Bianca
See post #8811 and a few others around then.
Originally Posted by Mikez702
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 21:59 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 69Bianca
Anyone know anything about this one? Got a random test from her so I must have text her at some point and didn't get a response. She's on Mojo which is always suspect but can't find anything else.
-
02-27-22 21:38 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 539I think he means
He had a camera semi-hidden but she spotted it, as she was undressing freaked the fuck out for that, slapped the shit out of him and left. Now he calls that sketchy -photo op. She; d have been cool if you paid extra and TOLD her what was up or at least, asked if it was cool.
I saw her today. Haven't been to this site in like a week, but she brought it up. Wouldn't shut up actually so, I thought I'd peek. Now its a small world after all.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 16:40 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 342I think.
I think she does have a bf, hence possibly why the no kissing. I only assume since there is pic of her on her Kik profile with a dude that looks to be her bf. But I felt comfortable at her place.
Originally Posted by AsnbjFiend
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 14:40 #8860Regular Member

Posts: 22Colleen
Has anyone seen Colleen?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/75914949
-
02-27-22 12:38 #8859Regular Member

Posts: 13The paranoia is real
He's paranoid that the guy that took one of the photos which can be somewhat seen in the reflection of one of her pics just outside her bathroom is her pimp. She's on my shortlist of providers to see and that dude is probably one the other mongers that have seen her.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 20:01 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 111Emma / A Mess!
Idk if I reviewed her yet but I have seen her 2 x. 1st came to my place looked like the picture. Had tight kitty even after having several kids. Fat ass and great BBBJ. Second time I picked her up at ikea she was driving a truck without plates and kept looking over her shoulders. I could tell the addiction had gotten a hold on her. She looked older, wasted, smelled bad and was super paranoid. Nothing like the 1st time. She kept checking her phone and was acting all crazy so I told her to get out of my vehicle.
Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




